View Single Post
Old 09-01-2024, 09:28 AM   #3727
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

X-angels - Guy with a radiant smile cums on charming brunette Joshua Tree National Park

Release Year: 2017
Studio: X-angels
Cast: Coco Kiss
Genres: Teen
Video language: English
What does every girl when she wakes up in the morning? Sure, she chooses the best lingerie to underline the beauty of her curvy body. This brunette cutie is not an exception. So, she puts on her favorite lacy bra, tiny panties and sexy stockings when she notices that her half-naked boyfriend spies on her. What is even more exciting, his big dick gets harder and harder with every second. Sure, sex-hungry hottie cannot miss that chance and soon she pleases her lover with a deep blowjob and a passionate sex ride.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:14
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 716.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: X-angels - Guy with a radiant smile cums on charming brunette

Venera Maxima - Lustful Need At Home Christiansburg

Venera Maxima waits for her husband to come home, hoping to engage in some rough pussy licking and pounding, but Thomas Stone turns it down due to some business demands he needs to tend to. The blonde goddess frowns and is left with no choice but to please her pussy alone on the kitchen counter. As her lustful desires continue to bug her, she lifts up her long white skirt, revealing her red lingerie that looks ravishing against her gorgeous body. After that, Venera sits on the countertop while massaging her pussy gently, imagining her husband is doing it for her. She removes her clear-beige heels to make her feet comfortable and proceeds to give her throbbing clit attention. As she sends herself on cloud nine, anticipating an orgasm, her phone begins to ring. Venera receives a call from Thomas and demands for him to come home. As she awaits his arrival, the naughty babe sticks a clear dildo inside her shaved pussy to get it ready for action. Arriving home at the sight of his wife pleasing her pussy, Thomas immediately makes out with her and proceeds to suck and kiss her tits down to her sexy delicate stocking-covered feet. After giving a subtle foot worship, the hunk’s attention diverts to her pussy, licking it sensually while thrusting a toy into her tight asshole before returning to give another shrimping. Venera lifts her leg a bit as Thomas licks her toes along with the toe ring, while the buttplug is still in her ass. The alluring babe returns the favor by giving his cock a footjob. Unable to contain their lust, Thomas removes the dildo from her ass and proceeds to pound her ass in missionary. The duo moves into the living room, where they have ample space to engage in wild sex that’ll certainly turn their night into a good one. The hunk comfortably lies on the floor while Venera gives him another sensual footjob. They turn things hotter as the blonde slut rides his cock with her ass in reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, spoons, and doggystyle. As they continue fucking each other with vigor, the duo decides to take a break with another round of footjob. Venera and Thomas return to hardcore fucking and don't hold back until the stud pulls out, strokes his cock, and spurts a good amount of cum all over the soles of her feet.
Duration: 33:44
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18561kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Venera Maxima - Lustful Need At Home

Amazing Bitch Penny Pax Punishes Alexa Nova's Asshole Semily

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Alexa Nova, Penny Pax
Genres: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Buttplug, Vibrator, Toys, Stockings
Penny Pax is running a business. When she checks the outgoing orders to be shipped, she finds multiple mistakes. She summons new employee, Alexa Nova over to scold her for doing a poor job. Alexa apologizes but its not enough for Penny. She tells Alexa to strip her clothes off and bend over her padded saw-. Penny gets a big black butt-plug and tells Alexa to open her mouth wide. She shoves the butt-plug deep in her mouth and gets it full of Alexa's spit and ready for her ass. Penny spreads Alexa's cute round ass and starts pushing the black butt-plug inside her tight asshole. Alexa's asshole while at first reluctant to receive the toy, finally gives in and swallows it up. Penny spanks Alexa's ass with the toy still inside. Penny takes the plug out and tells Alexa to flip over and spread her legs. She gets a clear glass toy and pops it inside Alexa's stretched asshole and makes her cum with a vibrator. Penny orders Alexa to get on her knees. Penny lifts up her tight latex skirt and makes Alexa tongue-fuck her asshole. Penny gets a big blue Bad Dragon dildo, hops up onto the padded saw , and fucks herself in the ass with it. She makes Alexa clean it off with her mouth and then orders her to fuck her ass hard and fast with it until her Mistress cums. After that, Penny straps on a huge dildo and has Alexa get on her knees. With the toy barely able to fit inside Alexa's ass, Penny fucks her slow and steady until she loosens up and then fast and hard until Alexa cums. After that, Alexa gets on her back and spreads her legs to see how much of The Slink she can fit inside her. Once shes filled to capacity, she uses an Hitachi vibrator and has a huge orgasm. Penny grabs a clear glass toy called The Pillar and gets face down ass up. She instructs Alexa on how to fuck her with it and when it goes deep inside we can see all the way into her hole. In the end, they get cheek to cheek, and Penny fills her own ass with water, and sprays it all over Alexa.
Duration: 1:28:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4829kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazing Bitch Penny Pax Punishes Alexa Nova's Asshole

Gia Derza - Black Destroys All My Holes Bula

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Gia Derza
Genres: Anal, BBC, Big Ass, Big Cock, Blowjob, Fisting, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Interracial, Stockings, Cum In Ass
Seductive with big ass Gia Derza wants to fulfill her pervert interracial anal sex dreams with massive black cock.
Duration: 45:51
Video: 1800x1080, AVC (H.264), 4486kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Derza - Black Destroys All My Holes

Piercedangel and Dingo Pilgrim

Cast: Piercedangel ,Dingo
Genres: Fingering ,Blonde ,glasses ,Electric Dildo ,Nylons Stockings ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Lesbian ,BDSM ,Humiliation
PiercedAngel was very excited to try the e-stim. It was everything she expected and more. She specifically asked to use and anal stim while using a fuckingmachine, which made her gush a flood. To try something new, Dingo was included in some fun. WARNING: That part of the video includes blow jobs, lots of pussy licking, finger fucking, and actual fucking all with the electricity to make it better.
Duration: 33:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 394.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piercedangel and Dingo

Black Lingerie Suring

I don't know what it is about black lingerie, or little black dresses for that matter. But, they always make for a lot of sexy fun! This evening, I put on this very sensual black bustier that I found on the internet with matching panties, stockings and high heels. Then, I prop myself on the couch and wait for Johnny to discover me in my ensemble. Of course, as soon as he does, he finds a reason to excuse himself and returns a moment later with black leather straps and red ball harness gag. He leaves me right where I am, but secures my arms behind my back and straps my legs together. Finally, he the harness gag over my head. After watching me struggle and mmmphhh for a while, we watch a movie together and then he promises to release me until we get to the bedroom. I have a feeling it will start all over again there.
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 462.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Lingerie

Used and Abused: Leigh Raven Punishes Lance Hart Key Colony Beach

Cast: Leigh Raven ,Lance Hart
Genres: Tattoo ,Dildo ,natural boobs ,Prostate Stimulation ,Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Orgasm Denial ,Facesitting ,switch ,BDSM
Wearing black thigh-high latex stiletto boots, Leigh Raven dances for Lance Hart in a private room at the club where she works. She puts Lance in a trance with her striking beauty. She shakes her ass for him and he grabs his hard cock through his pants. Without thinking, Lance reaches out with an open hand and slaps Leigh’s ass. Leigh immediately turns around and grabs Lance hard by the shirt, pulls him close and makes him apologize. Lance says he’ll do anything to make it up to her, so she ties his arms together behind his back to the brass pole on stage. She sticks a ball-gag in his mouth and explains that she gets to do whatever she wants to him and through the ball gag he agrees. Leigh removes Lance’s ball-gag, leans back in a leather chair and lifts one of her legs to his face and tells him to clean her boots. He licks her latex boots and sucks on her stiletto heel. She unzips her boots revealing her thigh-high stockings and shoves her foot into Lance’s mouth. She slides her foot down his body to his cock and humiliates him for dripping pre-cum onto her stage. She punishes him by repeatedly kicking him in the balls. She chokes him, slaps his chest, and makes him dance for her while still tied to the pole. She puts him on his knees and lifts a foot onto his shoulder. Leigh then grinds her pussy onto his mouth, using it for her own pleasure. In the next scene, Lance is on all fours with his neck tied to the pole and Leigh is behind him with a strap-on. She fucks his ass and makes him tell her how much he likes it. She flips him over and fucks his ass again with his legs spread. She strokes his cock with her dildo buried in his ass and he begs her to let him cum. Leigh says no way and sits on his face and grinds hard on Lances tongue. Next she uses Lances hard cock to please her pussy and rides his dick until she’s had multiple orgasms. She rewards Lance and sucks his cock, licking his dick with her forked tongue until he blows his huge load all over himself.
Duration: 1:04:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Used and Abused: Leigh Raven Punishes Lance Hart
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03224 секунды с 9 запросами