LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Augustus & Brenner & Cooper TagTeam raw Oil City

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Augustus, Brenner Bolton, Cooper Reed
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Ass to Mouth, Group Sex, Threesome, Deep Throat, Jocks, Muscles, 69, Fingering, Uncut, Rimming, Spitting, Tattoos, Kissing, Cum Eating, Cumshots
Serviced This is a whopper of a movie. It was 42 minutes long after the final edit, and I knew I had to trim it down. I shaved off about 3 minutes. A lot at the beginning where they were undressing, so it does start a little abruptly. Some of the other transitions are a little awkward as I cut here and there. Maybe someday a Director's Cut wille out, but honestly I don't think I trimmed anything anyone is going to miss.I also feel a bit bad about Augustus. This was his very first full-sex video, and according to him, his first time doing anything with a guy. I believe it. His Serviced video, he was pretty much frozen, and in this video, Brenner and Cooper are working circles around him. He isn't frozen, but you can sure tell he is not sure what to do.Having said all that, he tackled a lot of limits. Augustus sucked cocks, kissed, and even got his cherry popped. His fat dick hangs downward and is so thick that it is difficult to tell if he is hard, but for the most part he was actually into it. He was eager after the shoot to setup another scene, and not because he needed the money. I think we flipped a switch on him. He still loves girls, but after meeting Ransom and Cooper who are indeed Bi ( and not 'confused') I think he gets he can play on both teams whatever his mood.As for the video itself, Cooper and Brenner move things along. Cooper is such a sweet and nice guy, but he actually really likes piggy type of stuff. Brenner loves nasty play and I lost count of how many times he got Ass To Mouth (ATM) from Augustus and Brenner.There is one part where Brenner is on his back with the Cooper fucking Augustus ass. Brenner is below deck with a full view in his face. Cooper pulls out several times, makes Cooper clean it and slick it up and fucks Augustus some more. Brenner also sucked on Augustus cock while he was getting fucked. Having his hole perated and his cock sucked, Augustus thought he was going to accidentally cum. Another fat-dicked boy that appears to be a bottom!We finished the video doing a bouncy ball position. I knew Cooper's cock can go in any direction, so he rolls his legs up, points his cock up 'backward' so that Brenner can bounce on his cock while sucking Augustus cock.Cooper knew he couldn't do it very long as that angle was making his cock want to cum, and Brenner of course was getting a quad workout. Brenner was getting close and I just let him nut like that, bouncing up and down on Cooper. Brenner shoots a huge load then eats it from the floor.They reconfigure so Augustus can juice Brenner's hole. He ramps up and unloads a giant load, and just as the last drop of spoogees out, Cooper adds his own load. Brenner's ass is literally coated in jizz!Cooper scoops it into his hole, then starts feeding it to Brenner. Augustus's cock went down fast, but Cooper was still going strong, so he fucks him some more with the frothy mess.We get one last cock cleaning as Brenner eats their loads off of Cooper's cock!I nominate this video as "Best of the Year!"
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 844.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Augustus & Brenner & Cooper TagTeam raw

Evolution -Koudai Nagase Prince George

Release Year: 2012
Studio: KO Company, surprise!
Cast: Koudai Nagase, Takuya Ogawa
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral, Rimming, Fingering, Handjob, Threesome, Cumshots
誕生!人気モデル、コウダイがみせる= 進化!! さらに早くも2メインモデル、タクヤ� ��参戦!!トップモデル二人が夢の共演� �� 抱きしめたい二人が求め合うフィー� �ングは…。さらにコウダイをガッツ� ��の世界へ誘う。 快感が引き出す新たな魅力を詰め込� �だ全4パート!
Duration: 2:08:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2024kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evolution -Koudai Nagase

Arcade on Route (volume 9) La Puente

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Brett Anderson, Dominic Pacifico, Adam Young, Ken Mack, Jake Deckard, Matt Cole, Josh West, Cam Kurtz, Josh Powell, Cole Ryan, Matthew Matters, Peter Axel, Alex Brawley, Jody Scott
Genres: Anal, Oral, Twinks, Masturbation, Piss, Dad, Orgy, Gangbang, Group Sex, Muscles, Fingering, Rimming, Hairy, Tattoos
Video language: English
What if your favorite fantasy was real? That's the steamy scenario Joe Gage has made into his most sensational movie ever, Arcade on Route 9. What's a older man to do on his mate's 18th birthday, but initiate him into the rites of manhood? Gage works the intergenerational angle like you've never seen-while our older stud jizzes it with Junior, TitanMen exclusive Cole Ryan blows it out with Ken Mack. But likes also play with likes. Younger guys like mega-hung Cam Kurtz and a smooth buddy trade fucks. Popular stars Matt Cole and TitanMen exclusive Jake Deckard bust the cream together, while the bruiser trio of Josh West, Peter Axel, and Alex Brawley (also a TitanMen exclusive) ream each other out in the next booth. His older friend makes sure Junior's right in the thick of it, as guys sperm it every which way they can-there's slobbering cocksucking, side by side buddy fucks, threeway chain fucks, group JO and nasty glory hole action. And when the fuckin's over, Gage has a final mind-fuck up his jizz-drenched sleeve.
Format: avi
Duration: 3:38:39
Video: 608x448, DivX 5, 1111kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arcade on Route (volume 9)

Mega Panic - Male Lust Games - secret, hot and intense!! Elm Creek

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Japan Pictures
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation, Rimming, Toy, Twinks
才 関東某大学アメリカンフットボール� �属
あの乳首モロ感の現役体育会マッス� �アスリートのメインモデルが
男にいたぶられ、アナルでヨガリま� �り!
タチ、ウケの両バージョン収録。
タチでは生で男のケツを味わされる!
アナルでノンケを犯す!
ヤバイッ感じる!
弾丸生掘り!
初登場イケメン君は男のエジキに!
<お断り>
マスターテープの劣化によるノイズ� �所がございます。
ご了承の上お買い求めください。
Duration: 2:01:51
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1179kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega Panic - Male Lust Games - secret, hot and intense!!

Athletes' spirit Northridge

Release Year: 2011
Studio: KO Company, Beast
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Muscle, Oral/Anal, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cunshot
新シリーズ体育会魂始動! 運動で鍛えられた鋼の肉体を持つ体� �会モデル達が今まで経験のしたこと� ��ないエロの世界へ入り込む。 女しか知らない敏感な身体や誰にも� �らせたことのない処女アナルを男の� ��クで容赦なく貫通させる。 さらには人気モデル、峰本君や愛川� �そして新人モデルも登場! お楽しみに!
Duration: 2:10:10
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1985kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Athletes' spirit

Sex on Cars - XXX-Type Beaver Dam

Release Year: 2014
Studio: UKHotJocks
Cast: Andrea Suarez, Bruno Bernal
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Bruno has parked the Jaguar XF up in a discreet underground location with his buddy Andrea. The tension is palpable as they stare each other down, rubbing themselves through their clothes, keeping their hands off one another, for now. The nipples get tweaked, crotches tent out and the stares be even more intense. Flys undo and the throbbing cockse out, wanking with slow determination, Bruno bashing his knob on the steering wheel. The tension can’t last any longer before it breaks and the lean over and kiss, passion and tongues explode! Andrea grabs the back of Brunos neck and he him down on his big cock, all the way down. He deep throats and sucks away with ease and gusto. Taking things outside the car they have another go on each others dicks before Bruno points that stunning bubble butt to the sky for a deep rimming and fingering. His arse makes the most incredible noise when slapped in this cavernous underground tunnel, like a sci-fi phaser fire! Andrea can’t resist any more, rubbers up and fills that beauty up. The passion is absolutely constant, Andrea pulling Brunos hair, yanking him back onto his cock. They move round to the bon where Andrea literally lifts Bruno onto his cock, bouncing him up and down, impaling him in the most visually amazing way! Now it’s Andreas turn, the flexible jock boy lifts his leg clean up onto the open door of the Jag, giving Bruno good access his arse. Bruno fucks with fury and intensity, pulling out and spunking on his butt cheek. Andrea pushes him down onto his knees before unloading and load of cum onto his face… so much so that Bruno shoots Another load of cum, this time up himself!
Duration: 29:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 668.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex on Cars - XXX-Type

Kiss vol.3rd Saint Agatha

Release Year: 2010
Studio: COAT West
Cast: Ichi, Yusuke, Nagi, Kai, Kazuki, Tsubasa, Yuto, Jin
Genres: Asian, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Fingering, Kisses, Cumshots, Twinks, Studs
未来への扉の鍵は僕らの。 友達以上の… 駆け引きの… 無邪気な… 理性を奪う… が紡ぐ4つのロマンス第三章「 3」が幕を開ける。 トップアイドル優人と仁、二人だけ� �時間… … 少し大人になった優人の唇が仁をベ� �ドへ誘い、友達では終われない、も� ��と深い関係へ… 恋に悩む奈義… 奈義が気になる弟分の櫂… … 二人の思惑がすれ違い、だけれども� �人の唇はその距離を縮めていく… 公園で無邪気に笑う の裕典(ユウスケ)、それを見つめる壱 … … 初めて男を受け入れることに緊張す� �裕典の体を壱の豊潤な唇が解き放つ� �� 木村和輝の一途な想いを翼の濃厚な� �迷わせる… … 不安なキモチ… その隙間に近づく翼の唇… 翼が木村の雄の本能に火をつける… それぞれのが新たな局面を迎え、そ� �てまた彼らを魅力的に成長させてい� ��。 彼らの未来を垣間見られる濃厚濃密� �145分。大人気各パートのオフショッ� ��も収録。
Duration: 2:29:46
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1590kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiss vol.3rd

Время генерации страницы 0.03650 секунды с 9 запросами