View Single Post
Old 08-27-2024, 07:41 AM   #3805
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Excellence In Obedience Marion Junction

Bailey's been around the DungeonCorp block a bit, so to speak, she's a fine woman. Her beautiful body and attitude always make it a pleasure to have her. This week, she gets to work with the man himself Ogre. We witness it all as he binds her tightly and runs her though her paces. A tirade of whips ensues, reddening her flesh...Orgasms are abound as he pushes her to her limits. And Bailey duly suffers for him, exhibiting an excellence in obedience that is rarely found. Nothing is held back as the leather flies swiftly and Bailey suffers for her rewards...enduring her punishment all the way...
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 421.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Excellence In Obedience

Jenni Lee vs. The Mummy Fists Farner

Jenni is an adorable little thing that begs to be played with. In no time I had her dolled up in a catsuit, cuffed, gagged and frogtied her on the bed. I let her squirm for a while and get used to her bondage, but she's a feisty one and eventually got her legs free. Turnabout's a bitch though and as punishment I clamped her nipples and attached them to the bed frame. In her new position, every movement is translated directly to her poor nipples. It's at about this point I remember how ticklish she is. It's fun being an evil bastard sometimes.
Duration: 12:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 221.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenni Lee vs. The Mummy Fists

Jem vs. The Ballet Boots Wyocena

One simple job, that's all she had. Instead of cleaning my house while I was out she spent the time trying on shoes and outfits. When I returned I found her in nothing but some lingerie and ballet boots. What better punishment than to let her spend some quality time in the outfit of her choice! I put leather mittens and a gag in her mouth to prevent any objections and led her to the basement. Once there I attach jem's mitten to the ceiling and she's left with two options. Stand in the ballet boots or hang by her mittens. Either way, she's going to have a long... long time to think about it!
Duration: 16:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 245.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jem vs. The Ballet Boots

Final Exam Otter Rock

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Tricia Oaks
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Bondage ,Submission ,unshaved ,Flogging ,toned ,Discipline ,Role Play ,Crying
Video language: English
Out of desperation, Tricia Oaks takes a final exam that tests her endurance and determination. She is punished and fucked in the professors office. For the second part of her test, Tricia goes to his house at night, puts herself in bondage and gets fucked in the ass.
Duration: 58:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Final Exam

Roxanne Rae Submits to Latex Clad Electrosex Goddess Daisy Ducati Mott

Cast: Roxanne Rae ,Daisy Ducati
Genres: Electro Plug ,Tens Unit ,Electric Dildo ,Violet Wand ,shaped ,toned ,Electro Clamp ,Femdom ,Corporal Punishment ,Redhead
Teetering between playful and sadistic, Daisy Ducati introduces new toys and sensations to adorable new electroslut Roxanne Rae. Relish in the sheer joy that Daisy gets from using the violet wand body plate to tease and surprise Roxanne, who waits in giddy anticipation. Enjoy Roxanne’s genuine reaction to the tens unit causing her thigh muscles to pulse and the electro lust egg making her cunt throb. Savor the intense multiple orgasms roused from an aluminum electrified dildo and the pleasure-pain inspired by wired nipple clamps. And revel as Roxanne’s violet wand induced screams are smothered by Daisy’s wet cunt, earning her a hard lesbian strap-on fucking!
Duration: 59:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxanne Rae Submits to Latex Clad Electrosex Goddess Daisy Ducati

Delusional Desires Coleridge

Cast: Dahlia Sky
Genres: Blonde ,Bondage ,Domination ,BDSM ,bottom ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,Nurse
In this fantasy update, Dahlia is a very skilled and professional sex therapist. Her services are needed, but Mr. Mogul finds himself growing bored with her long winded conversation. Suddenly we find Dahlia bound and being treated like the little whore that she is. All of his urges are coming to life, and Dahlia is on the receiving end of his sick ways.
Duration: 41:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delusional Desires

Nympho goddess whore taken down and gangbanged by Greek Council! Plankinton

Cast: Lisa Tiffian ,Mark Wood ,Jay Smooth ,Marco Banderas ,Jovan Jordan ,Michael Vegas
Genres: mixed ,Role Play ,Blowjob ,black hair ,muscular ,Athletic ,blond ,Curvy ,Tattoo ,foreskin
All natural goddess whore has fucked every single one on the Greek Council and thinks she has these men wrapped around her finger. They put her on the chopping block and soon realize she’s been playing every one of them for her own pleasure and decide to get their own! The queen is taken down and gangbanged, but truthfully how can you punish a total whore with fucking? You can’t but you sure can bang the shit out of her! Rough gangbang fucking, hard anal, DP and DVP all included!
Duration: 34:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nympho goddess whore taken down and gangbanged by Greek Council!
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06426 секунды с 9 запросами