View Single Post
Old 08-24-2024, 09:44 AM   #10614
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Chairtied in a Sweater West Oneonta

It's a little too cold for me to take my bad butt outside, so that doesn't leave me with a whole lot of options. Especially after I am dressed in my black sweater, leather skirt and boots. It's a whole lot of leather and somebody's gotta enjoy my bad attitude. Today, it will be Johnny. And, he thinks he would fancy me tied up on a kitchen chair with my legs pulled back up to my wrists that are by the sides of the chair. He gives me a gag to keep me from ruining this moment (maybe it's because I look so good in a gag) and he steps back to admire the show. But, as usual, it's not only about the struggle. Sometimes you gotta pull up the skirt to expose the panties and apply a hitachi. Johnny keeps me thoroughly ties up in knots as I make my way to an orgasm. Oh, and the vibtator nearly burns a hole through the chair. Safety first, babes!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 127.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chairtied in a Sweater

Naughty petgirls Pandora Blake and Jane Ljungby

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Pandora Blake, Jane
Video language: English
Naughty petgirls Pandora Blake and Jane.
Duration: 19:28
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 227.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty petgirls Pandora Blake and Jane

Blonde Damsel is Distressed in Brutal Devices and Tormented Alford

Cast: Dahlia Sky ,The Pope
Genres: big dick ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,The Pope ,shaved ,brunet ,Clothespins ,Domination ,Feet ,BDSM
Dahlia begins in a brutal predicament with her legs spread wide and her arms pulled back into a strappado. She knew from the first moment that she was put in the device that she was fucked. Her ass sticks out like a target for The Pope to take aim at and destroy. He spanks and flogs her until he grows bored and moves on to her tits. Clothespins are applied to her natural tits, then he moves behind her to start canning her feet. The bastinado almost brings her to tears, but not yet. She struggles against the cold steel and leather, but there is no escaping this bondage. The Pope fucks Dahlia’s mouth and pussy to command orgasms out of her willing pussy. Next Dahlia is in a pile driver position with her limbs locked into steel traps. The Pope makes his way to her tender soles and attacks with sadistic rage. He terrorizes her feet with brutal bastinado until the room is filled with her screams. Once Dahlia has been pushed all the way to the edge with torment, she then gets a mouthful of cock and then her pussy is fucked mercilessly until she can’t cum anymore. In the final scene she is on her back with her legs spread wide. She is the most vulnerable at this point. Her body is beaten and abused before The Pope makes good use of her whore holes on final time. Dahlia is drained and exhausted and is finally released from the sadistic clutches of The Pope.
Duration: 38:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Damsel is Distressed in Brutal Devices and Tormented

The top bondage models part 14 Star

Release Year: 2018
Studio: ShinyBound
Genres: Bondage, Rope bondage, Ball gag, Spandex, Boots
Silky spandex leotard and tights, and once she is nice and helpless, she is fucked hard in several positions!

Total size: 27.3 GB in 25 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The top bondage models part 14

Rainfall Castine

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Everyone sheds a tear from time to time, but when it is Rain they pour. Rain DeGrey has a hard time keeping her emotions in check. Elise Graves is not going to make it easy for her, either. She is trying to impress PD by showing him what a good sadist she can be. She knows he can be one tough customer so Elise is pulling out all of the stops. Rain does not really stand a chance. Life is not fair sometimes, and for Rain this is one of them. If a good cry and a few screams are all she lets out during this experience she will be able to count herself as lucky.
Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 708.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rainfall

Vulnerable Newfane

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Trina Michaels looks comfortable at first, as she is driving out to the farm with PD, but as he gets to talking she begins to get more and more nervous. The idea that they will be isolated in the mountains, miles from any assistance, where no one can hear her scream for help finally starts to set in and it is both terrifying and incredibly hot. Trina wants to get hurt. She needs to feel helpless and vulnerable to feel sexy and alive. A firm hand can guide her even better when it holds a whip or a cane. The knowledge that she has no control is what gives her the strength to endure the torments that await her. Whatever happens to her, she will suffer through it and ask for more because she has to. For him.
Duration: 1:03:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 718.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vulnerable

Charlie Ten – shock collar cum challenge Jetson

Can Charlie Ten reach an orgasm while we keep shocking her at increasing rates? She gets so frustrated!!
Duration: 5:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14709kbps
Audio: 273kbps

File size: 603.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlie Ten – shock collar cum challenge

Время генерации страницы 0.12429 секунды с 9 запросами