Old 08-27-2024, 07:33 AM   #21463
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Training of Maya Matthews, Day Four

The Training of Maya Matthews, Day Four

Cast: Maya Matthews ,Sgt. Major
Genres: BDSM ,Submission ,Rope Bondage ,toned ,Oral Sex ,Gimp ,brunet ,Pierced Pussy ,multiple orgasms ,Slave
Video language: English

How to take sensation beyond her ability for the pleasure of another.Formality and constancy.Presence without expectation.How to be a Good Girl

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Training of Maya Matthews, Day Four

Kept Secrets: Kate Kennedy and Stirling Cooper's Dark Fantasies

Cast: Stirling Cooper ,Kate Kennedy
Genres: Humiliation ,Submission ,Blowjob ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,other hair color ,Rough Sex ,natural boobs ,Domination ,Chains
Video language: English

Kate Kennedy and Stirling Cooper have the perfect home life, except for one thing. Kate's been keeping a secret, but she can't hold it in any longer. She wants to let her inner slut out, get tied up, used, slapped and flogged, and fucked in every hole. She's just been afraid to say it. But now the secret's out, and Stirling is excited by this new side of Kate. He wastes no time bringing that fantasy to life. He binds her in rope and gags her, then takes her into his house to use as he sees fit. Kate has no idea what he's going to do, which excites her and gets her horny pussy wet, and she lets him take full advantage. First he canes her feet and slaps her perfect ass until it's a hot red, then crops her and toys with her pussy. But before he fucks her, he slides his dick into her wet, spit-soaked mouth. He face fucks her as the spit flows, running down her face and all over Stirling's cock. This only excites him more, and he uses her throat for everything it's worth. And Kate simply gobbles it up. She's voracious, hungry for dick like she's never been before. She knows that if she's good, she'll get that sweet cock in her slutty cunt and hungry ass all the sooner. He chains her to a table with her ass up, at the perfect height to toy with and fuck. But first he crops her feet, to remind her who's in control. Then he pounds his thick cock into her tight, perfect cunt. She's so desperate for it he removes her gag so he can hear her scream like a bitch. Before she's even had enough he slides in to her tight asshole, and Kate loves it so much she begs for more. She's getting her wish: she's tied up, chained, owned, and fucked in every hole. Stirling puts her on her back and flogs her fucked pussy, then slams her cunt with his cock again, deep and hard, making her cum like the slut he knew she was. He finally blows his fat load all over that worked pussy, claiming it, as Kate begs for every drop of his seed.

Duration: 45:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kept Secrets: Kate Kennedy and Stirling Cooper's Dark Fantasies

Double Twins featuring Amanda Foxx

Twins! You know what they say about twins....."Double the pleasure, Double the fun, Double the trouble?"..... That's exactly what happens when Johnny gets a hold of Amanda and I dressed identically in gray and black striped dresses, garters, stockings and black high heels. We're a pair of hot milfs that could use some tying up to get that pleasure, fun and trouble we deserve. He starts us off as two peas in a pod on the ottoman in front of the window. He gives us snug chest harness, arms tied behind the back and legs tied at the knees and ankles with white rope. Then, Johnny so generously places thick black cleave gags in our mouth. Let the fun pleasurable trouble begin! Johnny watches closely with the video camera as us carbon copy milfs struggle damsel in distress distress style. He charitably lets us fall down to the floor and untie each other on camera. And, you know what! We did have a merry good time!

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 191.8 MB

Download Double Twins featuring Amanda Foxx

Dolly's Test - Part 2

Part 2 starts with Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss-cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 815.5 MB

Download Dolly's Test - Part 2

Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1

I am taking some pics of Diamondly as she shows off her sexy outfit, but in doing so, I start imagining her in strict bondage. I have zipties handy so I start by binding her wrists before I start manhandling her. I spend a little time slapping her ass and groping her before I continue binding her. I fashion a crotchrope out of zipties before I put Diamondly in a chair. I spend some time cleave gagging her and then making a head harness out of zipties. Her arms are folded and her wrists are ziptied to her upper arms. before her elbows are ziptied together. I love her outfit, but I cut her sweater open anyway so I can have access to her tits. I put castration bands on her nipples before adding more zipties and tightening the others. Now she is almost ready to be frogtied. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 592.6 MB

Download Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03503 секунды с 9 запросами