View Single Post
Old 08-27-2024, 11:16 AM   #21465
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Darina Nikitina - hogtied tight

Darina Nikitina - hogtied tight

Super flexible Darina Nikitina returns to attempt a very tight hogtie! Her elbows tied all the way together (of course), and her wrists tied to her crotchrope in the back, she has to keep her arms bent, which is super hard when you are elbow tied. This is a position that not many girls can do, but Darina makes it look easy! A nice harness gag pulls her head back while she struggles. Not too much struggling, because these ropes are very tight!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14549kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 439.9 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - hogtied tight

Rough Sex: The Best Fucking Positions

Cast: Danarama ,London River
Genres: big dick ,natural boobs ,brunet ,shaved ,toned ,bottom ,Rough Sex ,Brunette
Video language: English

Learn how to make your sex rougher and more powerful by using special positions that maximize penetration, including how to adapt basic missionary and doggy style positions for higher exposure or intense compression of your partner's body. Increase leverage, intensity, and a sense of objectification.

Duration: 28:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rough Sex: The Best Fucking Positions

Darina Nikitina - ultra tight elbow bondage

Darina can do it! She is flexible enough to do this ultra tight elbow bondage. No cinch between the lower arms means they are even closer together, and her shoulders are pulled all the way back. This is hard! Darina is gagged with a big ball and left to struggle, but there is not much she can do. She can barely move her arms! Don't worry, Darina loves bondage, even though she seems a little uncomfortable at the moment.

Duration: 4:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11697kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 385.3 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - ultra tight elbow bondage

Jem vs. The Ballet Boots

One simple job, that's all she had. Instead of cleaning my house while I was out she spent the time trying on shoes and outfits. When I returned I found her in nothing but some lingerie and ballet boots. What better punishment than to let her spend some quality time in the outfit of her choice! I put leather mittens and a gag in her mouth to prevent any objections and led her to the basement. Once there I attach jem's mitten to the ceiling and she's left with two options. Stand in the ballet boots or hang by her mittens. Either way, she's going to have a long... long time to think about it!

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 245.1 MB

Download Jem vs. The Ballet Boots

Jem vs. The Beta Test

Earlier that day I had got a new toy, an et302r and I had to try it out. Luckily for me Jem would be stopping by and get to try it out on her. When she arrives I lock her up in leather cuffs to my bed, locked using only a toy nail puzzle. While she tries to get free I torment with all the various electric shocks I can muster. Jem's so cute and adorable that I almost feel bad for using it on her, but then again, it is a lot of fun!

Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2076kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 235.4 MB

Download Jem vs. The Beta Test
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04116 секунды с 9 запросами