View Single Post
Old 08-19-2024, 01:01 PM   #916
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The First Cocktail Party La Belle

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Savannah West ,Bella Rossi ,Sarah Shevon ,Mister Torn ,Catrina Cummings ,Maestro ,Curt Wooster
Genres: Slave ,Rimming ,Shackle ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,big dick ,foreskin ,Brunette ,brunet ,Spanking
Video language: English
The first official cocktail in the newly completed Upper Floor lounge! On hand are three petitioning Slaves to be tested by the members and guests. Only one slave, Rossy, is initiated to the Slave Class of Service.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:27:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The First Cocktail Party

Christina Carter Cartwright

Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Dunking ,Fear Play ,Submission ,Rope Bondage ,muscular ,Shackle ,Tattoo ,fake boobs ,Vibrator ,shaved
Incredibly hot, sexy, charming Christina Carter has a love for bondage and bdsm games that keeps us loving her. Thanks for coming back again Christina! Hope to see you again soon.
Duration: 41:12
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 479.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina Carter

Dia Zerva Maple Hill

Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: natural boobs ,Boot ,Leather Cuffs ,BDSM ,Breast Bondage ,Bondage ,Fishnets ,muscular ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag
Dia Zerva discusses her childhood being raised in a poor family in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She learned the incredible value of hard work at a young age. She reflects on her immediate love for a Marine Corps officer’s uniform and how she was compelled to enlist. Watch clips of her uniform-related shoots as she explains how her experience in boot camp deeply affected her life in a positive way.
Duration: 6:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 497.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dia Zerva

The Making of a Perfect Little Slut, Day One Vojens

Cast: Allie James
Genres: natural boobs ,Blonde ,Role Play ,Bondage ,bottom ,shaved ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Anal ,Crop
This girl is hot, hot, fucking hot. She is tall, blonde, pretty face, nice ass and great tits. Oh, and she is a filthy fucking slut. An unrefined slut, but filthy nonetheless. I ask her what she wants to learn. She says she wants to be “a perfect slut”. A typical broad answer. Well, the raw material is definitely there. I check my dick and get the rope.
I tie her tits tight and sling some rope around her round ass. It’s nice. Real nice. And she knows it. She is used to easily seducing boys and with her mischievous little cunt. She has been eyeing me like I’m some half drunk frat boy who is going to fall all over himself trying to get with her. I smirk as my fingers dig into her soft flesh and test her nipples. She winces. What makes a slut perfect, I ask. She gets a dumbstruck look on her face like she never expected to have to actually participate in her own training on an intellectual level. This might be a long day. I start to crop and vibe her till I get answers. She squirms and squeals like a sorry ass sorority girl and I smile.
I want to feel her up from the inside. I hang her pussy out in a lewd suspension and hook my fingers tight against her spongy wet g-spot. I make her sweat like a perfect little pig, and tease her to orgasm while drilling her on what she really wants from me.
I am a sadistic bastard with a hard dick, and I want that slutty fucking clit of hers to suffer for my twisted pleasure. I bind her into a compromising position and clamp her cunt wide open. Now is the time to get some answers.
Duration: 59:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Making of a Perfect Little Slut, Day One

Shannon Kelly Mayesville

Cast: Shannon Kelly
Genres: Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Vibrator ,Suspension ,Dunking ,fake boobs ,Muscle ,Redhead ,toned ,BDSM
At long last I finally got my hands and ropes on Shannon Kelly! I met her 3 years ago and have been waiting impatiently since. Well gang, it has been worth the wait. She truly is a bondage slut and even has me step up the level of our play! Who am I to refuse? She has a hard body that just wont quit. I love watching her muscles straining in bondage and fighting her orgasms. She took everything I threw or sprayed at her and wants to come back for more. I dont see a problem with that.
Duration: 49:45

File size: 579.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shannon Kelly

Cabo: Weekend Nightmare Part 5 Park Falls

Cast: Mallory Knots ,Star ,Madison Young ,Jenni Lee ,Sasha Monet
Genres: BDSM ,slim ,switch ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,shaped ,Submission ,Suspension ,Big Tits
The Final Chapter for our fantasy story we have produced on location for hogtied. The conclusion to the highly successful story line, “Weekend Nightmare”.< em>The beer is gone and the house guest (Matt) is leaving, but not before one more day of bondage for our 5 . Amazing multi-girl bondage and suspensions are in order for our helpless vacationers. From start to finish this story has generated more interest then any other shoot we have ever produced. If you have not seen it yet, you’re missing the ultimate in continuing story, and continuity, as 5 girls are tied up simultaneously for the weekend. With the final installment you can now watch it from start to finish as it was intended.
Duration: 27:25

File size: 319.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cabo: Weekend Nightmare Part 5

Maya Cooper Landing

Cast: Maya
Genres: Humiliation ,Submission ,Handler ,BDSM ,mixed ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Bondage ,Brunette
We have shot Maya three ways to Sunday. So what makes this shootdifferent? One non-stop, continuous scene. Nothing planned, even Maya didn’t know this was our intention. This is a real BDSM scene done in real time, only with some slight editing of camera movement. We might do this kind of format from time to time depending on member feedback. This is as real as is gets. Before youask, the phone calls were real, and Ben Gay really gets hot when you put it on a clit.
Duration: 48:51

File size: 568.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maya

Время генерации страницы 0.03107 секунды с 9 запросами