View Single Post
Old 08-28-2024, 10:25 AM   #10677
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3 Horseshoe Bend

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I lift Summer off the chair and place her on the hard cold concrete floor. I don't waste a lot of time as I start roping up her feet. I her into as tight of a hogtie as possible. I even run a line down under her crotchrope and back up tightening it up even more! Summer moans and twitches. She tries to struggle, but really can't move much more than an inch or so. After a few minutes, I tie her head back using the hair rope. Yes, it's tied back tight. I ask her if she can escape. I leave her on her stomach and watch her try and struggle. After a while I return to squeeze and pinch her bound tits and ass. I then take a few snapshots of my helplessly bound captive. I ask her if she can roll onto her side, but she can't I have to do it for her. I leave her on her side for a bit. I return to play with my captive once again. After groping her helpless body again, I add some tight clamps to her nipples. I hold one hand over her mouth as I continue to play. I add a few more clamps to her nipples and eave her to endure the excruciatingly tight bondage once again. I like to hear gag talk, so at the end of the clip, I return to ask Summer some questions. I leave her for just a short while, and at the very end, I remove the clamps and slap her bound tits a few times. Her ass gets a few good slaps for good measure as well. I tell her I'm leaving and will be back in a few hours. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 987.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3

Girls bondage part 13 Merion Station

Release Year: 2020
Studio: bondagettes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Female Sub, Fetish
Video language: English
If you are someone who truly appreciates the beauty of a bondage fetish, the Bondagettes section is the place for you. Bondagettes offers the most beautiful girls being tied up and tied up. They are hung from the ceiling or simply tied to various objects, and tortured with pleasure. Keep in mind that Bondagettes only features girls who enjoy being tied up. These girls can't get enough of being tied up and treated like sex objects, which is what Bondagettes is all about. These guys can be quite creative with their ropes and therefore you get the maximum experience and enjoyment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls bondage part 13

Ana Foxxx: Endless Potential Loop

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
Cast: Ana Foxxx, Derrick Pierce
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, Black, black hair, Blowjob, Bondage, bottom, Choking, Circumcised, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Facefucking, Fingering, Humiliation, natural boobs
Ana Foxxx is a realtor who only deals with VIPs, so when Derrick Pierce reached out looking to expand his business to her area, she jumped at the opportunity. He has given her all of his expectations, and she went to work to find him exactly what he was looking for. She finds out that he’s made his fortune with adult content, and is curious about what that means exactly. Derrick grabs her close, and in a instant, Ana sees what it means. Afraid of what she has started, she’s too turned on to stop it. Derrick uses her for his amusement, and once the stakes get high, Ana can’t wait for Derrick to show his hand. Soon, Ana finds herself in a full rope-suspension and totally helpless. Derrick gives her a little more than she was looking for. Once he’s had enough of the wind and outdoors, he takes her inside for one final look at the property, and to get one final fuck in before he makes his decision.
Duration: 42:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9680kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ana Foxxx: Endless Potential

Girls bondage part 12 Hamlet

Release Year: 2020
Studio: bondagettes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Female Sub, Fetish
If you are someone who truly appreciates the beauty of a bondage fetish, the Bondagettes section is the place for you. Bondagettes offers the most beautiful girls being tied up and tied up. They are hung from the ceiling or simply tied to various objects, and tortured with pleasure. Keep in mind that Bondagettes only features girls who enjoy being tied up. These girls can't get enough of being tied up and treated like sex objects, which is what Bondagettes is all about. These guys can be quite creative with their ropes and therefore you get the maximum experience and enjoyment.
Duration: 25:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls bondage part 12

Smalltown Jail - Rinn Hogcuffed, to Excerise, then Hogtied - Part 2 Wittmund

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Your Smalltown jail Host explains that being a small jail, they don't have a courtyard or any kind of exercise facility for the prisoners so he shows how he keeps them in shape. He Rinn to hop and back and forth in the jail area. He then puts her on her knees in the center of the room. You can really hear Rinn breathing hard. It looks as if his workout is very effective. He then helps her to the floor and explains that struggling in rope bondage is a very good workout in its self. He smacks her ass to motivate her. She slows down after a while and like a good personal trainer, He Motivates. He slaps her ass and then starts slapping her tits hard with a wooden spoon. She's starts to really struggle again. After a bit more struggling he Hogties her. This works and stretches muscles that she never knew she had!! She stays hogtied for the remainder of the episode.
Duration: 18:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 843.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smalltown Jail - Rinn Hogcuffed, to Excerise, then Hogtied - Part 2

Sassy is Captured, Manhandled, Belt Whipped - Part 3 Genoa

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Sassy's captor ties a length of rope into her hair, then he ties her elbows and forearms together. Sassy is relieved when he removes the huge sponge in her mouth, but that relief is short lived. She feels him fiddling her her hair, but then she feels a clamp n her tongue. She yelps as he now ties a length of twine tightly around her tongue, behind her piercing. He then ties a rope to her wrists again and ties it off overhead, cruelly stressing her shoulders once again. He ties her hair back to her wrists very tightly and then completely tapes up her hands. He nose hooks her next, with excruciating tight rubber bands that stretch her breathing holes to the max. Her tongue is then tied off to the lower part of the chair very tightly. Sassy cannot move anywhere now without a body part being painfully pulled. She didn't think it was possible for clamps to be applied to her bound tits, but once again, she was wrong. She yelps as they pinch her swollen nipples. She is then left to endure her predicament. The man leaves her for now, but who knows what he'll do to her when he returns in her vulnerable state. At the end of the clip, I added some behind the scenes footage of sassy being released.
Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sassy is Captured, Manhandled, Belt Whipped - Part 3

Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian and does brutal Ophelia

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
Now we are about to get serious. This busty blonde Milf is in for the ride of her life.We bind up her breasts and belt her down onto a sybian on wheels, essentially turning her into a movable mouth hole.
Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian and does brutal

Время генерации страницы 0.03208 секунды с 9 запросами