LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jessica Greenview

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
The experiment was largely sexual in nature. Restraints are necessary due to the intensity of the procedure. Once Eden is locked down she begins to question her decision to sign up for the Jessica 3000 experiment. To be fair she hadn't done any research on what she'd be getting into.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica

200 shock collar updates! Douglassville

Yaay 200 updates! Let’s celebrate by shocking tall Dutch redhead Mila, who is never really happy doing this challenge. Cuffed to the bed, she gets more and more frustrated and desperate by the increasing shocks to her neck!
Duration: 6:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14612kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 734.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 200 shock collar updates!

FootFetishinBrazil - Huge feet to Demean! Muharraq

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm
About to leave for the party, Pathy says that her boot isn't clean enough and asks her sex slave to clean it perfectly with her mouth and tongue, to leave it extremely shiny. While cleaning, Pathy punishes her slave mercilessly.
Duration: 30:28
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4053kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 933.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FootFetishinBrazil - Huge feet to Demean!

The top bondage models part 4 Alum Creek

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ShinyBound
Genres: Bondage, Rope bondage, Ball gag, Spandex, Boots
Silky spandex leotard and tights, and once she is nice and helpless, she is fucked hard in several positions!

Total size: 13.2 GB in 25 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The top bondage models part 4

Immobilized Mayetta

Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: Bondage ,Extreme Torment ,Gag ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Feet ,Domination ,Handler ,Suspension
To immobilize someone, they need to not be able to move, nor escape. This is the case everyday here, but today we take it to a level that very few can take. Anxiety will start to take control when all mobility is taken away from someone, fear of losing all control scares people beyond belief.
First this slut is chained in a standing position, that prevents almost all movement. Her finger were still free, yet every other part of this whores body is locked down under multiple chains and leather. Her clothes are ripped from her body and she is used like the whore that she is.
Next she has to sustain a back break arch with only her feet and the top of her head touching the floor. She is held in place by steel shackled stocks. She suffers through brutal torment and her first orgasm of the day comes, but only at a price. Her once tan body is quickly turned red under the harsh leather of the floggers.
In the final position, the whore is hoisted into the air for a grueling device suspension. her face is covered and distorted by a stocking that is held in place by the biggest bit gag I could find to fill her huge whore mouth. Her ass is to fill two of her serving holes, and her mind is blow by the uncontrollable, non-stop orgasms that she begs to stop.
Duration: 52:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Immobilized

A Christmas Gift in Waiting Wells Tannery

Well that was a tough week, after two trips to the ER room in as many days we are both on the mend, thanks so much to those of you that reached out to us and wished us well. We managed to shoot a couple of small updates for you guys and should be close to back in full swing now. For this shoot, we used the oppurtunity to show off a couple of new things, first is a new harness ballgag using some now amazing silicone balls we just got in, and the 2nd is a first prototype of the zippered armbinder we plan to be adding to our store soon (Please hold off on emailing me about these they will come as soon as I can manage!), I think they both turned out pretty fantastic! Glad to finally be able to start adding new gags to the mix. Come to think of it, I have never seen a red ball in Mina’s mouth and I have to say I dig it! What say you?
Duration: 13:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6707kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 662.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Christmas Gift in Waiting

FootFetishinBrazil - Let me worship your feet ! Village of Nagog Woods

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm
While two are excited about the idea, the third complains about the scorching sun and suggests an alternative: a fun and unexpected game in the bedroom that turns boredom into an unforgettable adventure.
Duration: 31:15
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4069kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 961.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FootFetishinBrazil - Let me worship your feet !

Время генерации страницы 0.02984 секунды с 9 запросами