View Single Post
Old 08-19-2024, 08:51 AM   #2621
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bow Down & Worship the Newest Divine Bitch! Tijeras

Cast: Holly Heart ,Rob Yaeger
Genres: Nylons Stockings ,Facesitting ,Gag ,Slave ,Blonde ,Orgasm Denial ,Humiliation ,Male Sub ,Prostate Stimulation ,Rough Sex
Video language: English
Bow down and worship the newest Divine Bitch, Goddess Holly Heart! She’ll eat you up and spit you out, slaves, without thinking twice! Drool down your pathetic double chins as Mistress Heart humiliates this dungeon rat into a pulpy, dribbling, horny mess with her wicked tongue and her viciously glamorous heels and stockings. Think you can’t take anymore of the devastatingly pleasurable torment?!? The Divine Holly is just beginning! She smothers her human toy in succulent, ambrosia-dripping Bitch cunt, teasing her plaything until he’s begging for either cum or mercy!! Slipping into her thick, hard cock, Goddess Heart fucks this meat hole’s throat until he gags, drooling all over her big dick, lubing it up for her to shove deep inside his tight disgusting slut hole!! And for the finale?!? A delicious surprise from your newest queen…can you guess it, fuck boy?! Watch as Mistress Holly torments her slave with the ULTIMATE pleasure….
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bow Down & Worship the Newest Divine Bitch!

Catch Sumrall

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Beverly Hills made the mistake of having a conversation with Sister Dee. It is for that reason Beverly found herself rolling around in the grass bound tightly with a sanitary pad in her mouth. Sister Dee and her man delight as they drag Beverly's helpless body into their barn. Beverly squirms and strains against them, but Dee has prepared her too well for their party. Beverly is prey and they toy with her. They pull at her and drag her around the floor. They spread her legs so wide there's nothing stopping them from touching her sweet slit. They take turns causing her pain, giving her orgasms, and fucking her. She makes a great party favor.
Duration: 43:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catch

Mv-PuppyGirlfriend - Devoted sinful nun punished with sodomy Pismo Beach

Your devoted nun continues to sin disgustingly, she deserves punishment! I confess my sins, calling you , encouraging you to humiliate and punish me! I'm completely naked, wearing only the veil and thigh high stockings, gagged with a ballgag that makes me drool and moan even more! I whip my body: ass, boobs, thighs and pussy, enjoying every hard whipping! You fuck my tight asshole in different positions, punishing me severely with sodomy, fucking my ass deep and hard until I have an intense anal orgasm! My irresistible asshole makes you cum with a nice creampie, watch as the cum drips from both my holes revealing how much of an insatiable slut I really am!
Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24698kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mv-PuppyGirlfriend - Devoted sinful nun punished with sodomy

Fresh faced cutie bound Barton City

Charlotte Cross is as cute and wholesome as they come. This fresh faced all natural brunette is blessed with a big juicy bootie and some tender tight little holes. A relative newbie to the industry, she has been tearing up her scenes. But can she take what Sexuallybroken dishes out? Let’s find out!
Bound on her back in a classic fuck me position with her tender things spread wide, both ends of Charlotte are deliciously exposed. Her head hangs off one end of the fuck table and her tight pussy is open on the other side. It is simple…stuff her from both ends like a holiday turkey. Which is exactly what we do.
It is a tag team dick down that leaves Charlotte dizzy and dazed in her bondage. Her restraints keep her firmly in place as we drill down both ends without mercy. The rough fucking rips orgasms out of her tight newbie pussy as her moans ring off the rafters of the studio. This is training at its best. Welcome to Sexuallybroken my dear, it will only get harder from here on out…
Stay tuned for the next chapter of Charlotte’s training!
Duration: 12:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6783kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 650.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh faced cutie bound

Gia dimarco and mistress blunt dominate clueless man Okanogan

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Gia DiMarco, Mistress Blunt, Draven
When the devastatingly sexy Gia DiMarco picks up hunky Draven Navarro during a night out at the club, she thinks she's found the hyper-masculine pounding she's been craving. Thick, rock-hard cock. Bulging biceps. Draven seems to have it all! Except the skills to deliver... He clumsily thrusts, grunting over Gia as she fakes as much enjoyment as she can muster. Finally, unable to stand his embarrassing attempts any longer, Gia flips Draven onto the bed and takes control of the pleasure she's owed! Riding his cock in cowgirl, Gia uses Draven for all he's good for -- a human dildo. Shocked and humiliated when he cums immediately, Draven gets a face full of his own spunk straight from the condom while Gia cackles and plots her revenge for his disappointing performance... Snapping her whip as she waits for the next puddle of a man to ooze into her dungeon, Mistress Blunt hears a knock. Gia has brought over her new toy as a surprise! The two dominant ladies drool over Draven's muscles, demanding that he strip naked and kneel before them and beg for the pain from their flogger, cane, and zapper. Having broken him in, Gia and Blunt truss Draven from the ceiling -- pinching their little piggy with clothespins as he squirms. Once he's begging to be fucked, the two dommes spit roast their man-meat, giving Draven a deep anal pounding before using the dripping filth from his own ass to fuck his mouth until he gags. Delighting in the squeals of their obedient hog, Gia and Blunt Draven with their juicy tits and ass cheeks, using his tongue to make themselves orgasm. Finally, they extract the last bit of juice from this used-up beefcake -- feeding it to Draven as he whimpers and begs for more.
Duration: 55:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia dimarco and mistress blunt dominate clueless man

Shannon Kelly Purmela

Cast: Shannon Kelly
Genres: Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Vibrator ,Suspension ,Dunking ,fake boobs ,Muscle ,Redhead ,toned ,BDSM
At long last I finally got my hands and ropes on Shannon Kelly! I met her 3 years ago and have been waiting impatiently since. Well gang, it has been worth the wait. She truly is a bondage slut and even has me step up the level of our play! Who am I to refuse? She has a hard body that just wont quit. I love watching her muscles straining in bondage and fighting her orgasms. She took everything I threw or sprayed at her and wants to come back for more. I dont see a problem with that.
Duration: 49:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 579.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shannon Kelly

Hardbodied busty MILF Darling crucified Aleknagik

Today is a special seasonal update. It is not every day you have a beautiful rolling farm, a crucifix and a huge creepy barn to work with. And it is not every day you have a Darling to play with. We combine the two for a truly memorable Sexuallybroken update just in time for Halloween.
We start off with our busty blonde MILF crucified against the backdrop of the barn. Her tight and toned body is perfectly displayed upon the cross. A carved pumpkin head covers her head, reducing Darling to just a pair of tits and pussy decorating our farm. Every farm should have a Darling decoration. We want to have a little fun with our decoration…
Moving Darling into the barn, she is bound down and restrained in a chair tie that gives us full access to both ends. Time to use this 3 hole slut for what she was born to do. We pound out her mouth, pussy and ass as we see fit, making full use of those well trained holes. Darling cums as only Darling does, hard and flushed and screaming. Her ass swallows the cock to the base. We use those giant breasts as handles to driver her deeper onto the dick.
The bondage, dick and orgasms do the trick. Darling loses it in her special way, spiraling into sexual subspace. We are not done yet and rip out a squirting orgasm from skilled ass fingering. Darling cums yet again hard and fiercely as she rosebuds. Our decoration is limp and drained, unable to even lift her head. It is a good look on her. We are keeping this one around, skilled three holed sluts like this don’t just come along every day...
Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6745kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 808.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hardbodied busty MILF Darling crucified
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15297 секунды с 9 запросами