Old 08-23-2024, 11:56 PM   #74806
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BaitBuddies KingCuba & Braxton

BaitBuddies KingCuba & Braxton

Studio: BaitBuddies

Caruso was shocked when Braxton contacted him to see if he could come back to the studio and shoot another scene. But, there was a catch... Braxton is still learning about his body and his prostate and after his last visit, he took Caruso's advice and decided to take his girlfriend's toy for a ride and he loved it! He tells Caruso that it's like a new way of cumming! And her toy is big like Braxton's cock! And, now that he has experienced the toy, he wants to experience the real thing! He went through BaitBuddies and found a cock that resembles his girlfriend's toy. It's big, beautiful, and attached to a man who is also big and beautiful...

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1801kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 390.6 MB

Download BaitBuddies KingCuba & Braxton

Adult Time My Younger Lover - A Home Here With Me

Studio: Adult Time
Cast: Cyrus Stark & Caden Jackson

Cyrus Stark arrives at his boyfriend Caden Jackson's home and reveals that he came out to his family, but it went poorly. Caden is sympathetic and comforts him, but Cyrus insists that their relationship is more important than his family's acceptance. Caden suggests that Cyrus come live with him, and they celebrate with tender, passionate lovemaking.

Duration: 26:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4708kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 938.3 MB

Download Adult Time My Younger Lover - A Home Here With Me

Onlyfans - Kaucobra and Diego Platano

Kaucobra and Diego Platano were alone in their bedroom, eagerly anticipating their next shoot for their Onlyfans account. As the camera started rolling, Kaucobra bent Diego over the bed and teased him with light kisses along his neck and shoulders. Diego moaned in pleasure as Kaucobra's hands explored his body, teasingly grazing his most sensitive areas. The two actors passionately kissed, their bodies pressed tightly together as they lost themselves in the moment. The scene reached its peak as Kaucobra lifted Diego onto the bed and entered him, their bodies moving in perfect rhythm as they both reached the ultimate climax. Onlyfans viewers couldn't get enough of this steamy scene between two of the hottest and most intimate performers.

Duration: 36:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Onlyfans - Kaucobra and Diego Platano

Naked Sword - Private Collection - Lawson, Braxton and Cole

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Naked Sword
Cast: Lawson James, Braxton Cruz, Cole Connor
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, threesome

It's the middle of the night when Cole Connor and Braxton Cruz are invited to Lawson James' room for a spontaneous three-way. After sucking each other off, Cole and Braxton take turns having some bareback fuck with the ripped muscle guy until the hair covering Lawson's bubble butt is left coated in cum.

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5115kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 881.9 MB

Download Naked Sword - Private Collection - Lawson, Braxton and Cole

Troyejacobsxxx - Ep. 97

爽やかリーマンノンケがビデオに初� �演!!
男とキス、フェラをするのが初めて� �が、手を自由に使えないことをいい� ��とにやられ放題!初めての口内射精 。味はどうだったでしょうか

Duration: 7:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps