View Single Post
Old 09-03-2024, 08:18 AM   #5727
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Polka Dot Nightie Ute Park

I don't know howstrict your bedtime routine is, but mine keeps becoming more stringent as the weeks pass. Tonight, with the house all to ourselves, I have on a black nightie with pink polka dots on, with black garter belt and high heels, with pink satin panties, gloves and stockings. And, Johnny who knows just what I like, starts off our course with a shiny red ball gag and collar. Then, he proceeds to ties my arms above my head and spread my legs on the ground with a spreader bar. Now, I am completely vulnerable and open to his whims. He likes to see me in such compromising positions, especially in the evening when he has time to concentrate on me alone. He watches me struggle a bit before removing the garter belt which is over my garter belt. Hmmm...the possibilities are endless. For now, he decides to just torture me with my vulnerability.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 120.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Polka Dot Nightie

Kunt Log part 2 Wiesloch

Clad in head-to-toe white like an angel awaiting her fate, she balances on a stepstool with a noose pulling tight at her neck. Suffering in the evil tie, her face becomes dewy with sweat; her legs quiver, threatening to give in. PD kicks the stool away, hanging her. Eyes rolling back into the head, piglet passes out for an instant. But she recovers quickly and is ready for the next torture. Bent arms are bound behind her head with a wooden rod under the wrists. Legs are spread into a wide straddle and secured to the ends of a bench. Cord tied to her new labia rings is extended to her toes, stretching her cunt open and discouraging any movement of the legs or feet. Trussed vulnerably, she shrieks in distress as PD canes her foot and paddles her tied tits. He gives her a moment of relief with the vibrator then continues with the cane on the other side, striking her thigh and flexed sole. Insex member Ghost makes a guest Dom appearance for the next scene, tormenting piglet with stinging nettles while she is bound defenselessly in a standing spread-eagle. Her soft skin tingles and burns as he strikes her with the wicked plants and rubs them against her sensitive shaved pussy. Body surrounded in bundles of nettles, piglet is stung repeatedly when she flinches at the shock of the cattle prod and the stroke of the elephants trunk. Finally, he gives her an evil hug, crushing the painful plants against her one last time. Her mouth is stuffed with an extreme gag to prevent her from complaining when she is lifted up off the ground, suspended by her voluptuous breasts. Her lithe body is stretched out, an inviting target for the cane. She is put directly into a hogtie after the tit hang, a nose hook encouraging her to keep head lifted. The cattle prod makes her writhe and tremble in the stringent tie as she receives shocks to her tits, ass, and feet.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:02
Video: 640x480, XviD, 750kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 423.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kunt Log part 2

Masotronix - part 8 Mesquite

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Mad
Cast: Nonomiya Misato, Akikusa Mei
Genres: BDSM, Restraint, Nasty, Hardcore, Squirting, Abuse, Toy, Evil
Hot movie! Two cute asians suffer sweet flour. Guys torture their pussies, boobs and asses. They do everything they want with their bodies.
Duration: 2:09:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masotronix - part 8

Humiliation Farm Patterson

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fancysteel
Cast: Stacey Shortiii, Celestial Fae aka Opal Nikki, Kiki Isobel, Harley Cruze
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment, Outdoor, Discipline
Video language: English
Stacey Shortiii makes her debut in The Farm 4 - we follow Stacey's arrival at the farm and her first successful escape, and eventual re-capture. There is severe punishment in store to prevent her from ever attempting escape again.
We pick up the story of Nikki as she arrives from Chastity Prison, sentenced to a life of hard labor on the farm, before she's hand selected to become a human pony, as seen in The Pony, coming soon.
Lara Croft makes a return as she is paying off her debts - she is subjected to bizarre punishments that only the farm environment has to offer.
Harley Cruze makes her Farm debut, sentenced for petty crimes. She quickly learns that life on the farm is no walk in the park.
Opal is also back, having previously appeared in The Farm 3. This time around she is hand selected to become a play-toy to the Mistress, Devine Succubus.

Total size: 2.0 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliation Farm

Love shyness guy outdoors Lincroft

Release Year: 2011
Studio: ART VIDEO, Ava
Cast: Aya Sakurai
Genres: SM,,Toys,Pissing,Japan,Asian
Play the perfection of the shyness! We love outdoor public Torture guy three! Torture in the field thoroughly pervert the body ultra-cans and bottles! Connecting or disconnecting the Vibe, unveiling perfectly until wrinkles Ass! ! Collection work: "Big shame masochist woman (Aya Sakurai)" "Busty Beauties masochist (Sakura Sakurada)", the "rea-ass masochist slut shame (such Wakasugi rea)"
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:36:45
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1339kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love shyness guy outdoors

Live Olton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I’d stopped dating. It wasn’t the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I’m over ‘relationships’ for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That’s all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I’d watched my sisters and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head.
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Live

Aphrodisiac Torture Squirting Geki Capitalize! Whitestone

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Real Works
私を肉便器にしてください‥。媚薬� �処方され身も心も完全マインドコン� ��ロールされ大量の潮を吹き変態肉便 器に調教されていく‥。禁断の首絞� �セックスでヨガりまくる制御不能な� ��ックスマシーン!イカされ続けダダ 漏れ快楽に目覚めよ!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:58:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aphrodisiac Torture Squirting Geki Capitalize!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02061 секунды с 9 запросами