View Single Post
Old 08-26-2024, 07:01 AM   #4517
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Training of the Pretty Girl, Day One Lodge

Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: master ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,Corset ,High Heels ,Slave ,Leather ,Corporal Punishment ,Fetish ,Bondage
Video language: English
The Training of the Pretty Girl, Day One My initial assessment of this tramp: she needs to feel pretty. Let me count that ways…Day One: make her pretty in heels.Day two: make her pretty in lipstick.Day three: Make her pretty in a corset.Day four: make her pretty in a leather collar.Put it all together and we have a four day curriculum in basic slave elegance.
Day one: Pretty in HeelsIn my world, the standard issue slave footwear is simple black patent leather heels - pointy toe, no platform. I keep thinking about what she would look like, teetering around in those tall black heels: a pretty little slut.
I the Slow PulSome like when the zipper comes off fast, a few like when it comes off slow. I like to pop those tormenting little pins off one by one. And she gives it up, right away. So satisfying.
<strong>II the BurnI like the way the lines run up the back of a sleek, well stripped calf. My style of calf raises will make her truly appreciate the wonderful assets of well toned calf muscles.
<strong>III the Inspection I like to wee what I am working with. What better way than to tie her open and inspect her, inside and out.
IV the Orgasms To round out the day, I decide to deliver a stream of orgasms to reinforce the day’s points. If she can get up after that, she can have her heels.
At the end of the day, she is fitted with a set of heels, and she strides her ass gracefully around the set to show us her assets. I like those heels. I think we will keep them on her for three more days.
This update includes: slave inspection, medical fetish, anal plug, high heels training, BDSM zipper pull, bondage orgasms, slave discipline
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of the Pretty Girl, Day One

Vendetta vs Allie - The Hazer - Haze Ninde

Cast: Allie Haze ,Vendetta
Genres: shaved ,Strap On ,Submission ,Pussy Eating ,natural boobs ,Champion ,Tattoo ,Brunette ,Domination ,Humiliation
Vendetta steps on the mat for some last minute practice going into the world renowned Summer Vengeance Tournament. Vendetta is a past Ultimate Surrender Champion, and no wrestler has ever won the title twice. Vendetta wants to be the first.
Allie Haze has no hope of winning. However, she doesn’t know that, and honestly puts up a heroic effort. Oh she gets her ass kicked, her pussy fingered, and is made to submit 5 times during the match, but she never gives up or gives in. This wrestler will be one to watch next season.
Duration: 40:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 915.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vendetta vs Allie - The Hazer - Haze

Happy Wives, Happy Lives South Haven

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Girls Try Anal
Cast: Scarlett Sage, Kenzie Taylor, Kimmy Kimm
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Threesome, Small Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Petite, Hairy, Asian, Facesitting, Interracial, Ass, Lesbian, Therapist, Colored Hair, Stockings, Glasses, black, caucasian
Two wives, Kimmy Kimm and Scarlett Sage, go to a marriage counselor, Kenzie Taylor, complaining that they both want anal play in their lives but that they BOTH want to be receivers, not givers. Because of this, there's a strain on every other aspect of their relationship, even though they still love each other very much. What can they do??
Duration: 51:17
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10853kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy Wives, Happy Lives

Cuck Hunter - Busty MILF Tricia Oaks Cucks Beta Friend With Big Cock Thaxton

Studio: Cuck Hunter
Cast: Tricia Oaks, Will Tile, Erik Dikkerson
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Masturbation, Anal Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Interracial, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Handjob, Cuckold
Erik thought he was going to get lucky with busty beauty Tricia Oaks tonight as she brought him back to her house. Of course that all changed when her alpha black boyfriend Will Tile came out ready for some sex. Erik suddenly found himself on the sidelines watching the girl of his dreams get fucked by a big dick stud while he sits there and strokes.
Duration: 33:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuck Hunter - Busty MILF Tricia Oaks Cucks Beta Friend With Big Cock

DragonLily and Stacey Cash Comox

Cast: DragonLily ,Stacey Cash
Genres: Slave ,Foot Worship ,shaved ,Pain ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Asian ,Anal ,Lesbian
Dragonlily has been checking out the new girl Stacey Cash in the lab. She finally gets turned on enough to make her move. The two sexy girls go at it with Dragonlily always in control and dishing out hard punishment. Stacey can really take the pain and she loves it. She is tied down wearing a strap-on and Dragonlily takes it for a ride before returning the favor.
Duration: 29:31
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 343.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DragonLily and Stacey Cash

Eden Ivy - Rimming Rick Hard Full Mott

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Eden Ivy
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Facial, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Rimming, Tattoos
Eden Ivy aka Sweet Ivy, decided to have fun with me, she is beast when it comes to sex, she loves rimming my ass in every kind of position. One of the best Scene I did!! If you love ass licking that's the video for you!!!
Duration: 31:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eden Ivy - Rimming Rick Hard Full

Ignoring Distractions Toms River

Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Lexi Lore, Pristine Edge
Genres: Blonde, Piercings, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, 69, Tattoos, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Lesbian, Stepdaughter, Foot Fetish, shaved pussy, kissing, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Lexi Lore is working on her homework when her meddling and lustful stepmom, Pristine Edge, enters. Pristine insists on having their quality time, but despite how good that sounds, Lexi is determined to finish her homework first. Pristine is equally determined to get her special quality time, but Lexi isn't giving in. Lexi says she isn't going to take any breaks, and tells Pristine to do she wants until Lexi's homework is done. Pristine becomes mischievous.
Pristine starts coming onto Lexi, making it obvious that their special quality time is sexual. Lexi tries to ignore Pristine so that she can keep doing her homework. Still not giving up, Pristine starts doing various sex acts on Lexi to distract her from her homework. Lexi is obviously tempted, but somehow manages to continue working.
Duration: 35:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ignoring Distractions
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06061 секунды с 9 запросами