View Single Post
Old 08-24-2024, 01:29 PM   #41830
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cherry English double plugged Melvin

Cherry English (like most Casting girls) got a bit bored after a few hours. She said it was no fun, waiting around in a tight chastity belt. So I told her I had a surprise for her: a jewel butt plug! I asked her to put it in, and Cherry ran off to get some lube. She did not need to take the belt off because the plug neatly fit in the anal opening of the belt.
She liked the plug (I think), but Cherry said it still did not make it any more fun. So I tried to keep her busy for a while by giving her a big vaginal plug to go inside her belt. The vaginal plug of course requires a different front shield (with a slot instead of tiny urination holes). The belt had to come off, and the shields had to be swapped by unlocking the secondary padlock. This gave Cherry something to do. It seems like she loves technical things like this. Swapping over the shield and installing the big plug was very interesting to her, she had never seem a system like this.
Once installed, the plug (with some more lube) slid nicely inside this little ChastityBabe. The belt was now even tighter (I don’t know why it always feels tighter with a plug installed), so the plug was pushed deep into Cherry’s pussy. With the large buttplug taking up some additional space, she felt very full. I asked her if she was still bored now, but she did not really answer. She just stood there, filled with two plugs. A few more hours to go for Cherry in the belt!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14427kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry English double plugged

HT - Rope Slut - Pretty Girl Jessica Ryan and Jack Hammer Robbinston

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Jessica Ryan, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Jessica Ryan Earns the Privilege of Being Our Rope Slut
We pride ourselves on being men of discriminating taste, so while we get a lot of girls in here that love to be bound, beaten, fucked and made to cum, we rarely bestow upon any of them the honor of being called a genuine rope slut.
It takes more than just a banging body and a willingness to try some kinky things to be a rope slut. It takes being able to not just endure, but enjoy strenuous bondage positions that would break other girls physically and mentally.
Enter Jessica Ryan. If you want an example of how much this rope slut loves to be tied up, take a look at what she goes through for Jack Hammer. The way her back is arched we could call this a hogtie, but that would be doing it a disservice. He has her on her knees, her tits tied to the ceiling, while she is bent back like a bow. It's an incredibly beautiful position to leave her in. It's an even better one to whip her in.
That's what it takes to be a rope slut in our book. And Jessica Ryan lives up to the hype.
Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Rope Slut - Pretty Girl Jessica Ryan and Jack Hammer

Kendra James and Bridgett Harrington Yass

Cast: Kendra James ,Bridgett Harrington
Genres: Electrical Play ,LezDom ,Tens Unit ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Femdom ,Pussy Eating ,Strap On
Once upon a time Kendra was petrified of electro-play…that’s obviously no longer the case as she willingly becomes Bridgett’s electro play slut!!! She is taken on a pain and pleasure journey with many sharp shocks and drawn out orgasms!!!
Duration: 26:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 306.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James and Bridgett Harrington

Bakery Disgrace Weedville

Cast: Yasmine de Leon ,Xander Corvus
Genres: Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Rough Sex ,big dick ,switch ,Public ,Domination ,brunet ,Discipline ,Athletic
The beautiful Yasmine de Leon does her first b g shoot for Kink on Public Disgrace.
Duration: 49:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bakery Disgrace

HardTied Roxanne Rae Bush Barrel Las Terrenas

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Roxanne Rae
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Roxanne is scared but excited. While she moves away when he goes to bite her hair and tickle her, the little moans and sighs she lets out when he slaps her tits and touches her pussy give away the fact that she's having at least a little fun.
Duration: 54:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Roxanne Rae Bush Barrel

Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys Kakegawa

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Evey
Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys, and she was punished.
Duration: 12:24
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 144.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 047 [MF-6536] Bertrange

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm
That really excite both and they wont spend any second. They start kissing and go to bed, there they remove the sweaty stocking to worship their soft soles.
Duration: 39:30
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4059kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 047 [MF-6536]

Время генерации страницы 0.03152 секунды с 9 запросами