View Single Post
Old 08-29-2024, 11:40 PM   #21538
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Southern Seduction Jack Rider's Feet Fantasies & Cock Tea...

Southern Seduction Jack Rider's Feet Fantasies & Cock Teasing

Studio: GayHoopla

Discover the irresistible charm of Southern gentleman Jack Rider as he tantalizes you with a foot fetish fantasy and an intimate cock-teasing performance. This steamy scene is sure to drive you wild as Jack's smooth, Southern drawl and irresistible demeanor leave you begging for more. Get ready to be mesmerized by his every move as he takes you on a journey of sensual exploration and unbridled passion.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.2 MB

Download Southern Seduction Jack Rider's Feet Fantasies & Cock Teasing

James Branson 3rd Video

James is a dark horse, I have spent an age trying to get him to appear on video, he always said he was too nervous; do I need to explain the rest he is a natural on camera, flirtatious is an understatement he just loves the camera. A few clothes comes off and you can admire that toned and tanned body, though Mr Muscles is a better description and once those boxers gets dropped your jaw drops, amazed that a cock can hang so big and thick. Just wait til its not hanging, James when erect, his cock stands high, you are amazed such a thick and long one can stand so high. James handles it roughly and knows how to enjoy a good old wank, lots of oil, a firm grip, rapid hand movements and his abs as soon covered in lots of cum. Straight lad love to show off!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 603.1 MB

Download James Branson 3rd Video
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05334 секунды с 9 запросами