View Single Post
Old 08-24-2024, 11:22 AM   #2100
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Training of Berlin, Day Three Berwyn

Cast: Mz Berlin ,Madison Young
Genres: slim ,Big Tits ,shaved ,Nylons Stockings ,Oral Sex ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Predicament Bondage ,BDSM ,Curvy
Video language: English
Incorporate another slave to improve her pussy eating skills, improve her composure, and assist with getting her cunt fucked for the first time on camera.
Suspend both sluts in painful predicament bondage and attach them together with clips tied between nipples and labia. Apply the whip and observe their struggle to maintain composure while Berlin is quizzed on her homework about slave identity.
Put our trainee to work on Madison’s pussy, beating her till she gets the slave off with her slut mouth.
Mount the trainee on a bench and use Madison to get her pussy wet and ready to fuck. Pound her cunt with hard cock in several positions till she has had enough use, then put her on her knees to receive a load of hot come all over her huge, beautiful tits.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:12:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Berlin, Day Three

FemdomEmpire Mia Malkova & Maya Kendrick Clara City

The techniques here are varied. There's corporal punishment, CBT, smothering, trampling, strapon sex, cuckolding, cum eating, sissification, humiliation, pony play, oral servitude and ball busting.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 14.7 GB in 28 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FemdomEmpire Mia Malkova & Maya Kendrick

Naughty Girls Get Fucked Lueneburg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: British Teen Girls
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play
Naughty Girls Get Fucked – of course they do, why do you think they are so disobedient? They want to be punished and the best way is to bend them over and shove your cock balls deep in their hot, tight pussies! Cover girl Misha Cross looks like butter wouldn’t melt in that sultry mouth of hers. Don’t be fooled, this wayward tear-away needs a good fucking to keep her in line. Pixie Little is just as badly behaved and she accepts her punishment with a sly smile as she deep-throats a fat cock before riding it until she milks it dry! These Brit babes act like innocent little puppy , yet they fuck and suck like cock-starved pitbulls!
Duration: 1:46:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6318kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Girls Get Fucked

Please me! Stonington

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Mallory Mallone
Genres: Electro Clamp ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,Anal ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,Slave
Episode 3: Red-haired all natural beauty Mallory Malone doesn’t look like the sort of girl who’s looking for trouble, but trouble finds her in the way of electrosex and BDSM in her stimulating update.
Collared and chained to the floor, I make sure I get my share of pleasure. I zap her ass and body with the cattle prod. She screams, but I turn on the EMS pads scattered around her body. She eats my ass, but she also stimulates me with her involuntary contractions and spams from the pads. Finally, I reciprocate with the Magic Wand to her clit and my fingers in her pussy.
Duration: 18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 677.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Please me!

Время генерации страницы 0.02650 секунды с 9 запросами