View Single Post
Old 08-18-2024, 09:27 AM   #10505
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Allegra's Test - Part 1 Lynden

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra's Test - Part 1

Worn Out Loyalhanna

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
The sack she's tied in covers her pretty face, but there's plenty to see. Her muffled screams can be heard as her suffering begins.
She's strung up by her ankles and the bag comes off. She's going to have to suck his dick to get the treatment she wants.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worn Out

Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped - Part 4 Stickney

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Amanda is left to endure her bondage.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 690.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped - Part 4

Return of Berlin Grey Eagle

Cast: Mark Davis ,Mz Berlin
Genres: Chains ,Anal ,Tattoo ,Curvy ,Domination ,top ,Squirting ,other hair color ,muscular ,Vaginal Penetration ,Crying ,Suspension ,Gag ,Rough Sex ,fake boobs ,Flogging ,Hair Pulling
Berlin returns to SexandSubmission with the hopes of being pushed harder then the last time. She quickly finds herself being worked over through a mixer of choking, slapping and deep throating. Berlin then undergoes sensory deprivation with her head encased within a steel ball. Clamps are attached to her nipples and labia and she is made to orgasm with a powerful vibrator. Wearing stiletto ballerina boots and partially suspended, she gets fucked and sucks cock. Finally with her legs tied wide apart, Berlin is punished and fucked leading to heavy squirting.
Duration: 50:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Return of Berlin

Attic BDSM part 4 Masonic Home

Release Year: 2016
Studio: IntoTheAttic
Genres: Real Amateur, Bondage, Humiliation, Spanking
There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex.

Total size: 22.7 GB in 20 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Attic BDSM part 4

Rain DeGrey Ass Trauma Denniston

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal
There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place.
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey Ass Trauma

Inka Reydon

Cast: Inka
Genres: Blonde ,BDSM ,Handler ,Domination ,Ball Gag ,Fingering ,Submission ,slim ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs
Inka is back for a beating and to put her flexible bod to the hogtied tests!
Duration: 12:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 143.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inka

Время генерации страницы 0.27230 секунды с 9 запросами