Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Road Litter Visby

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
Jade is just the right kind of girl to find on the side of the road. she is hot, alone and dumb enough to get into the car with PD. They do not make it very far before their is car trouble and he uses it as the perfect excuse to take his pretty prey. She is too hot not to , no matter how much she protests. PD is going to make sure that pussy gets stuffed over and over until it cannot take anymore. Her cunt is exhausted and so PD sticks her in a cage for safe keeping. He gives the bitch her bread and water. The complaint department is closed right now. Every time she bitches about her dinner he takes another shot at her ass, though.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Road Litter

Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3 Saint Ansgar

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Although her attitude is better, I can tell that she is truly not sorry. She is still making excuses instead of taking responsibility for her actions. I quickly tire of the lies and insincerity spewing from her mouth, and in goes a cock gag. I shove it in all the way several times. Adara's eyes tear up and we hear her gag reflex. I am not into vomit, although I wouldn't be the one cleaning it up. She has gotten used to the nipple clamps that she has been wearing for quite some time now. I get quite the reaction when I remove them and give her nipples a little pinch afterwards. I continue making her bondage more stringent as I tie and cinch more rope around her tan tight body. I tie her hair and nose hook her as well. Her breathing gets heavy as she is ring gagged and her head is pulled back and tied off by her hair. I hung a plastic jug above her with a pin hole in the bottom. I start dumping the remains of the beer in the jug and let the stale warm beer drip on her face and body. Between the beer and her tied tits, the spring clamps slide off her left tit, but they clamp fine on her right tit. It's fun to just clamp one tit sometimes anyway. Her attitude seems to be improving! I still snip off her shiny satin panties and shove them in her mouth through her ring gag. It looks like Adara will be bound all night, but the beer will probably stop dripping on her face after a few hours.
Duration: 19:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 436.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3

Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers Cannon Beach

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Ashley Graham was not ready for this. She thought if she was a snarky little bitch that we would just beat her a little bit and things would be even. That is not how our members saw it.
Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 536.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

Beautiful Hills Sidney

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Beverly has those curves that you just want to sink your teeth into. Sister Dee is lucky enough to have Beverly tied up and waiting for her. Her arms are up over her head and her legs are spread wide. The first order of business is to expose Beverly's huge tits. SD can tell that Beverly needs to be penetrated. Mr Pogo is up to that challenge. SD shoves him into Beverly's pussy good. Once Beverly's chair is gone Mr Pogo is all that's holding her up. Beverly hangs from her wrists; impaled on him. SD is so impressed by Beverly's tits that she just has to tie them up. It's time for Beverly's ass to get filled and fill it SD does. A huge red studded dildo spreads her hole wide open.
Duration: 32:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautiful Hills

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 008 [MF-5006] Harwood

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm
While tay smokes a cigarette, she will let you look to her feet, you can not smell or even touch it, just look to the feet you wont have today, this is your punishment.
Duration: 31:04
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4034kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 948.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 008 [MF-5006]

Immobilized Koosharem

Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: Bondage ,Extreme Torment ,Gag ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Feet ,Domination ,Handler ,Suspension
To immobilize someone, they need to not be able to move, nor escape. This is the case everyday here, but today we take it to a level that very few can take. Anxiety will start to take control when all mobility is taken away from someone, fear of losing all control scares people beyond belief.
First this slut is chained in a standing position, that prevents almost all movement. Her finger were still free, yet every other part of this whores body is locked down under multiple chains and leather. Her clothes are ripped from her body and she is used like the whore that she is.
Next she has to sustain a back break arch with only her feet and the top of her head touching the floor. She is held in place by steel shackled stocks. She suffers through brutal torment and her first orgasm of the day comes, but only at a price. Her once tan body is quickly turned red under the harsh leather of the floggers.
In the final position, the whore is hoisted into the air for a grueling device suspension. her face is covered and distorted by a stocking that is held in place by the biggest bit gag I could find to fill her huge whore mouth. Her ass is to fill two of her serving holes, and her mind is blow by the uncontrollable, non-stop orgasms that she begs to stop.
Duration: 52:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Immobilized

Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3 Jennings

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Adara can move around and find the most comfortable position on the wooden wedge, so I take some of that movement away when I tie her ankles back and apart. I then leave her to endure the cookie cutter. She moans and writhes on the horse for some time before JJ arrives, but it's not to help her. JJ hates thieves as much as I do and just wanted to help with torturing Adara, or at the very least watch. She plays with Adara for a while, before I come back to clamp her nipples. JJ runs a rope through them, but I remove it and tie them off at the front of the horse with thin twine, which pulls her forward, making Adara's ride even more uncomfortable. Another rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and pulled to the back wall. Now Adara really can't adjust herself at all. I remove her gag. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps

File size: 383.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.14765 секунды с 9 запросами