View Single Post
Old 08-26-2024, 09:07 AM   #10635
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Chamille's First Lesbian Experience Tafton

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Chamille
Genres: Redhead ,bottom ,BDSM ,Anal ,Bondage ,Femdom ,fake boobs ,Strap On ,Slave ,Spanking
Video language: English
Chamille has her first lesbian experience mixed with bondage and domination with Aiden Starr. This cute girl next door gets spanking, tied up and made to orgasm in bondage. She kisses and licks another girls pussy and ass for the first time ever and loves it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chamille's First Lesbian Experience

Isis Love Subs Vol.1 Sinclairville

Cast: Isis Love ,Mark Davis ,Evan Stone ,Ben English
Genres: shaped ,fake boobs ,muscular ,foreskin ,Flogging ,Squirting ,Curvy ,Electrical Play ,Dominatrix ,shaved
Isis Love is a top Kink Dominatrix who is skilled in pleasuring and punishing men and women… And now the tables are turned as Isis subs her way to the bottom. If you are an Isis Love fan you don’t want to miss this!
See Isis Love take it as hard as she gives in this 75 minute compilation. She gets tied, bound, slapped, and fucked in every way you can imagine. From rope to latex, flogging, spanking, nipple clamps, electricity, squirting and everything in between, Isis is made to cum over and over again. This shoot features the sexiest Isis Love scenes from Sex and Submission, Hogtied, Water Bondage, Device Bondage, and Wired Pussy.
Duration: 1:16:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isis Love Subs Vol.1

Thanksgiving: Part One Ozawkie

Cast: Skin Diamond ,Juliette March ,Krysta Kaos ,Iona Grace
Genres: Cop ,Cage ,master ,switch ,Female Slave ,natural boobs ,holidays ,Rough Sex ,black hair ,thanksgiving
In this first installment of the Upper Floors Thanksgiving feast, we have a cornucopia of sexy slaves and horny guests making use of the dining room table. The gorgeous ash is locked in a gilded cage by The Popes feet and made to beg and masturbate while servicing his shoes. Wet and hungry slut Naomi Merlot is objectified by her playmates and used as a plate to eat off of. Slave pixie has a fork shoved in her tight pussy by Nerine, and is made to feed guests it until she is thrown over and made to squirt relentlessly by a male guest. Pynki can barely get a mouthful down as she struggles to finish her dinner on the sybian, orgasming uncontrollably while her Master laughs. Captain and Muse get randy and start fucking on the table and are soon joined by Jessie Cox, who happily takes a seat on Muses face. All this and more action from UV, Christine, Keri, and Iona Grace.
Duration: 48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thanksgiving: Part One

Dixie Comet vs. Rubber Orgasms Fiatt

I had frogtied Dixie to the bed and secured her wrists with cuffs and heavy rubber bands. I let her stew for a while; struggling HARD in her bonds. When I tied a magic wand in place it was too easy for her to control the intensity of the vibe. I wanted her helpless, fighting against the rubber bands to shut it off. Thinking quickly, I removed the rope and added rubber bands to the magic wand. Every struggle now just pressed it harder against her pussy and right on target. After her first orgasm, Dixie tried everything she could to stop the next one... not a chance.
Duration: 14:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1937kbps

File size: 212.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixie Comet vs. Rubber Orgasms

Young Latin Pain Slut Central Point

Cast: Liv Aguilera ,The Pope
Genres: Pain ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Latinx ,Pain Slut ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,brunet ,Bondage
Liv is still new to the BDSM world, but that doesn’t mean this slut doesn’t love to suffer. Her body is fucking amazing and we make sure to display it in grueling bondage. She may be new to the game, but Liv is definitely one that loves to suffer. Her orgasms get stronger as the pain increases throughout the day.
Duration: 46:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Latin Pain Slut

BrutalSessions, DungeonSex - Katrina Colt - Devoured Columbus Junction

Katrina Colt returns to Kink and is joined by Codey Steele and Christian Wilde for some hard-bondage double-fucking. To start, Katrina gets man-handled by Codey and Christian. They strip off her red lingerie and make her get on her knees for some face fucking. Codey and Christian take turns using Katrina’s throat and then some toys to tenderize her supple skin. After some discipline, Katrina is putty in their hands and take turns spit-roasting her before leaving her breathless on the floor. Next, Katrina is suspended at the perfect height for Codey and Christian to take turns fucking her holes. Codey fucks Katrina’s pussy while Christian’s hard cock fucks her face. They break out the Hitachi to add to Katrina’s over-stimulation and she responds by cumming again and again, especially while being slapped and choked. Codey fucks Katrina’s ass and gets her ready for both himself and Christian. Finally these three horny fuckers are on the bed and Codey and Christian waste no time stuffing both of Katrina’s holes. Codey and Christian trade positions a few times and then return to spit- roasting Katrina while vibing her pussy until both these studs bust all over her pretty face.
Duration: 1:01:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9740kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalSessions, DungeonSex - Katrina Colt - Devoured

Chanel Preston Returns to Hogtied!! Poughquag

Cast: Chanel Preston ,The Pope
Genres: Pain ,BDSM ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Handler ,brunet ,Suspension ,fake boobs ,slim
I’ve been waiting for a long time to get Chanel tied up so that I could do hardcore shit to her. I met her early in her career and have watched her over the years blossom into a very powerful Domme. That’s not what she is here for today, but rather just the opposite. The plan is to make her totally helpless in tight bondage and, torment her, and make her orgasm harder than she ever has before.
We begin with her in a spider web of rope in a standing position. Her clothes are ripped away exposing her amazing body. I slap, flog, pinch, and prod her to get a feel for what this slut can take. She seems like she can take a little more pain that I originally thought, so the torment begins.
Next she is in a partial suspension, bent over, and her arms pulled up into a stappado. Her ass gets spanked, then flogged, and then her hungry pussy is fucked, but not before we fill her ass with a metal hook and tie it to her hair.
It’s time to make this slut fly, so we put her in an inverted hogtie suspension. Her wrists are tied to her ankle and she hangs there helplessly while I have my way with her slutty body and pussy.
In the final scene we put her in a position that best represents her as the slut that she is. She is on her back with her legs spread wide and after a little pain I fuck her and finger bang her so hard that she is speaking gibberish. Her mind is blown with non stop orgasms!!
Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanel Preston Returns to Hogtied!!

Время генерации страницы 0.03273 секунды с 9 запросами