View Single Post
Old 09-04-2024, 07:21 AM   #21578
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Rachel sits in her car outside my studio talking to a friend. She is somewhat giddy as she tells her that I have invited her over to discuss a partnership. She laughs as she tells her friend that this will make it that much easier to steal my ideas. She walks into my studio wearing tight yoga pants and an almost see through sports tank top with an outline of her nipples showing. I tell her that I have a completely new idea that has never been done before that I want to share and discuss with her, but first, I need to see if it is feasible and I ask her to try it out. We can discuss the partnership afterwards. Rachel reluctantly agrees. I tell her that her outfit is fine for this as it is just practice, but she will need to loosen up and stretch. She seems agitated as I command her to bend over and touch her toes, then jumping jacks, and then more stretching positions. I then get out the rope and tie her in an easy strappado position for now as I am not ready to reveal my true intentions. I also bind her thighs and ankles. She asks about the partnership again and I tell her that I need to know what she is capable of before committing. I inform her that escaping bondage is one such capability and I ask her to try and escape. Rachel struggles somewhat frantically to escape and after a while, she makes absolutely zero progress. Rachel starts getting frustrated and angry after struggling for quite some time. With Rachel secure, I reveal my intentions and my knowledge of her plagiarism as I tighten a honey covered ballgag in her mouth. She angrily mmmmppps and whimpers as I tell her that I have changed my mind and I do not want a partnership. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 430.0 MB

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Jade Marxxx and Audrey Leigh

Cast: Jade Marxxx ,Audrey Leigh
Genres: Electro Clamp ,Strap On ,Dominatrix ,Electrical Play ,Fingering ,Outdoors ,Facesitting ,natural boobs ,Lesbian ,Tens Unit
Video language: English

Mmm, Jade Marx! Nothing quite like tying a sex addict up by the pool, electrifying her pussy and making her cum, cum and cum some more! In the end she begs to lick Audrey's pussy to return the favour of all the orgasms given to her!

Duration: 26:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 302.8 MB

Download Jade Marxxx and Audrey Leigh

Kira Noir: Hard Bodied Goth Slut in Extreme Bondage and Tormented

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Kira Noir, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Black, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, dungeon, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation

Kira Noir and The Pope have been working together for years, so this time they decided things would be a little different. The bondage is going to push Kira harder than ever before, something Kira's wanted more then ever. She begins in a predicament with on leg pulled up, while her body weight rests on her upper body. Her tits and feet are brutalized with a crop to get her ready and primed for the day. Most times, The Pope takes it easier on the girls when the bondage is this extreme, but not today. Not with Kira. After a few minutes, he turns his attention to torment her pussy with non stop orgasms that fill the dungeon with her screams. The second scene opens and Kira is in another predicament, but this time it's even more diabolical than the last. This time she is in a hogtie type position with her neck tied to one of her feet. She is completely vulnerable, and nervously awaits The Pope's return. His entrance is a grand one as he shows her the different types of electrical devices he plans to use on her. Her face shows her fear, which he feeds on. She begs and pleads with him, but at this point it isn't about if he will, but rather how much damage he has planned for her. The tears start to flow as the intensity of the scene grows, but Kira is one tough bitch, and she isn't giving up that easily. In the final scene we get to see a lot of on-screen rope work, which is few and far between. The Pope slowly weaves a web on inescapable bondage that has Kira completely helpless. Once she is secured, he spends the rest of the day having his way with her. He fucks her pussy and throat, non stop orgasms, and breath control round out the remainder of the day.

Duration: 43:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kira Noir: Hard Bodied Goth Slut in Extreme Bondage and Tormented

Service Sessions: Shevon's Trials

Cast: Sarah Shevon
Genres: Humiliation ,Brunette ,Discipline ,Anal ,BDSM ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,Rough Sex ,master ,Female Slave

House slut Shevon is in charge of holiday decorations but she is too easily distracted and ends up fucking all afternoon instead of working.

Duration: 41:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 921.9 MB

Download Service Sessions: Shevon's Trials

Helena Locke: Sadistic Volition

Cast: Helena Locke
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,The Pope ,Solo Female ,blond ,Flogging ,Caning ,Orgasm Denial ,natural boobs ,Pain ,Paddle

Helena Locke is known for being a powerful Domme, yet with The Pope, she is a masochist. Today she calls on The Pope for some inspiration. Helena want to see how far she will push herself, inflicting pain without him there. She flogs her pussy, hits her inner thighs with a cane, spanks her ass with a paddle, and gets rewarded with a vibrator. She proves to be just as hard on herself as she is with her willing submissives.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Helena Locke: Sadistic Volition
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10240 секунды с 9 запросами