Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

RealTimeBondage Mei I Please You? Part Two Lykens

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Mei Mara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
That is just the way Mei Mara likes them. There are so many masters and they all want the same thing; to see her suffer. Everyone knows she is an incredibly intense masochist.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 777.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Mei I Please You? Part Two

Self Tie in Blue Lingerie Lentvaris

I am pretty sure I have done something right today, because Johnny is rewarding me very well. I'm wearing a skin tight navy blue and cream colored nightie with thigh high navy blue stockings. And, up on the bed, I am trussed up in red rope. I even did a little on camera self tying until Johnny became impatient and took back over the rope work. I am given the leather harness gag with the red ball (my least favorite) but I have to admit that it looks really good on me right about now. The camera follows me as I move around a bit, before I reach the real prize. He pulls out the hitachi and the red liberator cushion and props me up on them. I reach one heck of an orgasm on film. I hope you are as I happy as I am!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 248.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Self Tie in Blue Lingerie

Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3 Eisiskes

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I lift Summer off the chair and place her on the hard cold concrete floor. I don't waste a lot of time as I start roping up her feet. I her into as tight of a hogtie as possible. I even run a line down under her crotchrope and back up tightening it up even more! Summer moans and twitches. She tries to struggle, but really can't move much more than an inch or so. After a few minutes, I tie her head back using the hair rope. Yes, it's tied back tight. I ask her if she can escape. I leave her on her stomach and watch her try and struggle. After a while I return to squeeze and pinch her bound tits and ass. I then take a few snapshots of my helplessly bound captive. I ask her if she can roll onto her side, but she can't I have to do it for her. I leave her on her side for a bit. I return to play with my captive once again. After groping her helpless body again, I add some tight clamps to her nipples. I hold one hand over her mouth as I continue to play. I add a few more clamps to her nipples and eave her to endure the excruciatingly tight bondage once again. I like to hear gag talk, so at the end of the clip, I return to ask Summer some questions. I leave her for just a short while, and at the very end, I remove the clamps and slap her bound tits a few times. Her ass gets a few good slaps for good measure as well. I tell her I'm leaving and will be back in a few hours. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 987.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3

Sandra Silvers, Caroline Pierce Watson Lake

A new hair salon had opened in town, Teased the place was called. Tomiko was thrilled having a place so handily near to her home. She called in on the off chance an appointment might be free, and found she was in luck! What the beautiful Asian goddess was unaware of, though not for long, the pair of stylists were purely a pop up shop to pleasure their perverted penchant for tickling! Soon poor ticklish Tomiko is seated in the chair, her luxurious tresses and athletic body raising the eyebrows of her attentive hairdressers Caroline Pierce and Sandra Silvers. What a knock out… Now to tease and torment every inch of their stripped down client, from meaty soles, stretching toes, muscular limbs, toned stomach, perfect pert breasts and tanned armpits!
Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5124kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 549.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Caroline Pierce

Beretta - Challenged with Wanton Cruelty Belmont

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: Humiliation ,shaved ,Submission ,mixed ,Domination ,black hair ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,fake boobs ,Fingering
Video language: English
What do you do to one of Kink’s toughest models? Anything and everything. Honey skinned and gorgeous Beretta returns for another serving of hard rope bondage and intense orgasms. In scene one, Beretta is bound in a hogtie with her hair attached to the pulley. Helpless, she can only watch as Claire torments her face and with flat sticks. Claire like’s Beretta’s belt. She takes it off her and adds it to Beretta’s neck to choke her. After more torment, Beretta is transitioned into a kneeling position with a very cruel mouth gag to keep her tame. Second, our saucy cunt is bound in an uncomfortable chair tie with her hair nice and tight to the pulley again. A tube gag is added and Claire insists that Beretta no longer be able to breathe through her nose, only her mouth. She enforces this demand by spraying whipped cream all over Beretta’s face - how humiliating! After more delicious twine and suction on this cunt’s tits, Beretta is worked thoroughly into an erotic frenzy of cum and squirt. Finally Beretta is bound on the box in a pretzel tie. Her exposed ass is warmed and reddened by the flip cat with a stern guide on taking the pain like a lady and not a pussy. She is suspended in her predicament and fucked repeatedly in the ass like a good slut and pushed far, hard, and without hesitation.
Duration: 1:05:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beretta - Challenged with Wanton Cruelty

Whip Or Tickle Jessie hates being tickled more than anything else Portersville

Cast: Jessie Cox
Genres: Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Domination ,Submission ,Handler ,Bondage ,Blonde ,Ball Gag
Little Jessie Cox in her thigh-highs and pigtails looks almost too cute to fuck with… almost.
Whip or tickle Biatches: a little game Matt Williams invented, and it is so much fun. We tickle them till they scream “WHIP ME!!”. Then we whip them till they scream louder “TICKLE ME!!”. Rinse and repeat without any breaks, then make them cum fast and hard, and start the whole thing over again.
It’s one of the most brutal attacks on the human body you can imagine. No time to breathe, you laugh, or you scream - and you are cumming, over and over. The result is usually a human body nearly on the floor when you finish with them. Like we said, fun!!
Duration: 18:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 409.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whip Or Tickle Jessie hates being tickled more than anything else

Real Life Fantasy: Luna Lovely, Derrick Pierce, Charlotte Sartre Sebago Lake

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Luna Lovely, Derrick Pierce
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Athletic, BDSM, black hair, Blowjob, bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Gag, Hitachi, Humiliation, Mask, natural boobs, other hair color
Luna and Charlotte are friends with some serious benefits and after having a conversation about Luna’s dirty fantasy, Charlotte decides to help her friend out with a plan she
cooked up just for Luna. One day, unbeknownst to Luna, Charlotte sends her boyfriend over to help Luna have the kinkiest fantasy of a lifetime. The two ladies are having a chat when suddenly a stranger shows up behind Luna but she doesn’t heed the warning of her friend and is taken down in the most delightful, dirty way.
Charlotte has to listen as Luna is made to do just as her captor instructs her to do, or else. Luna is bound in rope in her own home as her captor fucks her pussy and ass to satisfy himself. Luna begs for it to stop but she has been overpowered and can’t stop him from taking what he wants.
Duration: 47:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9737kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real Life Fantasy: Luna Lovely, Derrick Pierce, Charlotte Sartre

Время генерации страницы 0.04762 секунды с 9 запросами