View Single Post
Old 08-27-2024, 09:22 AM   #10656
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2 Ahsahka

After a short break, it was time for the next part. A leather Pony girl body harness and a harness bit gag. The first thing I do is order Courtney to strip out of the riding pants. She does so and I have her put the boots back on. I have her step into the harness and I drape it over her shoulders. I then start loosening and tightening buckles trying to get the best fit. This takes a while. I have her high step in place and her pussy is pinched, lol... maybe that's a design feature. I remove the front pussy panel and that alleviates the problem plus it looks better. Just for fun I use a leather strap and bind her wrists with it before I pull up a chair and have her take a seat. I have one more item I need to test fit. It's a harness bit gag. So far everything has fit pretty good, but this gag was probably made for a man size head, as most of the straps won't tighten up near enough. It will probably work, but I'm not happy with it. I have Courtney stand up and turn in a tight circle several times so we can get a good look at the harness and gag. Once again, this is a laid back fun video where we are trying on and fitting some new leather gear for a future custom clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

Wenona Riding The Rope Fort Wainwright

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Latex
She isn't exactly freely swinging but she certainly feels like she is. Her feet are pulled to the sides to give Cyd Black access to her cunt and the harness she is in lets her sway in the breeze.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 514.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona Riding The Rope

Red Headed Slut is Bound, Tormented, Double Penetrated and Made to Cum Turtle Lake

Cast: Penny Pax
Genres: Caning ,Nipple Clamps ,Bondage ,Pain ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Submission ,Feet ,Big Tits ,The Pope
Video language: English
It’s been a long time since The Pope got to torment Penny Pax, but the wait is over. The time is now and she is going to be subjected the most brutal bondage and torment that she has ever experienced. Her huge natural tits are covered in clothespins and a smile comes across her slutty face showing her excitement. She is willing to give in to all of her masochistic desires today, and The Pope is exactly the right person to let take control of her helpless body. She gets bent over and a full assault of her flesh begins. Her pale skin glows red from the wartenburg wheel being dragged across her flesh, and she purrs like the pain slut that she is. Her pussy and ass get penetrated and this slut screams in ecstasy as the nipple clamps swing back and forth from her tits. Next we roll her over on her back and spread her legs as wide as they will possible go. Her feet are caned until she begs for it to stop, then her pussy is once again to fill the building with screaming orgasms.
Duration: 54:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Headed Slut is Bound, Tormented, Double Penetrated and Made to Cum

Packaging Rachel - Part 3 Emden

You hear a noise and some clanging. It gets closer and closer until you see a pallet jack roll by with an empty pallet. I park it, before lifting rachel onto it. I bind her knees with jute rope over the tape and run it around the back of Rachel's neck. Rachel moans as I pull it tight. With all the tape and the reinforcements, she's not going to bend much. The rest of the rope is tied around her waist. I then rope her ankles and pull it back. Rachel yelps and moans again as The rope is pulled tight and tied off to the back of her waist. When we started, Rachel was standing with a rope tied to the top of her nylon body bag. That rope is still there. I use it to pull her head back to her waist rope. I tie the rest off to the pallet corners to keep her from rolling forward. Rachel is now packaged nicely. I leave her there for a bit. Rachel has grown a bit to complacent. Some heavy clamps on her nipples fixes that. We here muffled "mmmpphs", moans, and yelps from under all the tape. Her struggling and twitching increase in intensity as well. I wrap tape over the clamps and watch her for just a short while before I jack the pallet up and head out with my tightly bundled package.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 896.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Packaging Rachel - Part 3

MILF Masochist in Tight Bondage Gobles

Cast: Simone Sonay ,The Pope
Genres: BDSM ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Ball Gag ,Bondage ,fake boobs ,MILF ,Blonde ,Fingering ,Humiliation
Video language: English
Simone is bound with her hands behind her back and her legs together. Her feet are pulled up to make her put excessive pressure on her chest, which inhibits her breathing. Her feet are tormented and her body flogged, then she is pulled into the air to endure a brutal two point suspension.
Next she is on her back with her legs pulled one way and her arms the other to ensure there is no escape. She is tormented and made to cum repeatedly while in this agonizing position.
In the third scene Simone is in an inverted suspension with her legs pulled wide to expose her helpless pussy. The vibe brings on a pleasurable orgasm at first, but the non stop pressure turns pleasure into suffering quickly.
The final scene begins and we have Simone on her back again with her legs spread wide this time so that The Pope can destroy her pussy. She is fucked and vibed so much that it becomes unbearable, but that doesn’t stop it. The orgasms flow out of this slut like water from a hose.
Duration: 52:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MILF Masochist in Tight Bondage

Miss Crash vs. The Chain Reaction Lorraine

To be honest, I don't know how we got on the subject. What I do know is that Crash was practically giddy when I told her my ideas for my Eros box. With only her pantyhose and bra protecting her I bound her tightly and warm her up with some shock training which really gets her hopping around. Next I setup a motion detector to shock her whenever she moves making any escape attempts, costly. Despite the shocks, she's loving every minute of it and even trying to trigger it to go off! I give her a grin and step things up by stuffing the mic into her pantyhose. Almost instantly every movement and sound sends a shock into her midsection prompting even more shocks. The only question is, can she stop the chain reaction?
Duration: 15:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps

File size: 227.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Crash vs. The Chain Reaction

Kobe Lee vs. The Frustration Chichester

Things start simple enough with Kobe in the center of the room, wrists hung from a suspension ring. It's not long before I gag her and leave the Hitachi near her pussy. Between the low vibrations and unable to make firm contact with the vibe her lust continues to build. After tying one of her legs up leaving her on one foot I decide to help her out and her out. Just as she thinks an orgasm is within reach I pull the vibe away leaving her drooling in her gag. Kobe's frustration has peaked and I wonder, how long can I keep her like this?
Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps

File size: 218.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kobe Lee vs. The Frustration

Время генерации страницы 0.01930 секунды с 9 запросами