View Single Post
Old 08-31-2024, 08:12 AM   #5722
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Leeches Roaring River

Cast: 411, Tank, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Tortur
Video language: English
The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive.This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leeches

Bonnie Day Bonnie's Butt Saint Paul Park

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Oral, Hardcore, All Sex
Sure the nose hook was annoying, but it wasn’t painful, at least. Well, not any more than she could handle. She screamed a bit when he whipped her tits, but bitches are always best when they are about to cry their eyes out.
Duration: 46:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Day Bonnie's Butt

Cici Rhodes Back Into the Fold Chocowinity

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Cici Rhodes, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture,
You've been away far too long. Los Angeles didn't sit well with you, did it? I'm sure it left much to be desired. You are far too advanced for that society. You do not belong among them. Leaving that trap was for the best.
Duration: 1:03:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cici Rhodes Back Into the Fold

Rebel Rhyder - The Cause Floral

Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Rebel Rhyder is the girl next door. Innocent and sweet. At least that's the way she looks. Once you mention tying her up though she becomes a whole different person. A grin from ear to ear and a lustful look in her eye. She bites her lip and breathes deeply. Her pretty red lips swell with arousal.Rebel is treated to some of the finest things we have to offer. A thick red rag and tape gag, tits tied tighter than is comfortable, Suction cups on her nipples, and a reverse prayer tie that will leave her sore for days. Her body is ours to use once she walks through the door and we're going to make the best of it.Her body is supple and bends to our will. A wide spread exposes her lady bits. She's pink and wet down there. She's ready to be taken
Duration: 40:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel Rhyder - The Cause

Mystic Molly Wauchula

Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Flogging, Hooded
Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of torture! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me feeling helpless and craving to be . The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating- . I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was taking me over the edge.
Duration: 36:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mystic Molly
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03509 секунды с 9 запросами