View Single Post
Old 09-04-2024, 01:39 PM   #2923
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default Charlotte Sins - My Wife Heard Everything

Name: Charlotte Sins - My Wife Heard Everything
Year: 2024

Keywords: hardcore, reality, masturbation, lingerie, cumshot, deepthroat, big dick, straight, handjob, cowgirl, shaved, missionary, bedroom
Cast: Charlotte Sins
Description: When Charlotte Sins' husband gets up, he just wants some coffee. But instead he gets an earful from his sexy wife Charlotte. She heard their friends fucking all night. And it sounded good, it turned her on! She touched herself and she can't stop thinking about fucking their friend Brad Newman! Her husband is intrigued. When Brad happens into the kitchen, the married couple have a few questions for him. Did he have fun last night? Will you fuck Charlotte while her husband watches!? Brad is hard pressed to resist Charlotte in her sexy red lingerie, he lets her blow him right there in the kitchen. They move to the bedroom and Charlotte's husband watches as Brad eats his wife's out. Her pussy is an absolute creamy mess as Brad thrusts his fat cock into her. Charlotte has multiple orgasms while she gets fucked with Brad's big meat stick, she holds her husband's hand for loving support. Brad pulls out and cums all over Charlotte's gorgeous body while her husband smiles at his pretty wife.
Duration: 00:31:49
Filesize: 1.40 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 16:9, 29.970 fps, ~6 085 Kbps avg, 0.098 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps

https://k2s.cc/file/591e2373afe33/Ch...Everything.mp4
Teynte is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04285 секунды с 9 запросами