View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 07:37 PM   #30
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,288,021 раз(а) в 132,761 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

Alpha Goddess Ruby
29 May 2015
Princess Ruby looks incredible from head to toe as she towers above you, you look up at perfection who controls every aspect of your life. She truly is a Goddess, no wonder you are just one of many wimps who are completely obsessed with Princess Ruby. She enjoys seeing you on your knees, whimpering,begging for her attention. Having such control over you really brings a bitchy smile to her face. Being owned by such a Goddess makes your life worth while.
You simply cannot resist your Princess, from her big juicy BOOBS, round pert ass and long toned legs she has your wrapped around her little finger. Hanging on to her every word, a WEAK, HOOKED zombie you have become. Completely powerless to her beauty and charm. Reaching new lows is your only way for attention. Princess Ruby fucks with that loser head, she will leave you feeling dumb, stupid and in such a horny state all you can think of is your Princess. You will ache to worship every inch of her body, of course that comes as a price. To be her slave, you follow her rules and obey like a little bitch.

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is online now   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
peejay (09-19-2016)

Время генерации страницы 0.03408 секунды с 9 запросами