View Single Post
Old 08-28-2024, 10:25 AM   #10676
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bound & Marked Scroggins

Cast: Sonia Harcourt ,Eli Cross
Genres: natural boobs ,Bondage ,Cattle Prod ,Domination ,Submission ,Caning ,top ,Redhead ,Sadism ,Tattoo
Video language: English
Sonia Harcourt makes her Kink debut with Eli Cross who helps test her limits. Sonia starts bound standing, arms outstretched on a metal bar and blindfolded. First, he flogs Sonia’s ass then Eli moves on to the cane. He makes sure Sonia has some marks on her ass before he moves on to the dowel, first grinding it against her pussy then hitting her back, ribs, ass, and thighs. Eli adds some clothes pins to Sonia’s nipples and tongue and then brings out the leather crop. After a good round of torment, Eli rewards Sonia with the Hitachi. Next, Sonia is bound naked and bent over and Eli zaps her with the cattle prod. He moves on to the crop then more clothes pins. Eli uses a bundle cane to tenderize Sonia’s flesh. After that Eli breaks out the alien dildo. He shoves it down Sonia’s throat and then slides it inside her exposed pussy. After Eli uses the dowel on Sonia’s ass he rewards her with the Hitachi again. Finally Sonia is bound in a metal stockade that hold her arms and feet in place, giving Eli access to every inch of her. He hits her with the cane, and then moves to a plank of wood before stuffing Sonia’s pussy with the alien dildo again. More bundle caning, more cattle prodding and more clothes pins are used on Sonia before Eli rewards her one last time with the Hitachi.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound & Marked

Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 3 Devault

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I turn the Hitachi up to the high setting and walk away. After a while, I return. I decide to make Adara a little more vulnerable, as my guests will be arriving soon. I remove her panty gag and replace it with an open mouth gag. I then retape her head to the post. I leave her once again completely helpless with the Hitachi humming away. It's not long before I return again... This time some heavy clamps are applied to Adara's nipples. I leave adara once again as my gusts will be arriving soon. Adara will make quite the conversation piece for the evening, don't you think?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 3

Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2 Martinsdale

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I bring out the ropes and really get her elbows tied tight and cinched to her body. I enjoy groping my bound and gagged captive, before ordering her to turn in a tight circle so we can enjoy all views of her bondage. I eventually remove the overhead rope and place her on top of a table and remove her gag. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2

Fayed to Black Idalou

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Fresh meat is always a special treat. Amy Faye is brand new to our studio and we aren't going to waste any time sinking our teeth in. OT has first crack at her. We just hope he leaves some for the rest of us.
Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayed to Black

Punishment Of Dolores Chignik Lake

The Punishment of Dolores, starring Dolores Cortez and Arthur Meeks. Witness the spanking, strapping, paddling, pussy whipping, anal discipline and relentless masturbation-including double penetration, of an incorrigible female submissive by the dominant male she adores. If you enjoyed the uninhibited enthusiasm Angela Faith brought to our smash hit A Lover's Discipline, you're going to love our newest spanking star, the smart, sexy, highly exhibitionistic Dolores Cortez, who helped write the scenario for our new video and insisted that the action be the hottest we have ever filmed.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:40
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 608.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishment Of Dolores

One Bad-Ass Bitch - Mona Wales Royal

Cast: The Pope ,Mona Wales
Genres: dungeon ,shaped ,Corporal Punishment ,Extreme Torment ,Pain ,slim ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,big dick ,Fingering
Monas back and it has been far too long. Very few models can take it just as hard as they can give it and Mona sets the standard. Her tight pale skin shines, her body squirms, and lips pout as The Pope hangs a bowling-ball-pussy-chain through her hungry cunt. Her skin begins to turn red from the heat of the flogger as her entire body is tenderized for the coming torment. Somewhere between searing pain and ecstatic pleasure drives her into a frenzy when The Pope shoves a vibrator directly onto her pussy chain. She always says thank you. Next she finds the front of her body and pussy exposed again as she is put into a back arch. Her endorphins surge as her aching pussy gets a further load of torment from the sting of a horse-hair flogger. Breathing heavy, breathless, sweating, fighting to get out, and finally surrendering to the bondage. The Pope only laughs; she should know better…there is no escape. And just when she can’t take the pain anymore The Pope jams a giant dildo into her twat and she squirts again and again and again. A greedy slut always says thank you. And no bad ass-bitch could own such a title if they weren’t flipped upside down and contorted into a nasty pile-driver. But before her exposed holes can be serviced The Pope takes what he wants and bathes in her screams as he relentlessly torments her feet and hands. The screams echo through the dungeon and chill everyone within earshot to the bones. To finish the day her tight pussy gets crammed with a big black dildo and she repeatedly squirts all over her own face. The Pope walks away and leaves her in a puddle of her own mess, cum drunk, panting, and thirsty for more. And…she always says thank you. Mona is a bad-ass-bitch!!!
Duration: 41:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: One Bad-Ass Bitch - Mona Wales

Bondage Doll Caroline Pierce, Sister Dee Laneburg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Caroline Pierce, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
She likes to see their faces covered in tears and their bodies covered in bruises. Caroline is going to be contorted into positions she never knew a body could achieve and hurt in ways she never knew a person could conceive.
Duration: 59:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 671.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Doll Caroline Pierce, Sister Dee

Время генерации страницы 0.12174 секунды с 9 запросами