View Single Post
Old 08-31-2024, 07:34 PM   #75292
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Josh and Javi

Josh and Javi

Hardcore sex scenes filled with hot boys and waiting assholes! Hot and toned boys stuff their big man meat inside each other in hardcore fucking!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6139kbps
Audio: 334kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Josh and Javi

Jake and Sawyer

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, BlowJob, Cumshots

As we open today's scene with big Jake and and cutie-pie Sawyer, I ask Sawyer where he's been. "Around," he says with a smile, "doing my own thing. . . " I tell him, "Well, we finally got you 'around' here. And we got a BIG surprise for you today." Sawyer responds, "Is that right? That's what I been hearing.""Big," I repeat, adding, "I don't know if you're gonna have that smile on your face in a few minutes. But let it last while it can." We all get a good chuckle out of this because I know -- and you at home know -- that Jake is packing major heat in his shorts. Of course, Sawyer has yet to see the log o' dick in Jake's pants -- but he will soon enough."And you Mr. Jake," I turn the camera to focus on the big strapping hunk of a man, "You are no longer in Marine Corps."

Duration: 34:36
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1919kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 512.8 MB

Download Jake and Sawyer

OnlyFans-Tattoo Twink & Joel Hart

Video language: English

Alex and he suddenly views his best friend in a new light. Nate sense it too, and in no time, the two of them are consummating their new revelation on the bed in Nate's bedroom. Nate quickly goes down on Alex, removing his pants and downing his straight boy cock, before Alex returns the favor and marvels at how big Nate's cock is. WIth both of them rock hard, Nate mounts Alex's cock and takes it for a ride, bouncing up and down on his best friend as Alex forgets all about the pain in his shoulder. Bending him over, Alex slides his cock in from behind, pounding Nate bareback before pulling out and blasting his load all over Nate's hole. He tells Nate to flip over and cum for him, and Nate obliges as Alex fingers his hole while Nate shoots his batch onto his stomach. Laughing and laying back, the two of them agree these new friend benefits are something they both could get used to.

Duration: 41:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download OnlyFans-Tattoo Twink & Joel Hart

GlobalBrosCeo As I was fucking Her Bro started Eating my ass

Studio: OnlyFans

OnlyFans present hot video scene update where GlobalBrosCeo As I was fucking Her Bro started Eating my ass.

Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 980.3 MB

Download GlobalBrosCeo As I was fucking Her Bro started Eating my ass

TimTales - Andrea Novak's 3some

Release Year: 2023
Studio: TimTales
Cast: Mario Galeno, Andrea Novak, Tim Kruger
Genres: anal, bareback, brazil, gay, group, kissing, latino, oral, riding, threesome

Christmas fuck fest at Timtales! Tim and Mario Galeno tag team Colombian beauty Andrea Novak's delicious raw hole. Nothing like two massive cocks to celebrate Xmas with a bang. Watch angel-face Andrea ride those cocks like a legend From the whole Timtales family, we wish you a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy!

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 765.9 MB

Download TimTales - Andrea Novak's 3some
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02785 секунды с 9 запросами