Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Step-Mother Chanel Preston Fucks Son & His Cheap Whore Girlfriend! Deane

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Chanel Preston, Seth Gamble, Penny Pax
Genres: bestof2018, Brutal Punishment, Choking, Family Roleplay, Feet, Flogging, Gag, Kinky, master, mean mommy, Pain, Slapping, Straight, Sybian, Vibrator
Video language: English
Penny Pax is a naughty little house slut that loves being bent to the will of her dominant, cocksure boyfriend, Seth Gamble. She knows and loves her place in Seth´s world, crawling towards him and begging for his cock with just the sexy sway of her hips. Looking up from his reading, Seth answers the call of Penny´s body, grabbing her throat and gorgeous, flowing red hair as he restrains her and tugs at the clamps on her nipples. Seth spanks her, zaps her, slaps her pretty pussy until it´s pink with pain, and tugs at the clamps again. Penny moans and writhes with the desire to please her master as Seth pushes himself on her, parting her lips with his thick cock. Penny gags and spits, choking as Seth pumps in and out, taking her throat as he pleases. He then does the same with her cunt, taking it for himself, making his pretty pet beg to cum as he fucks her until her eyes roll back in her head. Bing bong! The doorbell interrupts Seth and Penny´s kinky tryst, and Penny crawls obediently to open the door. Seth´s stepmom, Chanel Preston, shoves her way past Penny, who´s shocked - Seth has never told her anything about his family or past. Hot and bothered, Chanel scolds Seth, demanding that he return home to his large inheritance and lavish lifestyle. Scoffing, Seth sends her away, but before she leaves, Chanel offers Penny a deal: she leaves Seth, and Chanel pays her handsomely for her trouble. Penny refuses at first, but the temptation is too great - she betrays Seth, whose stepmother returns the next day to gloat over her success at turning yet another of Seth´s slutty subs against him. Seth lunges at Chanel, grabbing his stepmom´s throat and pressing her face against his dirty feet. She licks between his toes, relishing her stepson´s surge of power, and begs for his cock in her mouth. Seth makes his stepmother earn it - slapping, choking, and flogging her until she deserves to gag and spit on her stepson´s thick dick. With clamps on her tits and a thick set of canes against her thigh, Chanel cums hard, bucking against Seth´s hand. He then ties Chanel up, legs akimbo, and he canes her beautiful arched feet as he fucks her and press the vibrator hard against her clit - making Chanel scream and beg for more. With Penny´s return imminent, Seth straps his still shaking and cum dripping stepmother to the Sybian. Returning to this torrid scene, Penny knows Seth has heard about her betrayal, and that she´s in for a brutal punishment. Seth strips Penny of her clothes, slapping at her face and body as he shoves his cock deep into her throat and then Chanel´s. As his stepmother licks his balls, his girlfriend chokes on his cock, both gazing up doe-eyed into his stone-cold face. Now Seth wants more. He takes all of Penny´s holes - fucking her cunt, into her ass, right into Chanel´s mouth, back and forth again and again until both are moaning in ecstasy against Seth´s cock. Used up and dripping wet, Seth´s girlfriend and stepmother beg for his cum, and he delivers - all over Chanel´s face and Penny´s round pink ass. That´s what you get for betraying Seth Gamble.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Step-Mother Chanel Preston Fucks Son & His Cheap Whore Girlfriend!

Vendetta Drewryville

Cast: Vendetta
Genres: Dominatrix ,shaved ,Pussy Eating ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Tens Unit ,Humiliation ,muscular ,BDSM ,Electro Clamp
Vendetta is a sassy local blonde who wanted to see what wiredpussy is all about. She is so shocked the first time I zap her with the cattleprod that she hardly moves or speaks, but she quickly starts jumping around her cage as the zaps become more and more frequent. After that I stick my fingers and electric plugs in her ass, use the mercury switch for some good endurance bondage, and fuck her with an electric fucking machine. I think it is safe to say she now knows what wiredpussy is all about, and she will be back for more.
Duration: 35:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 409.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vendetta

Gang bang pawn shop isabella nice pays off debt Bentonia

Release Year: 2019
Studio: kink
Poor little Isabella Nice. She just needs a little money to help get her grandmother's pearl necklace back from the pawn shop. It's the last day before it gets sold! She almost got her new job, but she found out she was Over Qualified! What does that even mean. Luckily for her tight perky self, this Pawn Shop accepts Gang Bang Payments! Ramon Nomar agrees to this arrangement today & the men close in on her. All five studs whip out their huge hard cocks & offer it up to this little debt. Using her mouth she deep throats John Johnson while jerking off the rest. She moves on to swallowing Donny Sins monster cock, but gags hard on Eddie Jaye's thick meat. Tommy Pistol jack hammers his cock getting Isabella to choke. The men tear off her clothes, then slap her face & body. Ramon brings out the flogger and turns her body red with corporal punishment. They handcuff her and use her body and holes. Nipple clamps get Isabella wide eyed and screaming. It's time to tie this hottie up in full suspension rope bondage. gagged with a ball gag the men go to town on her wet tight pussy. Each take turns going deep and hard, while Isabella gets stuffed in the mouth. Finally those hard cocks are used to stretch out her anal asshole after her butt plug comes out. Those massive meat monsters tear her open as she scream how huge they are in her ass. Each take turns fucking all her holes. The guys flip her over and stuff her airtight. The double penetration gets her screaming with orgasm before each man unloads a thick hot cum shot on her face.
Duration: 55:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gang bang pawn shop isabella nice pays off debt

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1 Colman

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Karina Cruel Brazil Lezdom And Fetish part 1 Santander

Tiffany is a gorgeous TS doll that you have fun with regularly judging by your T feed. Tell me a little about your chemistry on camera and do you ever session real time as a duo?
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 22.9 GB in 24 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karina Cruel Brazil Lezdom And Fetish part 1

Cheyenne Jewel: Body Builder is Restrained in Diabolical Devices Sprague

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, body builder, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, Leather Cuffs, Metal Bondage
Cheyenne is a total badass. She’s strong and determined, and nobody fucks with her, unless she wants it. And today she wants to suffer in bondage. She begins on her knees, on top of a box, bound with leather straps, her hands in leather cuffs, and her ankles locked in steel traps. The Pope enters with his flogger, and starts the assault on her flesh with such force that it quickly turns her skin a bright red. Every time he inflicts pain on Cheyenne, she flexes her muscular body and shows us her exquisite definition. She is finally rewarded with multiple orgasms that have her flexing all over again. Next, Cheyenne is put face-down and ass-up, with her wrists and ankles locked in steel shackles that render her completely helpless. This time the implement of torment is a riding crop, and every visible inch of her skin is abused. She may have lots of muscle, but that doesn’t mean The Pope can’t find a weak spot to prey on. Cheyenne is given all of the torment she can handle, when she suddenly finds herself cumming with imposed orgasms. In the final scene Cheyenne is on her back with her arms pulled out to her sides, and her muscular legs pinned against her body leaving her helpless. The Pope begins by controlling her breathing before moving on to some brutal bastinado. He overwhelms her with non-stop orgasms while fucking, vibing, and fingering her slutty pussy. Cheyenne has gotten what she wanted, and then some.
Duration: 38:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheyenne Jewel: Body Builder is Restrained in Diabolical Devices

Karina Cruel Brazil Lezdom And Fetish part 2 Fort Huachuca

What is it about a sexy pair of boots that transforms a beautiful woman into a Goddess, while turning men into grovelling little worms, unable to think or speak, but simply obey?
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 20.1 GB in 23 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karina Cruel Brazil Lezdom And Fetish part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.05314 секунды с 9 запросами