luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Get me off

Get me off

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Falcon-Mustang
Cast: Felix Barca Heath Jordan Jock Hudson Logan Scott Morgan Black Race Cooper Revel Milan Tommy Defendi
Genres: Anal, Oral, General Hardcore, Condoms

Mustang Studios presents an action-packed production featuring the hottest, horniest men with one thing on their mind: Getting off. Join sculpted star Race Cooper as has his way with rugged and ready Felix Barca. Take a break from the daily workout as hairy Morgan Black sucks, rims, and fucks buddy Jock Hud as they pump their muscles in the gym. Young buck Tommy Defendi hooks up with hot and hirsute Heath Jordan for a hot suck and a hard ride... leaving both men soaked and satisfied... while Logan Scott and Revel Milan heat up and spill over in an unattended locker room. These guys know just what they want and they aren't afraid to ask - Get Me Off!1. Felix Barca, Race Cooper2. Tommy Defendi, Heath Jordan3. Jock Hud, Morgan Black4. Logan Scott, Revel Milan

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:44:31
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Get me off

Dark Alley Media L.A. Raw

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Raw Riders Studio, Dark Alley Media
Cast: John Rivera, Jeff Palmer, and introducing new comers Romeo Stone and Brad Austin
Genres: Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Raw, Leather, Twinks, Groups, Muscle, Tattoos

Raw Rider's second action-packed movie combines some of the gay adult industry's newest and hottest actors with some of the men you know and love.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:15:06
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dark Alley Media L.A. Raw
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04169 секунды с 9 запросами