View Single Post
Old 09-02-2024, 12:34 PM   #2146
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch Piffard

I’ve known Olivia for years. Her life changed and she was ready to shoot! She had worked for gotcuffs twice before and her acting skills were incredible but everything changed with the rope bondage and it was hard to get a read on her and so I was also off. At the beginning I tell her I usually do a getting to know you clip with no storyline but since her acting was so good and we knew each other lets just get right into a little scenario…That was my mistake, lol.
So a few seconds at the beginning explaining that to her and then I bring her in tied at the wrists and we begin with a storyline that she is a snitch so I’m going to punish her but everything is off and she is totally surprised at what it feels like to be tied up, but to me not only is it sloppy bondage but it is very loose…she is very surprised that this is loose despite having seen many photos of what I do. I cut out all of the stops so it is a an actual clip and I put the behind the scenes stuff at the back end. Enjoy the awkwardness, or not.
Not sure if she will come back for more, it has been a few months and I haven’t heard anything… I don’t think that is a good sign, lol. I sure wanted to tie that hair to her toes next time around.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch

Fragile sub returns home - part 4 Beaman

Teaching her how to torment another slave has an essential place within a slave’s training process. Thus, she will gain empathy for her master, and in this way, she will be a more proper obedient. Diana is still at the beginning of her slavery journey, and she has got a lot on her check list. Since Kate is in the scene, Dr Lomp decides to take the chance and urges Diana to assist him while he is punishing the latter one. On the other hand, it will be a nightmare for Kate, since being hit by an inexperienced one is worse, because the intensity of the strokes are never predictable. Watch this movie, where one is suffering a lot, the other one is just confused and the only pleased one is Dr Lomp.
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12281kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fragile sub returns home - part 4

Girl Bullies - Erin Everheart - The Femdom Zone Miamiville

When Ella Nova was finally fed up with her roommate, Sam, she banished him to a dimension of humiliation called fz. A purgatory of eternal embarrassment where nothing makes sense and every orgasm begins a new sexual nightmare. Sam must make it through office spankings, classroom wedgies, panty punishments, and sci-fi Sph from a femdom demon.
Duration: 57:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11689kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girl Bullies - Erin Everheart - The Femdom Zone

The Training of Sabrina Fox, Day One Chebeague Island

Cast: Sabrina Fox ,Lobo
Genres: shaved ,Discipline ,Big Tits ,Pierced Nipples ,Latinx ,Corporal Punishment ,Suspension ,Bondage ,Role Play ,Humiliation
Video language: English
‘I need to work on self control, self worth, humility, making clear concise statements.’Claims to be stubborn, strong willed.Craves structure.
Duration: 1:23:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Sabrina Fox, Day One

The Sneaky Slut Ramseur

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Anastasia Rose
Genres: Blowjob ,Submission ,Rough Sex ,brunet ,Role Play ,Hitachi ,fake boobs ,Domination ,BDSM ,Brunette
When Anastasia Rose gets caught shoplifting sex toys at the mall Security officer Tommy Pistol teaches her a rough lesson about stealing with BDSM, corporeal punishment and hardcore sex. After a thorough pat down where he finds more stolen goods including a blue gem butt plug stuffed in her ass Tommy makes Anastasia a deal that either he can call the cops or her and tell him his is a thief or maybe she can just put that pretty mouth to use and suck some cock! She likes that offer the best so tied up on her knees with nipple clamps tight on her big natural tits Tommy crams his dick down Anastasia’s throat and gives her a good face fucking. Then gagged and tied up on all fours Anastasia gets a power combo of strict punishment with the flogger and the cane and some deep fucking in her pussy and ass. Thin red stripes from the stinging cane decorate her butt as Tommy pounds this sneaky sluts holes. On her back with legs tied back and spread wide open Tommy plays with Ana’s clit and busts out the Hitachi while he fingers her pussy until she cums hard and promises never to steal again. Finally Tommy fills her cunt with his cock and then fucks her ass until she is begging for his cum. Lesson learned!
Duration: 1:09:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sneaky Slut

Divine Roman Holiday Lawson

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Nathan Bronson
Genres: Orgasm Denial ,switch ,Fingering ,Pussy Eating ,Facesitting ,Blonde ,Prostate Stimulation ,Slave ,CBT ,Femdom
Lorelei Lee is the epitome of the Divine Goddess. Dripping from head to toe in latex she teases and torments slave newcomer, Nathan Explosion. Worship, cock tease, pegging, slave sex, punishment, face sitting, pony boy and much much more!
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Divine Roman Holiday

Sasha Yung - The Almost Virgin Wolfach

Cast: Sasha Yung
Genres: natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Vaginal Penetration ,bottom ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Anal ,Asian ,BDSM ,black hair
Sasha Young is only nineteen. She has only had sex with 3 people in her entire life. She has one tight little pussy, and little to no experience. So what does she do? She jumps right into PublicDisgrace for a no holds barred gang bang.For people who like seeing a brand new girl get her holes used by a group of strange men for the first time, this is the shoot for you.
Duration: 56:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Yung - The Almost Virgin

Время генерации страницы 0.03458 секунды с 9 запросами