View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 11:10 AM   #10813
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Ana Foxxx is Machine Fucked, Flogged, Shocked And Made to CUM Blodgett Mills

Cast: Ana Foxxx ,The Pope
Genres: shaved ,black hair ,Submission ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Blindfold ,The Pope ,Flogging ,Crop
Video language: English
The beautiful and sexy Ana Foxxx is back and hotter than ever. The day begins with Ana perched up high with her legs spread and restrained with leather belts to the steel frame. We dusted off Omega, the fucking machine, and placed in inside of her pussy. Now that it’s mounted there’s only one thing left to do, so we turn it on and start fucking this sexy bitch. The scene is brutal nipple torment and non-stop machine fucking. Next we have Ana Face down, but made to hold her head up to prevent her from choking. Her hands and feet are held in place by steel shackles that are mounted to the floor to make her completely helpless. The Pope enters and begins to crop her feet, and then continues to the rest of her body. He sneaks away and returns with a blindfold to up the ante of the mind fuck he is administering. The zapper adds a sadistic touch to the already fucked up game he is playing with Ana. Fear has taken over Ana’s mind and body and The Pope takes full advantage of this to torment her more. In the final scene Ana is on her back on a wooden table and held down with steel shackles. Flogging begins and the room is filled with her screams, but that only inspires him to continue. To finish Ana off, The Pope fucks her and then adds a vibe to tease her for a bit before he makes her cum uncontrollably.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ana Foxxx is Machine Fucked, Flogged, Shocked And Made to CUM

Thetrainingofo part 41018 Kacie Castle East Otto

Tommy mounts the box in front of Lana and fucks her face. He then returns to fucking her doggy while choking, humiliating, and spanking her ass bright red. Finally Lana is tied on her back and Tommy mounts her throat and abuses her nipples. Tommy sits on Lana’s face and makes her eat his ass. Tommy rewards his trashy whore by stuffing his entire fist inside her and adds the Hitachi to drive Lana over the edge. After a round of bucking orgasms Tommy takes his turn and shoots his load up her nose and makes her snort it.
Duration: 1:12:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9036kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 41018 Kacie Castle

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1 Paterson

The party Girls are so easy to lure in. I easily talked her into letting me tie her wrists behind her back and then it was easy to take her to my hideout in the abandoned part of town. A petite Blue eyed Blond with Huge tits... She'll bring a fortune on the open market. I start by wrapping one arm around her neck and then I manhandle her with my other for a bit. I then tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead so she can't get away. I then grab more rope and start binding her legs. I end up tying 4 bands around her thighs. I add rope in 3 places below her knees. I then start slapping and groping her tits through her silky white blouse as she whines and moans. I slap her ass a few times and then make her turn in a circle for me. She's learning fast! I do tire of her questions and complaints though, so I strap a ballgag in her mouth so I can finish binding her in peace. I soon unbutton her blouse and we get a good look at her huge firm tits for the 1st time. I continue binding her upper body, adding rope above and below her them. I then decide that her shorts/skirt attire should be removed. I cut them away with a pair of scissors. I remove her neckrope and sit her in a chair. I walk away leaving her to struggle and mmmpph. When I return, I remove the ballgag then I grope and slap her tits. I then stuff a pair of panties in her mouth. I tape them in securely with clear tape. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1

Tomiko Fort McDowell

Super Tomiko has caught you, the villain (shot POV). You are tied to a chair. She is waiting for the cops to come but decides that she is going to ask you questions to get answers for your crimes. At the same time, she teases you with her slingshot bikini. She struts around showing off her powerful, tight, muscular body. She thinks she has things under control. There is a knock that takes her attention off of you and allows you to sneak up from behind her. Next thing she knows, Tomiko awakes tied to a bed....her legs are spread apart and her arms are above her head. She is naked and exposed. The cleavegag is enough to silence her. She struggles her sexy body for all to see. She thinks that she is in the same house but soon discovers after getting loose, that this is a different place. She goes to the door to exit, but you surprise her again from behind. She comes to with her ankles tied together and her arms tied above her head.
Duration: 11:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3003kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 253.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tomiko

When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3 Wabeno

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. It does not take long before Adara's captor runs a chain through her cunt and then down to a ring bolted to the floor. Her hair is then tied off to a concrete block. Her captor walks away to do some work in his shop while Adara suffers in agony hanging by her ankles. Towards the end of the clip, he returns to smack her ass a few times before turning out the lights and leaving. I added some behind the scenes footage of adara being released.
Duration: 21:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 473.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

InfernalRestraints Marina Worthless Cunt Part 2 Bonus Exira

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral
Marina finds herself chained to the floor of PDs play room, blinded by a hood and barely able to wriggle, let alone escape. Fight as she will, the cattle prod is impossible to avoid. Her bonds make it difficult to dodge the cane strokes on her ass and feet.
Duration: 45:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Marina Worthless Cunt Part 2 Bonus

Alexandra - gagged and nipple clamped Cosmopolis

This time, Alexandra gets into even more of a predicament than last time. She is crotch roped, and her nipples are clamped. To prevent her from removing the clamps, her arms are in an overhead tie. She is gagged too of course, and a fun struggle ensues, with Alexandra trying to get out of the ropes. She’s such a great model to work with! Can’t wait until she comes back for more challenges!
Duration: 3:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14554kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 422.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexandra - gagged and nipple clamped

Время генерации страницы 0.05752 секунды с 9 запросами