Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Leeches Kaplan

Cast: 411, Tank, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Tortur
Video language: English
The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive.This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leeches

The Cummings Hortonville

Cast: Melody Cummings
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Melody Cummings is not new to bondage, but she's new to us. She doesn't quite know what to make of our brand of bondage. She seems a bit nervous as the ropes go on and then she's excited. A ball gag keeps her from expressing herself.
She's good and tied and the vibrator takes up residence between her legs. She struggles to release, but it's so intense. So much stimulation. It's overwhelming. She strains and struggles in her bondage. She can only grunt with binder clips on her tongue.
Her tits are tied tight and she's flying through the air. Again the vibrator gives her no alternative. The floodgates open and she soaks the floor. It's a good day.
Duration: 36:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cummings

Busty Insect Huntress Destroyed With Creampies Wolverhampton

Release Year: 2018
Genres: 3DCG, Anal, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Creampie, Torture, Fantasy, Parasites, Pregnant
In this period, people's peaceful lives are guaranteed by insect hunters... However, this insect huntress Saki falls into a trap of "insect tamers" that threaten people. Saki is made into a seeding bed of the lewd insects. She gets flows of semen and forced to give birth to a number of insects... Even worse, the lewd insect has some very horrific secret...
Duration: 1:20:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2134kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Insect Huntress Destroyed With Creampies

Back Into the Fold Launceston

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Cici Rhodes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
You've been away far too long. Los Angeles didn't sit well with you, did it? I'm sure it left much to be desired. You are far too advanced for that society. You do not belong among them. Leaving that trap was for the best.
Duration: 1:03:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back Into the Fold

Arabelle Raphael Stranded, Stripped, and Serviced Kipnuk

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Arabelle Raphael
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Whatever she did to make it break down, she's expecting someone else to clean up her mess. She's probably expecting to be able to flirt with whatever poor bastard comes along until he does whatever she needs. Unfortunately for her, Mona Wales isn't just some sap.
Duration: 44:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arabelle Raphael Stranded, Stripped, and Serviced

Время генерации страницы 0.03354 секунды с 9 запросами