LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cheyenne Jewel: Body Builder is Restrained in Diabolical Devices Ranier

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, body builder, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, Leather Cuffs, Metal Bondage
Video language: English
Cheyenne is a total badass. She’s strong and determined, and nobody fucks with her, unless she wants it. And today she wants to suffer in bondage. She begins on her knees, on top of a box, bound with leather straps, her hands in leather cuffs, and her ankles locked in steel traps. The Pope enters with his flogger, and starts the assault on her flesh with such force that it quickly turns her skin a bright red. Every time he inflicts pain on Cheyenne, she flexes her muscular body and shows us her exquisite definition. She is finally rewarded with multiple orgasms that have her flexing all over again. Next, Cheyenne is put face-down and ass-up, with her wrists and ankles locked in steel shackles that render her completely helpless. This time the implement of torment is a riding crop, and every visible inch of her skin is abused. She may have lots of muscle, but that doesn’t mean The Pope can’t find a weak spot to prey on. Cheyenne is given all of the torment she can handle, when she suddenly finds herself cumming with imposed orgasms. In the final scene Cheyenne is on her back with her arms pulled out to her sides, and her muscular legs pinned against her body leaving her helpless. The Pope begins by controlling her breathing before moving on to some brutal bastinado. He overwhelms her with non-stop orgasms while fucking, vibing, and fingering her slutty pussy. Cheyenne has gotten what she wanted, and then some.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheyenne Jewel: Body Builder is Restrained in Diabolical Devices

Hot Young Slut Used and Abused in the Kink Castle Upatoi

Cast: Jessie Cox ,Justin Long
Genres: Bondage ,Small Tits ,Vaginal Fisting ,Stocks ,Interracial ,Public ,Sub ,Humiliation ,Blindfold ,Rimming ,Athletic ,Black ,Electrical Play
Jessie Cox gets bound with tape and made to cum struggling like a little worm on the ground. Her face is ruthlessly fucked by a crowd while she is held in inescapable bondage. She entertains the crowd by offering her body as a plaything. She is spanked and flogged, stuffed by every hard cock and eager hand in the room, laughed at, spit on, humiliated, and covered in loads of cum. Just another day in the castle…….
Duration: 1:14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Young Slut Used and Abused in the Kink Castle

Rosie Hogtied - Part 2 Vian

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With her makeup running down her face, Rosie waits for me bound and gagged in the chair. I return with a cock gag and after removing her cleave gag, I attempt to gag her with it. She has a gag reflex, but I try several more times. This reaffirms my earlier thought that a gag training session will be needed soon. I quickly try and bind her tits, but I decide to abandon this idea as they are not taking, but I will try again in a future session. I end up gagging her with a small ring gag. I get more rope and tie her lower legs, before binding her elbows and then cinching her arms securely to her body. I finally then pick her up and place her face down on the table. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 465.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

Anna de ville welcome to the warehouse Scott Bar

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
In this fabulous remastered classic Anna De Ville and her boyfriend are out for a walk in the sun when they cut down an alley and Anna suddenly gets an idea to suck his cock right there in public. Afraid of getting in trouble, they find an open door and sneak in to what looks to be an abandoned warehouse. As soon as Anna gets to her knees and starts sucking her boyfriends dick, the shop owner, Mr. Pete and his four employees come back from their lunchbreak and catch them in the act. At first they try to apologize but the shop guys aren’t listening. They close in on the two and shove Anna’s boyfriend out of the way, groping and grabbing at Anna’s pussy and tits, overpowering her. They lift her short skirt and move her panties to the side exposing her pussy. They take Anna to her knees and expose her pretty perky tits and tie her up using multiple ropes. Once secure in the rope bondage, they surround her with their hard cocks and one by one, including her boyfriend Robby, they shove their massive dicks down her throat, covering her in her own drool. Next the shop guys tie Anna up with rope in a jackhammer position on the floor with her legs tied behind her head and her asshole pointed at the sky. Anna’s asshole gapes wide and invites their big dicks to enter. All the guys take turns plowing her stretched hole and Anna loves every inch and begs for more. The guys go back and forth between fucking her pussy and her asshole and do a delicate dance to double penetrate both of her holes simultaneously in the jackhammer position. After two more hard pounding deep double penetrating positions, the five guys cover her face in seven loads. Hot Gangbang!
Duration: 56:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9669kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna de ville welcome to the warehouse

Stella Cox - bondage super talent Warrenton

Stella Cox is amazing! She can do it all: tightest elbow bondage, breast bondage, and much more. She can stay in bondage for so long, it’s unbelievable. Very fortunate are the ones that get to tie her up, she really genuinely loves being tied up so much! We tied Stella in a strict elbow bondage and chicken wing tie with a tight boob harness. She was as happy as she could be. A nice gag to make her drool, and we could just watch her for hours. So cute and talented!
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 396.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella Cox - bondage super talent

Forging a Slave Fleetwood

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Rilynn Rae, Owen Gray
Genres: bondage, nipple clamps, pain, the wall, whipping, slave, blowjob, discipline, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
This is not a joke. It is for real. Just look at her face. Submissive Women come to Training of O to be challenged - physically, mentally and sexually. That´s real sweat, anguish, pain and focus your seeing. There is no script, only the most scant planning. It´s all about that girl, in that moment, and the stuff of which she is actually capable.Why do we push them so hard?A Slave is forged under intense pressure and heat. It Hurts. It leaves Marks. And, it instills Fortitude. Accomplishment. Self Actualization. The pinnacle of Maslov´s Triangle. For those that seek to serve, there is no other way, but The Hard Way.This features beautiful and fit Rilynn Rae really going to the wall for you here. She is bound tight into a painful squat to teach her the Four Points of a Formal Blowjob. The nipple clamps very cruel for Rilynn, and I almost feel bad for her. But she needs to feel she has earned this. So I clamp those tender little buds tight and start whipping.The reverse cowgirl is a staple because it is so hard to do. As the sweat forms, again I pin her bouncing tits with the clamps. If she can get through this, the rest will be easy. Or not.The final missionary pussy fuck is great because she is wide open for us to plunder what remains of her tattered ordinary virtue, make room to instill what really matters: Fortitude, Discipline, Accomplishment.
Duration: 1:09:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Forging a Slave

Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2 Rivas

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Safa's ballgag. I hold her face with my hand and decide what I want to shove in her mouth next. I put a few fingers in her mouth to get an idea of how much room is in there. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. I then get to work making her bondage a bit more restrictive. Her elbows are tied as tightly as they can be. She is then chicken winged. I add several wraps of black tape around her gag and then I manhandle and grope her for a while. I remove her gag and decide to replace it with several white rags. As I try and get both in I realize that they both won't fit, so I start over and easily get 1 in. I seal the cloth in with clear tape. I add more ropes in preparation for a tight hogtie. I put Safa on the floor. It's not long before I am hogtying her. Safa is not that flexible, but I arch her as much as possible. There is no slop in any of her limbs at this point. She is actually rocking back and forth on her hip bone. I leave her like this for a short while, but I soon return. She still has a rope tied in her hair, and it would be a shame not to use it, so I pull her head back and tie the other end to her toes. I leave her to endure the strict bondage for the remainder of the clip. She was doing pretty well in this tie until I tried to roll her on her side then something went wrong, otherwise the clip would have at least been a few minutes longer... lesson learned, lol
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.04384 секунды с 9 запросами