View Single Post
Old 08-23-2024, 05:48 PM   #21409
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were tortured. She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse. I soon rip it open as I control her with 1 hand while I squeeze and slap her natural tits with the other. I love her reactions as I stop to bind her wrists. I place Amanda in a chair and immediately get her waist tied. I then continue slapping groping her tits. It will be a long evening for her, as her breast torment will slowly build over time. First things first though... 2 huge pairs of panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth. I then start by applying a simple wire bra. Soon after she gets some nipple suction, and she reacts quite violently while yelping through her gag at the same time. Intensifying her bondage will need to be done, out of necessity. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

Download Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

HardTied Tracey Sweet Stay Fit Or Get Hit

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Tracey Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Day 4 of 5 at the farm.Tracey Sweet is restless. She needs to burn off her excess energy.A exercise session under the sting of the whip, followed by a tight hogtie serve to pacify her.

Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download HardTied Tracey Sweet Stay Fit Or Get Hit

Ballet Sub Ella - splits and shocks

Ballet Sub Ella returns! A shock collar, nipple clamps, and handcuffs are all included in her challenge, as she tries to maintain her balance in a splits position. This professional ballet dancer really IS the perfect submissive!

Duration: 7:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 832.5 MB

Download Ballet Sub Ella - splits and shocks

Slave pt.2

Release Year: 2009
Studio: JM Productions

Master, in his infinite wisdom, decides he must teach slave a most valuable life lesson: That she is a worthless pig, a subhuman barnyard animal, and that she is filled with deep, spiritual joy for this exquisite privilege. She must understand how lucky she is to service HIM and fulfill HIS needs. If she does well, she will be rewarded, but woe unto her should he become upset!

Format: avi
Duration: 58:07
Video: 624x352, XviD, 1486kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 694.9 MB

Download Slave pt.2

Alisha

Following the huge success of the first volume of Pussy Torment , featuring the nubile Vicci, this twat twisting new series from Master Rick Savage gives us the angelic Alisha from St. Paul, minnesota. The delightful damsel's legs are spread wide and held open as the wicked Savage exacts his very "special" brand of pussy punishment on the willing and demure girl. Metal and plasticps bite into her shaved labia. Then, hefty finishing weights are suspended from theps. After a lengthy dose of pussy flogging and other cruel treatment, the naked Alisha is tied to a radiator and her bald beaver is doused with scalding , cruel hot wax. Eeeyouch!!!!!!

Duration: 55:11
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1517kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 666.5 MB

Download Alisha
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03606 секунды с 9 запросами