View Single Post
Old 08-28-2024, 10:21 AM   #10662
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Severe Gags for Ophelia Kahn - Part 4 Lutcher

Ophelia endures tight nose hooks and a tongue clamp... her bondage is tightened up as well. The way she pleads with her eyes is a thing of beauty!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Severe Gags for Ophelia Kahn - Part 4

Pet Bitches Disgraced on Public Walk Hays

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Juan Lucho ,Silvia Rubi ,Lilith Optima ,Ichi the Lorean ,Natalia Ruso
Video language: English
Two gorgeous slut pets are out on public patrol. Lead around by a leather leash, these nude slaves crawl around on the dirty floor on their hands and knees. Tied up in tight rope bondage, these eager pain sluts beg for corporal punishment for the amusement of a rowdy party. They scream so loud when they are hit with electric zappers and slapped hard on their bright red ass. The group gets their hands on these bondage bitches before they service them with deep throats and hard fucking. Even the crowd gets naked as they cheer for huge loads of cum to drench these beautiful women.
Duration: 1:08:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pet Bitches Disgraced on Public Walk

Sadistic Sustenance Ranchita

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
We shot this at the beginning of the pandemic. The original release was intended to explore the need for sadomasochistic companionship along with the other essentials during quarantine. This Director's Cut retains that theme while providing a fuller cut that showcases the absolute filthiness that occurred between Leah and Dr. Mercies. Please enjoy.
Duration: 1:05:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5172kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadistic Sustenance

Mellanie Monroe Happy Thanksgiving. Ridgefield Park

Cast: Mellanie Monroe
Our hot MILF Mellanie is back, and we have her on the floor in a classic spread position. Sometime the simple things are just awesome.
We do all the classic in this update. Foot caning, pussy flogging, breast flogging on those big natural breast of hers. We gag her, we finger fuck and vibrator her to multiple screaming, hard orgasms. We push her limits, and each time we make this slut cum again.
We love making girls cum, even when they don’t want to anymore. Being helpless is a fun thing, for us.
Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 476.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mellanie Monroe Happy Thanksgiving.

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2 Wampsville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Serene's bondage continues. Her arms are pulled up behind her and tied to the top of the post. Then more ropes are added to her ankles. During this time she keeps talking. Even though the ball gag is huge, Serene is still too loud for my liking. I remove it and stuff a huge wad of cloth in her mouth and then seal it in with clear tape. Ahhh, Much better. I hoist her ankles and tie them off to an overhead I-beam. Remember the ropes I tied in her hair from Part 1?... They are now tied around and up high on the post as well. Serene's head is now strictly tied as well. Finally serene is not making much noise. Just a whimper or mmmpph here and there. Nipple clamps are added and then pulled and tied taught. I remove her shoes and tie her toes back as well. Serene is now left as I go look around the house again. I get the feeling she'll tell me anything I want after an hour or 2. (I had to go back to the ballgag partway through the clip as Serene couldn't take it any longer... It really was a brutal and huge gag. Her left nipple clamp pulled off as well)
Duration: 14:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 320.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2

The Tax Man Cumeth: Charles Dera Collects On Kit Mercer Stonyford

Release Year: 2019
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Charles Dera, Kit Mercer
Genres: BDSM, black hair, Blonde, Blowjob, body builder, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Humiliation, Role Play
Unsuspecting, perfect-bodied blonde, Kit Mercer, answers the door when Charles Dera comes calling. He’s here to collect on her debts, which she’ll repay with her wet, hungry pussy and slutty back-talking mouth! Charles slips into her house, and he won’t leave until she’s payed up. He first puts her in a hogtie, demanding that she pay with her mouth. He face fucks her as she greedily gobbles up his hard dick, and quickly admits that she’s wet for him. He flogs her and demeans her, then torments her perfect cunt with a vibrator cranked up to high. When Kit is fully pliable, he puts her on her hands and knees on her coffee table, gagged and tied in rope bondage. He smacks her ass and readies her for a deep, hard fucking, which she’s already hungry for. He slides in and she’s in heaven, taking that dick deep from the first thrust. Charles unapologetically uses her perfect, tight body. She moans and pouts, wails and grunts, as he pounds her out. Slamming her dripping cunt. Finally he puts her on her back with her legs spread wide, held apart by rope. He further humiliates her by teabagging her and sliding his hard cock all over her slut face. But she’s done protesting. Now she just wants that dick in her pussy, fucking her and fucking her. And she gets it, but not before he slaps and crops her pussy. He fucks her so good Kit is literally BEGGING for his cum when he’s close to unloading. She begs like the greedy, ravenous slut she really is, and Charles shoots his load all over her sweet, perfect, fucked cunt.
Duration: 41:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Tax Man Cumeth: Charles Dera Collects On Kit Mercer

Sandra Silvers, Caroline Pierce Rock River

A new hair salon had opened in town, Teased the place was called. Tomiko was thrilled having a place so handily near to her home. She called in on the off chance an appointment might be free, and found she was in luck! What the beautiful Asian goddess was unaware of, though not for long, the pair of stylists were purely a pop up shop to pleasure their perverted penchant for tickling! Soon poor ticklish Tomiko is seated in the chair, her luxurious tresses and athletic body raising the eyebrows of her attentive hairdressers Caroline Pierce and Sandra Silvers. What a knock out… Now to tease and torment every inch of their stripped down client, from meaty soles, stretching toes, muscular limbs, toned stomach, perfect pert breasts and tanned armpits!
Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5124kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 549.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Caroline Pierce

Время генерации страницы 0.04231 секунды с 9 запросами