Old 09-04-2024, 04:22 AM   #21575
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Testing of Payton Bell

The Testing of Payton Bell

Cast: Mark Davis ,Payton Bell
Genres: Oral Sex ,BDSM ,foreskin ,Gag ,Female Slave ,Anal ,Gimp ,Rope Bondage ,big dick ,natural boobs
Video language: English

The boss wants more slaves evaluated and taught the basics, and I have been dispatched to do the job. Bell shows promise among other directors but she is still green in many ways - most notably - she has never been fucked in the ass with a real cock. With Mark Davis on hand to help with the proceedings, her ass was ours from the beginning.
And she takes it in her virgin asshole like a good whore, whining and coming and begging, squirming through the bondage and the whip to grind all over that hard cock. But not before we take her tits with the cane, her face with a stiff hogtie and cock gagging blow job, and her tight little submissive pussy as well.
This little slut does a reasonably good job taking all that cock and eating the come, although she has to lick up off the floor the jiz that leaked out of her slutty, sloppy mouth.
Overall, I think the boss will be pleased.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Testing of Payton Bell

Lina Roselina - tiny fiddled prison girl

Lina Roselina is back for a new shock collar challenge! She is naked, gagged, and fiddled in the prison cell, waiting for what is to come.

Duration: 6:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 758.6 MB

Download Lina Roselina - tiny fiddled prison girl

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5

This Clip starts where Part 4 ended... Raven is left to endure her hogtie, I ask if she is concentrating on just breathing, which she is. Not much struggling going on at this point, although we like to see it sometimes, we all know it is futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll Raven onto her side, because she sure can't do it herself. She is there for quite some time. I finally get a reaction out of her when I clover clamp her nipples and then pull the clamps tight. I step away once again and let Raven endure her bondage, nose hook, and now the clamps. I remove them a short while later and once again Raven lets out a loud groan. I manhandle her again and slap her nice jean clad ass a few more times before I free her. I remove the sponge from her mouth and she talks a little about her ordeal as I continue removing her ropes.

Duration: 22:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 512.7 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5

Director's Dinner: A Toast to Feeding the Castle

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Bella Rossi
Genres: slim ,BDSM ,Discipline ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Rough Sex ,Corporal Punishment ,Big Tits ,natural boobs ,Anal
Video language: English

The Directors gather to make a toast and break bread in celebration of the commencement of the North Wing Remodel. House Master Mr. Acworth pledges that the Upper Floor will be ready to feed the the castle by Solstice weekend!

Duration: 42:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 951.1 MB

Download Director's Dinner: A Toast to Feeding the Castle

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4

I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tell her to struggle for me and she does as she is told. Polly does a great job struggling, especially considering how tight her ropes are, while most just give up at this point. After a while, I tie her hair back again and tell her to struggle again, which she does. I take some pics as Polly mmmpphs and endures the hogtie.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15225 секунды с 9 запросами