LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Suffer in Rhythm Pacific

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
You can't put a price on loving what you do. All the same; the more that you love what you do the deeper your put your soul into it. Charlotte Sartre loves what she does. She puts everything into what she does and it hurts. The sounds she makes are music to our ears.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suffer in Rhythm

The top bondage models part 9 Mountain City

Release Year: 2017
Studio: ShinyBound
Genres: Bondage, Rope bondage, Ball gag, Spandex, Boots
Both of their spouses are quite vanilla people that would never participate in such things, so the co-workers make a plan to meet secretly in a hotel to explore their fantasies in a healthy way..

Total size: 17.9 GB in 25 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The top bondage models part 9

The top bondage models part 7 Paris Crossing

Release Year: 2016
Studio: ShinyBound
Genres: Bondage, Rope bondage, Ball gag, Spandex, Boots
Both of their spouses are quite vanilla people that would never participate in such things, so the co-workers make a plan to meet secretly in a hotel to explore their fantasies in a healthy way..

Total size: 15.9 GB in 25 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The top bondage models part 7

Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers Sharpsburg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Ashley Graham was not ready for this. She thought if she was a snarky little bitch that we would just beat her a little bit and things would be even. That is not how our members saw it.
Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 536.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3 Rialto

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Although her attitude is better, I can tell that she is truly not sorry. She is still making excuses instead of taking responsibility for her actions. I quickly tire of the lies and insincerity spewing from her mouth, and in goes a cock gag. I shove it in all the way several times. Adara's eyes tear up and we hear her gag reflex. I am not into vomit, although I wouldn't be the one cleaning it up. She has gotten used to the nipple clamps that she has been wearing for quite some time now. I get quite the reaction when I remove them and give her nipples a little pinch afterwards. I continue making her bondage more stringent as I tie and cinch more rope around her tan tight body. I tie her hair and nose hook her as well. Her breathing gets heavy as she is ring gagged and her head is pulled back and tied off by her hair. I hung a plastic jug above her with a pin hole in the bottom. I start dumping the remains of the beer in the jug and let the stale warm beer drip on her face and body. Between the beer and her tied tits, the spring clamps slide off her left tit, but they clamp fine on her right tit. It's fun to just clamp one tit sometimes anyway. Her attitude seems to be improving! I still snip off her shiny satin panties and shove them in her mouth through her ring gag. It looks like Adara will be bound all night, but the beer will probably stop dripping on her face after a few hours.
Duration: 19:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 436.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3

FootFetishinBrazil - Licking Mary's wet feet [MF- 6559] Hiawatha

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm
Giovanna wastes no time arriving at her girlfriend Jackie's house and getting down to business with lots of intense kissing. Letting herself be carried away by pleasure, Jackie asks her to fulfill her fantasy by sniffing her sneakers and licking her tired, sweaty feet, making for a slightly different and horny evening.
Duration: 32:13
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4062kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 989.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FootFetishinBrazil - Licking Mary's wet feet [MF- 6559]

Too Much Connersville

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Tia ling is just one more casualty of Sister Dee and PD's cruelty. They pass her back and forth. He makes her suck his cock while she hurts her. When they aren't satisfied with her sucking ability they add a huge ring gag to her mouth. He's not just interested in her face hole though. They hunch Tia over and he enters her from behind. In this position Tia's tits look perfect for some clothes pins. Sister Dee is happy to put those on to make Tia scream a little. With Tia on her back her pussy is completely exposed. There is no better position to torment her cunt. The vibrator is so intense that Tia squirms even though the position is really scary.
Duration: 54:46
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Too Much

Время генерации страницы 0.06603 секунды с 9 запросами