LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Mommy's Girl - Spank Me, I've Been Bad! Chalfont

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Chloe Surreal, Sophia Locke
Genres: Redhead, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Teen, Milf, 69, Tattoos, Old Young, Asian, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Lesbian, Spanking, Submissive, Stepdaughter, Domination, Black Hair
Video language: English
Sophia Locke is doing laundry when she- - hears loud music blasting out of her stepdaughter Chloe Surreal's bedroom. She's told Chloe to keep her music down time and time again, and simply can't take it anymore. Her stepdaughter needs a little discipline... and Sophia knows exactly what kind of punishment is appropriate for this sort of situation: .
Sophia marches up to Chloe's room and opens the door. She's a bit stunned, however, when she witnesses Chloe dancing like there's no tomorrow in nothing but her panties and t-shirt. Well, party time's over... and this stepmom has had . She gets Chloe to shut off the music and lays her across her knee for a good old-fashioned butt-smack.
But as Sophia spanks her stepdaughter, she slowly starts to realize that Chloe actually seems to LIKE it. Waitasec... this is . She's not supposed to actually this!
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Spank Me, I've Been Bad!

Bondage Fairy Novelty

Lola is quite the little bondage nymph. She's got the petite little body for some serious rope ties. Once she's bound you can see her excitement. The way she moves her little body. It's perfect for a nice OTK spanking.
Her cute little butt is nice and red and she's ready for more tight bondage. Her thumbs are tied tight and attached to her neck rope. The more she pulls on her hands the more she chokes herself.
A kneeling suspension turns into a suspension with her feet behind her head. Either way she gets vibrated till she's cumming over and over and over again.
Duration: 38:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Fairy

Fresh faced cutie bound Elkwood

Charlotte Cross is as cute and wholesome as they come. This fresh faced all natural brunette is blessed with a big juicy bootie and some tender tight little holes. A relative newbie to the industry, she has been tearing up her scenes. But can she take what Sexuallybroken dishes out? Let’s find out!
Bound on her back in a classic fuck me position with her tender things spread wide, both ends of Charlotte are deliciously exposed. Her head hangs off one end of the fuck table and her tight pussy is open on the other side. It is simple…stuff her from both ends like a holiday turkey. Which is exactly what we do.
It is a tag team dick down that leaves Charlotte dizzy and dazed in her bondage. Her restraints keep her firmly in place as we drill down both ends without mercy. The rough fucking rips orgasms out of her tight newbie pussy as her moans ring off the rafters of the studio. This is training at its best. Welcome to Sexuallybroken my dear, it will only get harder from here on out…
Stay tuned for the next chapter of Charlotte’s training!
Duration: 12:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6783kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 650.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh faced cutie bound

Taboo Torment Part 2 Myrtle

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Strap-On, Anal
Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.
I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment Part 2

Darling - Tie My Tits Tight Please Laredo

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
It isn't long before I have abandoned the idea of rehabilitating her. I've untied her from the chair I used to wheel her in and rebound her in a position more conducive to our new purpose.
Duration: 39:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling - Tie My Tits Tight Please

Bedroombondage - Gagging Nurse Boobie - Chair Bondage And Orgasm For Lorelei West Richland

Lola is trying to explain to her friendly captor that she's not interested in being anyone's valentine. But each time she refuses, the bondage 'date' extends even longer!
Duration: 19:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24462kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bedroombondage - Gagging Nurse Boobie - Chair Bondage And Orgasm For Lorelei

The Lying Sinner Tabor

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
There's only one way to cleanse a sinner. It isn't prayer, it's punishment. Selma Sins wears her disgrace like a badge of courage. She's a filthy, little thing, flaunting her body and her love of sex. We need to teach her to be more humble, more modest, more submissive. Jack Hammer is equal parts her confessor and her tormentor. He has a million ways to purge her of her impure thoughts and make her regret all of her impropriety. He will take the best pleasure imaginable, the sweet release of a long denied orgasm, and combine it with all of the pain of rough rope bondage and harsh corporal punishment.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Lying Sinner

Время генерации страницы 0.04272 секунды с 9 запросами