LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Riding The Curves Poznan

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English
Aspen has those sexy curves you just want to wrap some rope around. She’s so quickly immobilized. Her arms are above her and her gorgeous tits are exposed. Then her perfect butt gets played with.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riding The Curves

Thetrainingofo part 37517 Rilynn Rae Morris Run

She finds it all very romantic to see a man jittering in pain, to see him struggle, arch his back, and try to resist.
Duration: 52:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12664kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 37517 Rilynn Rae

Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 3 Lykens

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie the rope that was tied to her chest harness and pulling up. I use it to hogtie Cassondra. She moans as I bend her into a position she's never been in before. She relaxes a little and you see a calm smile develop on her face as she adjusts to her new position. After I smack her ass a few times, I walk away. I return shortly with a shop rag and clear tape. I order her to open her mouth and she obeys. I shove the rag in her mouth and then tape it in. I continue wrapping tape all over her face.Cassondra mentioned wanting to try face bondage. That's one reason I started her out with a harness ballgag. I soon roll her on her side. I attach a rope to her chest harness behind her and tie it to a ring bolted to the floor. I crotch rope her and tie it to a ring on the floor as well. I leave her to enjoy/endure her bondage. I return at some point to manhandle our poor helpless cassondra, but she doesn't care. At the end of the clip I untie and ungag Cassondra.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 3

Live Show Revisited Kalamata

Cast: Harmony ,Stacey Stax ,Ariel X ,Isis Love
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Vaginal Penetration ,Nipple Clamps ,shaped ,Strap On ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,shaved ,Femdom ,bottom
Ariel X and Stacey Stax are not only hot chicks, they’re tough as hell! With the participation of members from their homes interacting in real time, Isis Love and Harmony dish out a great deal of punishment before giving them pleasure and using them sexually. Some highlights are Ariels squirting orgasm, Stacey’s hard time with anal sex, clamps connecting their nipples and tongues together and lots of ass whipping and spanking. Over 2 hours of hot sexy girl on girl action and hard domination! No model was harmed during this shoot.
Duration: 2:22:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Live Show Revisited

Hard Tied 2015 part 3 Monmouth Junction

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device
She is actually so into her own degradation that when given the opportunity to push things further she always asks for more. She may be the perfect, willing slave.

Total size: 26.2 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Tied 2015 part 3

First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch Kalvarija

I’ve known Olivia for years. Her life changed and she was ready to shoot! She had worked for gotcuffs twice before and her acting skills were incredible but everything changed with the rope bondage and it was hard to get a read on her and so I was also off. At the beginning I tell her I usually do a getting to know you clip with no storyline but since her acting was so good and we knew each other lets just get right into a little scenario…That was my mistake, lol.
So a few seconds at the beginning explaining that to her and then I bring her in tied at the wrists and we begin with a storyline that she is a snitch so I’m going to punish her but everything is off and she is totally surprised at what it feels like to be tied up, but to me not only is it sloppy bondage but it is very loose…she is very surprised that this is loose despite having seen many photos of what I do. I cut out all of the stops so it is a an actual clip and I put the behind the scenes stuff at the back end. Enjoy the awkwardness, or not.
Not sure if she will come back for more, it has been a few months and I haven’t heard anything… I don’t think that is a good sign, lol. I sure wanted to tie that hair to her toes next time around.
Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch

Thetrainingofo part 37368 Kasey Warner Trout Run

Goddess Leigh then fucks his cock in reverse cowgirl to get herself off just how she likes it and finally Sage deserves to cum too.
Duration: 1:00:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10844kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 37368 Kasey Warner

Время генерации страницы 0.05199 секунды с 9 запросами