View Single Post
Old 09-02-2024, 07:46 AM   #11704
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fucking Victim - Custom Chen Qun vol 2 Meppen

The full version of the film about a sudden intruder's attack while returning home from work. Rough tying and undressing, brutal male domination and hardcore fucking in tight bondage. All this awaits you in our new, very dynamic and rich film. The stranger ties, gags and put a shiny latex mask on his victim right over the ballgag, leaving only small nostril holes in the mask for breathing. Before sex, he plays with her with a vibrator so that, despite her fear, she begins to moan loudly with desire. He fucks her hard in doggy style, holding her by the hair and tied tightly. Then he turns her over and continues to use the girl hard like a whore. After enjoying sexual play with his victim, he gives her instructions and tasks, like training his kitty pet. Then, he ties her very tightly with a rope between her legs, digging tightly into her slut pussy, fixes her ass up and pulls her head by the hair to her feet. He leaves her in this position directly in front of the mirror so that she can see herself clearly and without lowering her head look at her reflection.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 10273kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking Victim - Custom Chen Qun vol 2

Catsuit Car Ride Lake Wilson

It's a beautiful, sunny day outside. So, what should you do on such a wonderful day? Hmmmmm....Get out of the house and take a little car ride, of course! I put on my brand new PVC catsuit, high heels and Johnny puts a PVC hood over my head. Wait! Something is missing! Johnny makes me unzip the crotch of my catsuit and inserts a vibrator in me, so I can really enjoy/be tortured on our little excursion. Once he has me nice and secure in the car, we pull out of the driveway and head down the road. Johnny takes the wireless remote control to the vibrator and makes sure to turn it up and down as we glide around the neighborhood. When we get back to the house, I'm a little bit bothered! Naturally, Johnny has a solution for that! He hogties me on the floor with red rope and then applies the hitachi to me. I squirm around, unable to escape. And, it's enjoyable. But, I wonder what he has in store for me next!
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catsuit Car Ride

RestrictedSenses Scene Rs-306 – Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie 1080p Roselawn

Mina wears her metallic blue Realise swimsuit, our Lambskin Leather Five Point Bondage Harness, Black PVC Stockings and Black heels. We find her laced into an Lambskin Armbinder and Gwen hood, the lacing is tied up tight, and she ends up in a hogtied position with belts added to make her bondage more intense and even tighter.
Duration: 14:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RestrictedSenses Scene Rs-306 – Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie 1080p

Catsuit Hogtie Genk

Sometimes I get in a fetishy mood and just want to wear something shiny with a lot of attitude. Today, I put on my black PVC catsuit with high heels and greet Johnny with the blue rope and a black leather panel harness gag. Luckily, Johnny is attune to my not so subtle hints! He swiftly knots me up in a strict hogtie with the rope. Then, he gives me the panel gag that I asked for. He lets me toss around and struggle on the floor for a while til I work up a nice lather at the mouth. There! Hopefully that got rid of my urge to be sassy for a while. But, I doubt it!
Duration: 8:54
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 143.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catsuit Hogtie
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18837 секунды с 9 запросами