View Single Post
Old 09-04-2024, 10:27 AM   #10788
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

DragonLily Millerstown

Cast: DragonLily
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,Facesitting ,Tens Unit ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Slave ,Asian ,Fingering ,Lesbian
Video language: English
DragonLily is just so beautiful to look at and is completely submissive…she wants to please her dominant yet is inexperienced in such a sweet way. Chanta guides her through electrical play and japanese bondage leading to some lovely orgasms!!! This is a bonus update, there will be a full update on Thursday.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:34
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 157.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DragonLily

Mega Pain Slut Danni Rivers Submits to Brutal Torment in Bondage Rosie

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Danni Rivers, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage
Danni Rivers is super cute and seems to like bondage. She has shot for Fucking Machines a few times, so The Pope decides to take it to the next level. The day starts like any other, but once the pain starts, something happens. Something that no one, not even The Pope was expecting. This slut begins to fucking purr once he begins the torment. This isn’t entirely unheard of, especially with the use of a flogger, so he continues the torment. She is only getting it on her bottom half because she is restrained in a straitjacket. After a good flogging on her ass and pussy, we see what kind of pain slut she really is. The magic wand comes out and this slut can’t stop herself from having multiple orgasms. The next scene begins with Danni in a doggy position and The Pope enters with a mission. Was this a fluke, or is she a closet pain slut and doesn’t even know it about herself? He’s going to find out right now! His hands pound her body and then rip at her flesh, and all she does is smile and crave more. The cane is introduced first and she takes it like a champ. The feet and ass stripes appear right before our eyes, and she is still purring. Next there is the nasty knitting needle, and again she takes it all in stride. The electricity starts next, and this is the moment The Pope realizes he has a true pain slut on his hands. The only thing he can do now is enjoy the fact that he can have all the fun he wants with Danni and she will take every damn bit of it. The last scene has Danni on her back with her legs spread and exposed. Nipple clamps are put on her and then pulled, then we move into some extreme breath play with imposed orgasms. Her eyes roll back in her head, but he continues to make her cum until he has had his fill. What a slut! What a day!
Duration: 43:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega Pain Slut Danni Rivers Submits to Brutal Torment in Bondage

Anal Pig: Luna Lovely Abused in Rough Sex and Brutal Rope Bondage Agness

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Seth Gamble, Luna Lovely
Genres: Anal, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Feet, Handler, Leather, muscular, Pain, Pain Slut, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, shaved, Slave, Stud, Sub, switch
Luna Lovely is a beautiful, brunette, BDSM pain slut of the highest order. Rarely do we see such a pretty young thing submit so fully and completely, but that is exactly what this anal pain piggy wants. She says it herself with an eager grin: she’s here to, “be used, abused and degraded as much as possible.” So that’s what she’s going to get. Luna starts her day exposed and naked standing in the middle of the room with her arms yanked high in the air, compelling her to bend forward in painful strappado. Her handler for the day Seth Gamble cracks out the heavy leather flogger and beats her with it relentlessly. She moans and yelps and begs for more. And more is what this little slut gets. Seth pops a large metal butt plug straight up her tight little asshole, adding another layer of sensory pain to the bondage and floggings. She screams from the pain, but her yelps are quickly stifled when Seth shoves his solid cock down her throat. She chokes and gags from the face fucking, but she revels in it and loves it, even as she as spits all over herself. Still, Luna is hungry for more. She’s tossed onto the floor in a doggie position that makes easy access to her sweet, ripe ass. Seth wastes little time and canes her feet, legs, and ass with a cruel switch, leaving stinging red welts on her thighs and calves. He slams his cock into her pussy and starts fucking her hard, as she pants and grunts and sweats like a little whore. Engorged by the rough sex, Seth then shoves his cock into her tight asshole and pounds his sex slave with full force of his muscled frame. To further humiliate Luna, he goes ass-to-pussy, switching back and forth between them. He then flips her over and ties her legs and arms together in a wide missionary position, and renews his brutal rough sex fucking both holes. Luna begs to taste his cum, so in one last fit of brutal pounding, Seth blows a massive load of seed all over her. Luna truly is his anal fuck pig.
Duration: 43:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Pig: Luna Lovely Abused in Rough Sex and Brutal Rope Bondage

Introduction to Electrosex Oregon

Cast: Hydii May ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Femdom ,Violet Wand ,Feet ,natural boobs ,LezDom ,Pain ,Electro Clamp ,Dominatrix ,bottom ,Blonde
Episode 1: With Hydii I want to give her a good introduction to all of the implements at Electrosluts. Her continuation starts with, the Violent Wand, the Zapper and the Acrylic Plug.
I run the Violet Wand over her ass, giving her a taste of what’s to come - and though she might think she’s ready, I doubt she comprehends the pleasure and pain she’s about to experience with the other new toys!
The Violet Wand wanders over her nipples and then shocks her a few times on the clit before I giver her a kiss on the lips and lock her to the ground.
I place Hydii on her back with legs and arms spread, and restrain her for the first time with cold metal. Though she giggles though the process, it’s obvious that she’s nervous and hesitant about it.
The restraints give me easy access to her tender pussy. I let the Violet Wand run where it may on her body and shock her with the Zapper until both are on the soles of her feet.
Hydii ends the scene by cumming hard with the application of the Acrylic Plus in her pussy and the Hitachi Magic Wand on her clit.
Duration: 27:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4750kbps

File size: 994.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Introduction to Electrosex

Sage vs. Her Sore Nipples Pyatigorsk

Often the best predicaments are those where their deviousness is not apparent. When Sage’s nipple piercings were tied to her thumbs, she was puzzled. While effective, it was certainly manageable. A magicwand is suspended in front of her, but without help, it won’t offer much enjoyment. She was pulling her nipples to reach the wand and keep it working in the right place; her situation started to become apparent. To maintain the pressure required a constant pull on her now sore nipples. Adding to her frustration, her arms were beginning to tire but relaxing would only make matters worse. Torn between pleasure and pain, Sage opts for both. With loud moans through her gag, it’s apparent she made the right choice.
Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 235.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sage vs. Her Sore Nipples

Thetrainingofo part 39839 Zoe Parker Tiplersville

She finds it all very romantic to see a man jittering in pain, to see him struggle, arch his back, and try to resist.
Duration: 53:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12450kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 39839 Zoe Parker

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4 North Plains

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended... As much fun as I have had groping, gagging, spanking, and watching Raven dance with bells hanging from nipple clamps, it is time that we get her hogtied. I tie her elbows and add a simple chest harness. When I am done her wrists are drawn up to the middle of her back and then tied off. Ropes are wrapped and cinched around her arms and upper torso, making any attempt at escape futile. I pick her up and place her on the floor. I let her get accustomed to her new position for a minute, before I hogtie her. Most women groan when I incorporate their crotchrope into the hogtie, but Raven smiles and welcomes the extra tightness. I tie her hair to her ankles and she is pretty much completely helpless. At this point Raven is not making struggling or even making many sounds, as she is concentrating on just breathing. Since she has no choice but to breathe through her mouth I decide to help her out by nose hooking her... should help to open up her nasal passages. I doubt it, but I like the way it looks and that's all that really matters. This is where Part 4 ends.
Duration: 18:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 423.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4

Время генерации страницы 0.03850 секунды с 9 запросами