Old 08-21-2024, 11:15 AM   #20402
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Dominic Pacifico and the Ass Master

Dominic Pacifico and the Ass Master

Cast: Dominic Pacifico
Genres: masturbation ,Latinx ,black hair ,Gay ,Anal ,master ,Dildo ,muscular ,Machine Dildo ,Tattoo
Video language: English

The Ass Master has studly Dominic Pacifico chained up in his dirty prison cell. After a long period, Dominic is ready to give in to the twisted AM wishes. Dominic is made to stretch out his hole over the toilet with the metal balls and a huge black dildo. There's nothing like having a Scorpion (machine) up the ass in prison. When Dominic's hole is nice and wet, AM completely ties him up for the Annihilator machine. First, it fucks him doggie style. Then, it fucks him on his back with his cock and balls tied up. Will Dominic be set free after this torment or will the AM keep him for more sick games?

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 808.3 MB

Download Dominic Pacifico and the Ass Master

slyman vs deap - Live Shoot

Cast: Brenn Wyson ,Josh Slyman ,Dylan Deap ,Van Darkholme
Genres: shaped ,Asian ,Submission ,Twink ,Corporal Punishment ,Single Tail ,Rope Bondage ,Gay ,Blowjob ,Male Sub
Video language: English

It's one of the hottest days in San Francisco and we are streaming live over the internet. It's crazy hot and I have slightly crazy dom Brenn Wyson for the live shoot. He's a professional fighter and I never know where his wild testosterone takes him. Josh Slyman and Dylan Deap are sub for the day and awaits instructions from the viewing members in chat. Five minutes into the show and the boys are soaking wet trying to struggle in bondage. I check in with them and both say the show must go on. Go on indeed, Brenn and I flog the boys while they are suspended and balanced on their knees. A BG first, we hang them up by their necks and ankles, and fuck them with a machine. I use the single tail on them while Brenn fucks the daylight out of them. The chat room is full and nobody wants to leave. Sincerely, Van

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download slyman vs deap - Live Shoot
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03625 секунды с 9 запросами