Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

RTB - The Cuntwalk, Part Two - Hazel Hypnotic and Wenona Ninety Six

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic, Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
The words scrawled across Hazel Hypnotic's chest give a simple request, "Damage Me." Gladly. Minbari and Mwb are on set to help us handle her. One jams his whole fist inside of her while the other plays with her clit. She thought she'd like it but the over stimulation has her sobbing in seconds.
The metal pear inside of her is no more friendly. The way it stretches her cunt is obviously painful, especially with the weights hanging from it. It's in there so tight she can't even piss with it opened all the way.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - The Cuntwalk, Part Two - Hazel Hypnotic and Wenona

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3 Himrod

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Polly waits and squirms in her chair as she awaits what's to come next. I bring back several large pairs of satin panties, but before those go in her mouth, I tie a length of rope in her hair. Her eyes roll back as I wrap the rope tight right up to her scalp. Now the panties get stuffed in her mouth. I seal them in with black tape. I have a bit more rope to add before I hogtie her, but before I do, I tie her head back with the hair tie I just added. It's not long before I put Polly on the floor. I am soon binding her ankles and feet. I put her on her stomach. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3 Lorain

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... Raven sits, smiles, and giggles as it seems she has enjoyed herself so far. Judging by the look on her face, she likes it when I tightly tie a length of rope into her hair as well, but she does not seem to like what comes next. I want to see how she will react to an extreme gag. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. Let's see how effective it is... I slap her tits hard and get some nice yelps and moans. I finish tying her legs and feet before I really make her gag tight and effective by adding many wraps of black tape over the ace bandage. Her look of joy has now turned to agony as she does her best to deal with this gag. Raven is a thin, fit woman, but this gag has given her an extra chin, which means it's a very good gag. I leave her to endure the gag for just a short while as the idea was to give her taste of a few different gags this time around. I remove it and then reward her with some breast and nipple groping and play. Soon, it is time for her next gag. I shove a large sponge in her mouth and then I tape it in tightly with clear tape. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3

Anna de ville welcome to the warehouse Grayson

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
In this fabulous remastered classic Anna De Ville and her boyfriend are out for a walk in the sun when they cut down an alley and Anna suddenly gets an idea to suck his cock right there in public. Afraid of getting in trouble, they find an open door and sneak in to what looks to be an abandoned warehouse. As soon as Anna gets to her knees and starts sucking her boyfriends dick, the shop owner, Mr. Pete and his four employees come back from their lunchbreak and catch them in the act. At first they try to apologize but the shop guys aren’t listening. They close in on the two and shove Anna’s boyfriend out of the way, groping and grabbing at Anna’s pussy and tits, overpowering her. They lift her short skirt and move her panties to the side exposing her pussy. They take Anna to her knees and expose her pretty perky tits and tie her up using multiple ropes. Once secure in the rope bondage, they surround her with their hard cocks and one by one, including her boyfriend Robby, they shove their massive dicks down her throat, covering her in her own drool. Next the shop guys tie Anna up with rope in a jackhammer position on the floor with her legs tied behind her head and her asshole pointed at the sky. Anna’s asshole gapes wide and invites their big dicks to enter. All the guys take turns plowing her stretched hole and Anna loves every inch and begs for more. The guys go back and forth between fucking her pussy and her asshole and do a delicate dance to double penetrate both of her holes simultaneously in the jackhammer position. After two more hard pounding deep double penetrating positions, the five guys cover her face in seven loads. Hot Gangbang!
Duration: 56:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9669kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna de ville welcome to the warehouse

Thetrainingofo part 38893 Amarna Miller Grambling

Goddess Leigh saunters around her prey in sexy black latex, stockings and stiletto platform heels, tenderizing the meat with a cane and tormenting him with pain and humiliation.
Duration: 50:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13079kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 38893 Amarna Miller

Sister Dee Cracks Part 3 Sister Dee and Alexxa Bound Samarinda

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Sister Dee Alexxa Bound
Genres: BDSM, LezDom, Bondage, Hardcore, Fuck Machine, Humiliation, Domination
We had said from the start that SD was going to crack so you had to know something was coming. She has been coming apart for a while now, alternating between giggling fits and screams for mercy, but we may have really pushed her off the deep end.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 856.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sister Dee Cracks Part 3 Sister Dee and Alexxa Bound

Pain Slut Slave Training - Samantha Hayes Day One Neon

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Samantha Hayes, Xander Corvus
Genres: bondage, nipple torture, pain, pain slut, rope bondage, slave, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, spanking, gag, blowjob
Video language: English
Samantha Hayes has the makings of a good slave, she desires to submit, cums from pain, and can take a huge dick like the little slut that she is. But she has no control, she needs training, particularly with her nipples. Good thing she came to The Training of O. On this first day of slave training Samantha is subjected to brutal rope bondage, spankings, nipple torture, gagging blowjobs, and hardcore fucking at the hands of her sadistic trainers.
Duration: 1:10:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain Slut Slave Training - Samantha Hayes Day One

Время генерации страницы 0.03488 секунды с 9 запросами