View Single Post
Old 08-18-2024, 06:27 AM   #21340
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Aisha - hogtied

Aisha - hogtied

Persian girl Aisha is back for more rope! This time without her head scarf, just naked, but with a lot of attitude. It soon changed when she got gagged with a massive harness gag. It is so tight and solid! Aisha ended up hogtied with her toes tied to her head. Great struggles and fun times! This girl is so kinky!

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14539kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 424.8 MB

Download Aisha - hogtied

Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. This is the last video in this series. Carissa is displayed nicely on her stomach for a while. I always enjoy seeing her on her side, as I can get a better look at her bound tits and tight crotchrope. I eventually place her back on her stomach and add an upline to make her bondage still even more restrictive. It's fun to watch her react and yelp as I crop the soles of her feet for a short while. By this time Carissa has learned her lesson. Her struggling and mmmpphs through her sock gag have turned to small cute whimpers. I was about to let her go, but after the way she tried to pull her feet away from the crop, I decided to leave her tied a little longer and the lighs go out.

Duration: 27:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

Download Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

Cunt Puppy Part 2 Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

So here is the trick. Pretty much every part of Ashley Lane is hooked up to something. Elise Graves is holding ropes wrapped around her nipple clamps.

Duration: 1:07:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cunt Puppy Part 2 Ashley Lane

Cherry and Princess Donna Dolore

Cast: Cherry ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Electric Dildo ,Cattle Prod ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Pain ,Bondage ,Lesbian ,Tens Unit ,natural boobs ,Femdom
Video language: English

Cherry is a local girl who applied to work for the sites. She says she likes bondage and pain, so Princess Donna gives her plenty of both. Donna starts by getting that sexy redhead on the floor then spanking her, fucking her, and making her bark like a dog while she cums from the electricity.

Duration: 39:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 464.1 MB

Download Cherry and Princess Donna Dolore

She's Coming for Yooouuuuuuuu!

Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: the wall ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Sub ,BDSM ,Domination ,Gag ,Feet ,shaved ,Curvy
Video language: English

Bella Rossi is back for another visit from The Upper Floor! We mount the Sybian on the wall and place her luscious body on top of it, keeping her elevated to put all the pressure down onto her clit. We bind her hands and feet outstretched, keeping her body totally prone and displayed. We rubber-band her incredible natural tits, turning them into perky round targets for our whip. While the Sybian does it's job, we flog that pretty pussy, rosy up those lovely titties and engage in a little breath play. As always, Bella is a dutiful sub, grinding hard on the Sybian to get her orgasms and dedicating each one to you. She comes hard again and again, shaking and convulsing in a most delightful way.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 510.2 MB

Download She's Coming for Yooouuuuuuuu!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03336 секунды с 9 запросами