View Single Post
Old 08-23-2024, 12:00 PM   #10598
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jack Hammer's Birthday Party San Francisco De Macoris

Cast: Lyla Storm ,Dylan Ryan ,Beretta James ,Mark Davis ,Jack Hammer
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Rough Sex ,Anal ,fake boobs ,Female Slave ,Role Play ,Oral Sex ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,shaved
Video language: English
We invite the BDSM community to celebrate our Butler’s birthday celebration. Our slaves are on hand and given to him to use as he wishes. The slaves undress him and are put on their knees to service his cock. He fuck both tramp and pistol into submission and then sets his sights on chrome. He brings in Mark Davis to share chrome with him and she shows both men why she has the name that she does. She is brutally fucked and and passed back and forth between them as tramp and pistol serve other guests.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jack Hammer's Birthday Party

Mikayla Mugla

Cast: Mikayla
Genres: Humiliation ,Ball Gag ,Handler ,Submission ,black hair ,slim ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Bondage
Video language: English
This is a quick Japanese set administered by Cowgirl. Mikayla wasn’t into the bondage so Cowgirl kept it simple and the shoot was short. Although the video lacks the emotion one would expect from a bondage-lover being tied by Cowgirl, Mikayla’s obvious beauty shines through in the still photos. This update will be followed by another full update tomorrow.
Duration: 8:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 95.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mikayla

Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3 Bonita

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I return and start telling her all of the things Miguel and I are going to do to her. She moans and curses with all she can muster, as I shove my sock clad foot in her face. I take some pics to send to Miguel and I even roll her on her side so he can see some different angles. She's a tough one, as she is still angrily cursing me. I whip her feet with a leather strap for a while and this pretty much does her in. I believe that she is about ready to be loaded into the van, but first her gag needs to be replaced, as it is a hot day and the tape is just not sticking anymore to to all the sweat. I gag her with the same large sock, but wrap her head with many wraps of vetwrap and black tape. You can see it in her eyes... she knows she is not getting out of this bondage, until I decide, and that is the look I have been waiting for. The clip ends shortly after the last gag is applied.
Duration: 15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 339.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

Jasmine jae lets seth gamble dominate her for x-mas Pingree

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Jasmine Jae, Seth Gamble
Seth Gamble is a loyal and smitten employee of Jasmine Jae. He readies a holiday gift for her, placing it inside a sparkly red box and sets it aside. Jasmine approaches his desk and yells at him for not having certain reports ready in time. He apologizes and offers her the gift and she refuses to accept it. With a heavy head, Seth works late to finish his reports. She hands him en envelope which reads "X-Mas Bonus". When Seth gets home, he opens the envelope and finds a key inside. Soon after there's a knock on the door and in walks Jasmine Jae in sexy lingerie with a leash locked to a leather collar. Seth grabs the leash and leads her to another room. Seth takes her panties off, puts a red ball-gag in her mouth, and ties her up on her hands and knees. He slaps her ass hard with a leather crop. She begs him to fuck her ass so he pulls out her bejeweled butt-plug and replaces it with his hard cock. He switches back and forth fucking her pussy and ass. Next Jasmine gets tied up on her knees with clamps on her nipples. Seth presses an Hitachi against her pussy and she cums without permission. As punishment, he torments her sensitive clit with the strong vibrator. He shoves his cock in her mouth and pushes it all the way down her throat. He face-fucks her until shes covered in her own drool. In the final scene, Jasmine is tied up on top of a thick wooden table. Seth canes her legs and feet, and switches to the crop. He crops her ass and her tongue and then slides his cock inside her ass. He fucks her ass and pussy deep and hard, switching back and forth until she begs for his cum and he sprays his load all over her.
Duration: 43:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine jae lets seth gamble dominate her for x-mas

Время генерации страницы 0.12085 секунды с 9 запросами