View Single Post
Old 09-03-2024, 01:43 PM   #41996
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pink Lingerie Glen Daniel

Sometimes you just need to be tied up on the granite countertop in some seductive lingerie. At least, that's one of my needs. So, luckily my hubby, Johnny, was home to help me get my needs met. I put ony beautiful light pink corset with matching satin panties, stockings and gloves. I add some rockin heels to complete the ensemble. Johnny helps me up on the counter and then p me in a strict hog tie with rope. Then he gives me the cutest matching pink cleave gag to keep me quiet (not that you'd hear anything other than moans of agreement anyway!). I squirm around on the island before Johmy pulls down the top of my corset and my breasts spring out. Now, this is some sexy fun! I am so glad Johnny reads my mind so well!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 119.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Lingerie

Alina Lopez: Tormented in Extreme Bondage and Made to Cum Southgate

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Alina Lopez, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Domination, drool, dungeon, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Pain Slut
Video language: English
We’ve had our eye on the gorgeous Alina Lopez for quite some time. She told The Pope she didn’t want him to hold back on her, but to treat her like every other pain slut that comes through that door. So Alina is gonna get what she asks for! She starts bound to a column in a standing position, eagerly awaiting the torment to come, with her hands tied behind her back. The Pope begins tormenting her pussy and her tits, then immediately starts flogging her. She begins to relax, enjoying the unexpected strikes against her skin and the fingers on her cunt. She has clothespins put all over her torso, running up and down her breasts and stomach in a threatening zipper. It’s then connected to a roped pendulum she has to hold between her teeth. If she lets go, the whole thing drops and the zipper is ripped from her body. The Pope works her hungry cunt, paired with a vibrator. Alina suffers the pleasure and the fear of letting go, but ultimately can’t keep it up. The orgasms are too intense, so her jaw drops open and the zipper is torn from her. Multiple sensations reverberate through her body. In the next scene, she’s suspended upside down with her legs spread and her arms bound behind her back. Her wet pussy is totally exposed and accessible, so the Pope takes full advantage, working it and making her cum, flogging her hot body, the fucking her cunt with a dick on a stick. The sensations are overwhelming as Alina cums like a slut, thrashing and screaming in the bondage. She’s then put in a partial suspension, face down over the floor. There’s breath control, nipple clamps, bastinado, and orgasms so powerful that Alina begins to drool and cry. This is the most intense shoot that she’s ever experienced, and we get to see her at her most vulnerable, and at her strongest!
Duration: 39:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alina Lopez: Tormented in Extreme Bondage and Made to Cum

Angell french hottie gets pounded by 5 prison guards Bodega

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Angell Summers, John Strong, Prince Yahshua, Ramon Nomar, Toni Ribas, Mickey Mod
Genres: anal, anal creampie, BDSM, big tits, blowjob, cum in mouth, DAP, DP, DPP, facial, French, gangbang, gapes (gaping asshole), handjob, hardcore, pussy creampie, slapping, TP
A hottie French tourist loses her passport and winds up in American prison - and the guards don’t want to let her off easy. This slut ends up with a face full of cocks! This ultimate gang-bang scenario has non-stop pounding action as Angel takes all 5 guys at once. Her hot holes are stuffed, and her ass gets fucked with 2 cocks at once because these guys don’t want to take turns. Watch this bitch get DP’d until both holes are stretched and spent; then she is cast aside like the whore that she is.
Duration: 54:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9723kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angell french hottie gets pounded by 5 prison guards

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 074 [MF-7122] East Granby

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm
Melissa Ramos and her friend Kimberly are readey to enjoy each other soles. They are wearing pantyhouse and spend some minutes just smelling the soles thoughout it.
Duration: 38:24
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4071kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 074 [MF-7122]

Body Bag Fuck Safety Harbor

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
To control the breath is to control the entire person. Every thought, movement, and emotion everything becomes focused on one thing only. Air. In his mind, she's really not even a she. It's an object, black, zipped into latex with a bubblehead. Only her lips can be seen. This is how you know it's human. By the lips. He hoists up this black body-like object by the ankles. An inflatable gag plugs that single opening, the one through which we see her lips. Her breath wheezes in and out through a small tube. Moisture condenses. Drool slowly obstructs her one link with the outer world. A vibrator's zipped into the latex bag, humming against her pussy. She comes. Alone.
Duration: 45:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body Bag Fuck

Transit Turbo Edys Mills

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Rain DeGrey finds herself bound in rope, on the floor, in the back of a moving van. When the van stops, PD comes in to play with his new toy. He brings Rain into the house for a shower and some rest in a cage before their long journey across the country.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 7749kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transit Turbo

Krampus Night: Abella Danger and Luna Star Get Their Asses Punished Kamuela

Cast: Dana DeArmond ,Luna Star ,Abella Danger
Genres: buttplug ,Lesbian ,other hair color ,switch ,fake boobs ,Latinx ,Dildo ,shaved ,Anal ,bottom
It’s Abella Danger and Luna Star’s first Christmas together in their new place. Luna has decorated their house and to show her appreciation, Abella grabs Luna, pulls her close, and gives her a big kiss. She squeezes Luna’s perfectly round ass and slaps it through her denim short-shorts. She gets Luna naked from the waist down and bends her over and licks her asshole. She sticks her fingers in Luna’s hole and spanks her ass. Abella takes off her panties and they switch places. Abella bends over and Luna sticks her long tongue out and fucks Abella’s ass with it. Abella turns over, spreads her legs and Luna slides a clear glass plug inside her asshole. Abella plays with her own pussy while Luna licks the rim of her asshole with the toy still inside and Abella cums hard. They both fall asleep only to be awoken by Krampus the Christmas Demon played by Dana DeArmond. She makes them bend over and she beats both of their beautiful asses with her cane bundle. Krampus makes them lick her asshole and deep-throat her long strap-on dildo. She fucks Luna’s asshole first with her cold hard member. After that she fucks Abella’s ass with a long clear glass toy and makes her cum. Krampus gets a rainbow swirly cone and makes Luna Star sit on it. Luna rides the cone, bouncing while its buried deep in her ass. Next we peek into Abella’s asshole as Krampus tries to cram the clear glass pillar toy inside it. We take an even closer look inside as Krampus gets a metal speculum and slides it into Abella’s ass next and pries it wide open. Finally to show these two sluts who’s in charge, Krampus gets her ass in the air and makes Luna shove her fist inside. Luna is amazed as her entire fist gets swallowed up by Krampus’ asshole.
Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Krampus Night: Abella Danger and Luna Star Get Their Asses Punished

Время генерации страницы 0.16031 секунды с 9 запросами