View Single Post
Old 08-28-2024, 11:57 AM   #2121
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Pepper Whipped East Williamson

Pepper is roughly shoved up against a post. I lean into her, pinning her as I bind her at the waist to it. Her sweater is ripped open and her nipples are clover clamped and then they are tied tightly together around the post. A shop rag is stuffed and then taped in her mouth. I smack her ass hard with my hand before her skirt, and my belt are removed. Pepper is punished as the clamps tighten and jerk as I whip her repeatedly with my leather belt.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pepper Whipped

The Titan vs. The Pirate Vail

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,Nina
Genres: Domination ,Pussy Eating ,Vaginal Penetration ,LezDom ,Submission ,slim ,Fingering ,Strap On ,Blonde ,Humiliation
Video language: English
The Titan is big, strong, and is not used to getting pushed around. The Pirate takes command early and punishes the Titan. The Titan is made to say the humiliating words “I submit” twice. The Titan just can’t seem to keep the Pirates’ fingers out of her pussy. In Rd4 the Pirate takes it to the ungrateful Titan US style!
Duration: 45:14
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 526.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Titan vs. The Pirate

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5 Vanderwagen

This clip starts where Part 4 ended... I pick up a long thin stick and use it to poke and slap Rachel for a bit. I don't do it for long though. I go and sit in my outdoor lounger and enjoy the show. I leave her there to endure and twitch until the end of the clip. I remove her bindings, but leave her wrists bound around the post. I remove her gag and the nose hooks and I order her to her knees. I manhandle and grope her for a while longer. This is where Part 5 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5

Every Fucking Inch: Lydia Black and Andre Stone Templeville

Studio: Kink
Cast: 2022Lydia Black, Andre Stone
Genres: BDSM, big dick, black hair, Blowjob, Boot, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, dom, Domination, Fishnets, Flogging, foreskin, High Heels, Humiliation, Muscle, natural boobs, Role Play, Rope Bondage
Lydia Black burns sage, lights candles, and casts a spell. She conjures her Dom, Andre Stone to torment and fuck her. She’s bound in rope to a metal structure, standing naked when Andre delivers his hard blows with the flogger. After that he gets a huge dildo and fucks her pussy with it. In the next scene, Lydia is tied to a chair. Andre presses a vibrator against her clit and she cums hard as she pees. In the final scene, Lydia is in a full rope suspension. Andre fucks her in the ass and she cums on his huge cock.
Duration: 28:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Every Fucking Inch: Lydia Black and Andre Stone

Pussy Torment part 2 Alisha Cadiz

Following the huge success of the first volume of Pussy Torment , featuring the nubile Vicci, this twat twisting new series from Master Rick Savage gives us the angelic Alisha from St. Paul, minnesota. The delightful damsel's legs are spread wide and held open as the wicked Savage exacts his very "special" brand of pussy punishment on the willing and demure girl.
Duration: 55:11
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1517kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 666.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Torment part 2 Alisha

Grudge Fuck: Cheating Girlfriend Juliette March Brutally Fucked by Ex Hilton Head Island

Release Year: 2020
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Juliette March, Codey Steele
Genres: Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, blond, Blowjob, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Gag
Perky little Juliette March is a lying cheating girlfriend. She hooks up with D the night before and gets caught by her boyfriend Codey Steele. She denies it all, but Codey knows the truth. It’s right there on her phone. She tries to kick Codey out, but he comes storming back in. He isn’t going to get kicked out of her house without his guitar. The two get into a heated argument. Juliette slaps Codey in the face, and he has had enough. He chokes her and slams her to the couch. If he’s getting kicked out by this cheating woman, he’s going to get one last grudge fuck in. The two spit and slap each other. He wrestles her into submission. Holding her down he pulls out his huge cock and slams it down her wet throat. She deep throats his hard angry cock as he slaps her pussy red. She is tied up in rope bondage and he crops her body. Nipple clamps get her screaming, but the real fun begins when he removes the clover clamps. She continues to suck his cock as he pulls out the Hitachi and vibes her pussy! That wet hole is ready to be grudge fucked. He delivers a brutal pounding. Deep pussy fucking while she is gagged gets him hard as a rock. The ball gag muffles her screams. He finally cums deep in her pussy for a cream pie. He pulls it out and rubs it all over her pathetic face.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grudge Fuck: Cheating Girlfriend Juliette March Brutally Fucked by Ex

One Bad-Ass Bitch - Mona Wales Olga

Cast: The Pope ,Mona Wales
Genres: dungeon ,shaped ,Corporal Punishment ,Extreme Torment ,Pain ,slim ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,big dick ,Fingering
Monas back and it has been far too long. Very few models can take it just as hard as they can give it and Mona sets the standard. Her tight pale skin shines, her body squirms, and lips pout as The Pope hangs a bowling-ball-pussy-chain through her hungry cunt. Her skin begins to turn red from the heat of the flogger as her entire body is tenderized for the coming torment. Somewhere between searing pain and ecstatic pleasure drives her into a frenzy when The Pope shoves a vibrator directly onto her pussy chain. She always says thank you. Next she finds the front of her body and pussy exposed again as she is put into a back arch. Her endorphins surge as her aching pussy gets a further load of torment from the sting of a horse-hair flogger. Breathing heavy, breathless, sweating, fighting to get out, and finally surrendering to the bondage. The Pope only laughs; she should know better…there is no escape. And just when she can’t take the pain anymore The Pope jams a giant dildo into her twat and she squirts again and again and again. A greedy slut always says thank you. And no bad ass-bitch could own such a title if they weren’t flipped upside down and contorted into a nasty pile-driver. But before her exposed holes can be serviced The Pope takes what he wants and bathes in her screams as he relentlessly torments her feet and hands. The screams echo through the dungeon and chill everyone within earshot to the bones. To finish the day her tight pussy gets crammed with a big black dildo and she repeatedly squirts all over her own face. The Pope walks away and leaves her in a puddle of her own mess, cum drunk, panting, and thirsty for more. And…she always says thank you. Mona is a bad-ass-bitch!!!
Duration: 41:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: One Bad-Ass Bitch - Mona Wales

Время генерации страницы 0.02980 секунды с 9 запросами