luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 036 [MF-6228]

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 036 [MF-6228]

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm

Bia knows and asks her if she wants to put them in her mouth, kiss them and suck them lovingly. While Bia masturbates, Isabele warms up her desire by sucking on her feet like ice cream.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:38
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 3647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 848.4 MB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 036 [MF-6228]

Cherry English double plugged

Cherry English (like most Casting girls) got a bit bored after a few hours. She said it was no fun, waiting around in a tight chastity belt. So I told her I had a surprise for her: a jewel butt plug! I asked her to put it in, and Cherry ran off to get some lube. She did not need to take the belt off because the plug neatly fit in the anal opening of the belt.
She liked the plug (I think), but Cherry said it still did not make it any more fun. So I tried to keep her busy for a while by giving her a big vaginal plug to go inside her belt. The vaginal plug of course requires a different front shield (with a slot instead of tiny urination holes). The belt had to come off, and the shields had to be swapped by unlocking the secondary padlock. This gave Cherry something to do. It seems like she loves technical things like this. Swapping over the shield and installing the big plug was very interesting to her, she had never seem a system like this.
Once installed, the plug (with some more lube) slid nicely inside this little ChastityBabe. The belt was now even tighter (I don't know why it always feels tighter with a plug installed), so the plug was pushed deep into Cherry's pussy. With the large buttplug taking up some additional space, she felt very full. I asked her if she was still bored now, but she did not really answer. She just stood there, filled with two plugs. A few more hours to go for Cherry in the belt!

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14427kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cherry English double plugged

Sarah Shevon Kinda looks like Jorja Fox from CSI don't you think?

Cast: Sarah Shevon
Video language: English

Sarah is back and all spread out. Metal is hard and cruel, it likes to find nerves to pinch and damage. When models struggle because we are hitting them and making them cum, the metal digs harder, faster. Metal is not rope or comfy leather, it is serious bondage and only the most experienced should use it.
We flog Sarah's pussy and she struggles and moves. We make her cum over and over and she struggles and moves. Metal is hard and cruel...

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 324.2 MB

Download Sarah Shevon Kinda looks like Jorja Fox from CSI don't you think?

Nike Returns part 3

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

A bad news for cute girl, Lomp is to whip her most feminine and sensitive part, her poor vagina. She seems quite uneasy, you can read this on her concerned eyes. The way reaching the money will pass through her sweet pussy.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Nike Returns part 3

Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I return and start telling her all of the things Miguel and I are going to do to her. She moans and curses with all she can muster, as I shove my sock clad foot in her face. I take some pics to send to Miguel and I even roll her on her side so he can see some different angles. She's a tough one, as she is still angrily cursing me. I whip her feet with a leather strap for a while and this pretty much does her in. I believe that she is about ready to be loaded into the van, but first her gag needs to be replaced, as it is a hot day and the tape is just not sticking anymore to to all the sweat. I gag her with the same large sock, but wrap her head with many wraps of vetwrap and black tape. You can see it in her eyes... she knows she is not getting out of this bondage, until I decide, and that is the look I have been waiting for. The clip ends shortly after the last gag is applied.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 339.4 MB

Download Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04110 секунды с 9 запросами