View Single Post
Old 08-27-2024, 01:07 PM   #41875
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Packaging Rachel - Part 1 Lloyd

Rachel stands with her wrist bound behind her back and cocooned in a nylon sack. It is tied off at the top and tied overhead. Rachel gyrates and struggles in the bag for our enjoyment. After a while, I walk in and flip on the lights. I gag and neckrope her. I then spend some time groping and manhandling her tight body through the nylon. I bring out the packaging tape and start the mummification process. By the time I'm done her entire body is taped up except for her head, tits, and feet. I untie the ropes from above and then add more rope wraps to her gag. I pinch her nipples and grope her, before I put her on the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Packaging Rachel - Part 1

Sophia Burns - Bound, Fists, & Sounded Grove Hill

Cast: Sophia Burns
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Flogging, Metal Bondage, Small Tits, Spanking, Submission, Vibrator
Video language: English
Sophia Burns joins Eli Cross to explore how much she can endure, both outside and in. First Eli has Sophia standing, arms behind her body leaning back in a device, exposing her crotch which he wastes no time spanking hard. Eli cuts off her shirt and panties for easy access to her sensitive bits. He tenderizes her flesh with the flogger, a dowel, and a thick wooden ruler. Then Eli puts some clamps on Sophia’s nipples and adds weight to them and then uses the Hitachi on her pussy. Next, Sophia is bound to a box, bent over leaving her holes exposed, but Eli’s only interested in her ass so he puts duct tape over her pussy for now. After some flogging and cropping, Eli breaks out a stubby aluminum baseball bat that he lubes and slides into Sophia’s welcoming asshole. After a rigorous caning on her ass and thighs, Eli stuffs a monster dildo in Sophia’s asshole. After that he manages to get his entire fist in her ass and then rewards her with the vibrator. Finally Sophia is bound on the box, this time on her back and legs held wide as Eli puts a number of different gauge sounding rods in her urethra and then stuffs his entire fist in her ass again and makes her cum again with the Hitachi.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophia Burns - Bound, Fists, & Sounded

WhippedAss - Daisy Marie and Aiden Starr - Daisy's Promotion Okaton

Studio: WhippedAss
Genres: Bdsm
Daisy Marie is dominated by Aiden Starr in this fun and sexy role play. She is humiliated, tied up, strap-on fucked and made to cum which leaves her in a puddle of squirt. Then, Daisy is full-on strapped down to a gyno-chair, her pussy clamped open and her clitoris and nipples are suction cupped.
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WhippedAss - Daisy Marie and Aiden Starr - Daisy's Promotion

Girls bondage part 5 Smithburg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: bondagettes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Female Sub, Fetish
If you are someone who truly appreciates the beauty of a bondage fetish, the Bondagettes section is the place for you. Bondagettes offers the most beautiful girls being tied up and tied up. They are hung from the ceiling or simply tied to various objects, and tortured with pleasure. Keep in mind that Bondagettes only features girls who enjoy being tied up. These girls can't get enough of being tied up and treated like sex objects, which is what Bondagettes is all about. These guys can be quite creative with their ropes and therefore you get the maximum experience and enjoyment.
Duration: 29:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls bondage part 5

Chanell Heart iHeart Beatings Woodbourne

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Chanell Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
The thick welts of cane strikes, thin stripes of whip strikes, and soft, diffuse bruises of flogger impacts are going to show on her body for days.
Duration: 58:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6787kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanell Heart iHeart Beatings

Predicament Bondage Susquehanna

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Lilly begins in a seated position with her legs spread and her hands secured behind her back. Her flesh is soft and delicate, and when The Pope enters with his heavy leather flogger, the look on Lilly’s face changes quickly. She knows what is coming and she hopes she is as ready as she thought she was. Her flesh responds to the flogger and goes from red to purple in a matter of minutes. Clothes pins are added to a few sensitive spots and left to fester as he moves into making her cum. Next, Lilly finds herself in a teardrop suspension, with her feet up and her arms wrapped around them to secure her helplessness. The crop is precise and gets to the hard-to-reach areas that the flogger just can’t hit.
Duration: 54:24
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2425kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Predicament Bondage

Hana vs. The Gag Anchor East Tawas

With a flexible girl like Hana and a few leather belts one can make a nice little package. A tight and secure one that is. Even her gag is just as secure as her elbows touching behind her back. Not letting a few strips of leather keep her immobile Hana struggles to get free with no luck. The tight corset keeping her breaths shallow didn't help much. Using the d-ring on her gag I anchor her to the wall leaving her well exposed for anything. With a Magic Wand in hand I have her squirming and moaning in seconds; unable to squirm free.
Duration: 11:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1923kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 178.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hana vs. The Gag Anchor

Время генерации страницы 0.03703 секунды с 9 запросами