View Single Post
Old 08-27-2024, 09:20 AM   #10648
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Training of Nikki Darling, Day Four Readington

Cast: Nikki Darling ,Rob Blu
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,black hair ,Slave ,Female Slave ,Gimp ,Submission ,shaved ,big dick ,natural boobs
Video language: English
Her final routine is a dance on the tip of a hard cock. In sexual training, we strive for the slave to do the work. A slave girl should be bouncing all over that hard cock and loving it. I finally make her present that nice ass, and let the gimp pump her till it comes all over her.
Did Nikki Darling learn anything from her four days in the basement?
This update includes: erotic manual labor, naked exercise, sweating slut, massive zipper pull, stress positions, slave dance, single tail whip, dominance and submission, gimp fucking and sucking, fucking the gimp, slave training, submissive curriculum
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Nikki Darling, Day Four

Dungeon Slave Garhoud

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
“Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...”, she said. “I'm really excited for today.” “It's been months since I've been in bondage.”
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Slave

Leila vs. The Key Fumble Big Bend

Arms locked securely together behind her back. Ropes tightly coiled around her legs and ankles. A huge yellow beanbag gag keeping Leila's protests at a minimum. Yum, yum, yum! Little by little I can't help but make her predicament worse though... a chain here, a lock here. Before you know it Leila is hogtied with a chain around her neck tethered to the floor. When she starts to give up hope that she can't get out I toss out a ring of keys enticing her to worm her way across to the room. Funny thing about thumbcuffs though. They are hard enough to remove with the keyhole facing down... up is near impossible (sshhh don't tell her). Leila's going to be fumbling with those keys for a long time.
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1930kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 236.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leila vs. The Key Fumble

Girls bondage part 1 Westminster Station

Release Year: 2019
Studio: bondagettes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Female Sub, Fetish
If you are someone who truly appreciates the beauty of a bondage fetish, the Bondagettes section is the place for you. Bondagettes offers the most beautiful girls being tied up and tied up. They are hung from the ceiling or simply tied to various objects, and tortured with pleasure. Keep in mind that Bondagettes only features girls who enjoy being tied up. These girls can't get enough of being tied up and treated like sex objects, which is what Bondagettes is all about. These guys can be quite creative with their ropes and therefore you get the maximum experience and enjoyment.
Duration: 33:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls bondage part 1

Candy Caned Part 3 Wind Ridge

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
So, we have a little bit of a new set up to try out on her. We put her down on all fours, strap her limbs to some wooden blocks, and it leaves her ass and pussy open to whatever kind of violation we can come up with.
Duration: 38:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candy Caned Part 3

Ophelia K Hogtied with Speaker Wire - Part 1 Hamm

I have tied Ophelia with rope, zipties, and twine, but never with speaker wire... That changes in this Video.
Duration: 17:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 393.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ophelia K Hogtied with Speaker Wire - Part 1

Chanell Heart iHeart Beatings Barium Springs

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Chanell Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
The thick welts of cane strikes, thin stripes of whip strikes, and soft, diffuse bruises of flogger impacts are going to show on her body for days.
Duration: 58:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6787kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanell Heart iHeart Beatings

Время генерации страницы 0.04018 секунды с 9 запросами